Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 957votes)

Kubera

Alt Names: alt 쿠베라alt Kubera - Fermein du Bosenenalt Kubera - Le dernier dieualt Kubera - O último Deusalt Kubera - Ostatni Bógalt Kubera - Sang Dewa Terakhiralt Kubera - The Last Godalt Kubera - Ultimul zeualt Kubera - Un Último Diosalt One Last God Kuberaalt Paskutinis dievas Kuberaalt Son Tanrıalt کوبرا - آخرین الههalt Последний бог Кубера
Author: Currygom
Artist: Currygom
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raws:
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=131385&weekday=tue

Official English translation:
http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=83

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to Kubera Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kubera still has a fandom <3 New Window themantarays
  • 0 Replies
Topic Kubera Season 3 discussion raws New Window themantarays
  • 1649 Replies
Topic What did Asha sacrifice in order to achieve a piece of Visnu's power? New Window Shess
  • 27 Replies
Topic Official Line Webtoons - Kubera discussions thread New Window Mizura
  • 416 Replies
Topic How Kubera compares to other comics New Window themantarays
  • 98 Replies
Topic FORUMS HELD TEMPORARILY AT vatoto.com AFTER BATOTO GOES DOWN New Window themantarays
  • 0 Replies

2238 Comments

An update! THANK YOU!!

~I love Kubera's romance thingies :">
I love this series so much <3 I can't even begin to name a solitary favorite character for once.
@Krios.. maybe it's coz Asha is just so dshdahalkdhal cool that people (ahem*fangirls) yearns for her to be a 'he'
and even after finding out that she's, well, a she, her coolness just makes you want to cross some forbidden line or something [or is that just me =)))]

thank you and hooray for weekly updates!
If your lost gt to the wiki http://kubera.wikia.com/wiki/Kubera_Wiki
Thanks to the Company for another wonderful translation .
@Krios: I know what you mean. Roughly half of the cast is annoying the hell out of me for different reasons but I still keep coming back to this manhwa. But something should really happen rather sooner than later, since I feel almost as lost about the general plot as I was 40 chapters ago...
Nice to see this series being updated so quickly and it's kind of funny just how many people didn't know Asha was female...it was clearly stated many times. The sad thing about this webtoon is how much the main character annoys me...kinda makes me wish that she'll kick the dirt soon, no offense to anyone that likes her.
Photo
TsundereChan
Apr 04 2012 12:55 AM
hmmm im lost
@ Pocky, I also loved that. Usually the name of the chapter / arc gives away more what's going to happen, Kubera is one of the cases where it isn't quite that obvious
@Yuri Andri Gani: Nastika is like a rank amongst the sura. They are the strongest of them all. The clans have a king who is a Nastika.
I've noticed the clans usually have the same name as their first king. For example: Ananta was the first king of the Ananta clan, whose king now is Sagara.
Gandharva is the king of the Gandharva clan, which must mean he is the first king of the Gandarva clan.

@crywarrior61: Just look at the end of chapter 11.

I really like how Currygom decides on the name of the chapter^^ Neither 'Half', nor 'The Wavering King' is simple. It means more than 1 person (IMHO).

Wah, this was a good chapter! I really like these Mistyshore-chapters. Except the city's dealing with Halfs. That's just plain cruel...
i still refuse to believe that asha is a woman, btw epic last pic in ch54
I think... I understood who is the wavering king...But not every thing yet...
I liked the cosplay at the end!! XD
at ch 53, is it my imagination or nastica clan has been renamed to ghandarva, just as the king's name.

something must be wrong somewhere
although leez is so simple, stupid and insolent that it really angers me all the time, i just can't stop myself from loving this series
Hear and feal it !
You can just hear the devilish laugh in the background at the last panel x)
oh i missed this
SPOTTY =))))))))))))
    • Ivy likes this
OH SH*T! OAo;; NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, MUST YOU QUESTION ASHA'S GENDER LMFAO
Great art, interesting plot, and lovable characters. Not many series keep my attention for this long. I think it's a win.
@EndlessNight: the information on Suras is already available in the Kubera forums, the scanlators translated part of Currygom's blog profiles...
http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/3402-the-companys-guide-to-the-world-of-kubera/
.... shouldn't the color of the left wings white? btw...... LOL at Lee'z FUCK THAT face :))
So it seems nameless guy is Maruna's little bro which means he comes from "royal" blood. Certainly didn't see this coming. Things are getting more & more interesting imo.
i really think some one should make a topic about suras , cause im getting really confused, the names alone are kinda weird and then they throw levels at you, so would someone who understands it please explain it
Asha's legs..... O-O
sexy :3
@ rakky
Do you know what a Pure Blood Vampire is? The Nastika are like the Pure Bloods of the Sura, the original Sura.
A Rakshasa is the child of two Nastika, a Utani is like a Rakshasa, but with less Nastika blood in them (example: child of a Nastika + Rakshasa = Utani.)
Asura (now Sura) is just the general term for the entire race, while Nastika, Rakshasa, Utani and such is the name for their "Caste" so to speak.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics