Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 170votes)

Gangsta

Alt Names: alt ギャングスタalt Gangster
Author: Kohske
Artist: Kohske
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In the city of Ergastulum, a shady ville filled with made men and petty thieves, whores on the make and cops on the take, there are some deeds too dirty for even its jaded inhabitants to touch. Enter the “Handymen,” Nic and Worick, who take care of the jobs no one else will handle. Until the day when a cop they know on the force requests their help in taking down a new gang muscling in on the territory of a top Mafia family. It seems like business (and mayhem) as usual, but the Handymen are about to find that this job is a lot more than they bargained for.

====================

Do not upload. Have been requested not to host this series.
Go to Gangsta Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussion New Window Zero King
  • 15 Replies
Topic Artist's site New Window Leechington
  • 2 Replies
Topic Volume 2 extras New Window Rinkara
  • 1 Replies

125 Comments

Thank you so much Project B! I love you guys!!!!!!!

Ive never really seen a Manga being licensed stop some Scanlators from translating it.. It will be picked up eventually by another group.. I mean come on Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail are all licensed but yet that doesnt stop them from being translated. We just wont be able to read it here on Batoto anymore or from EGS. Shame too cuz EGS does good work.. If there are any translators out there who know Japanese let me know, I'll release this series on my own if I can get translations. I can do the rest. Just message me.. I already have some raws too in good quality.

EGS does good quality work. It's a shame they're a bunch of stuck up retards.

Good thing someone picked this series up though. =)

Hnhnhnnnhhhhhnhnhnhn nooooooope this isn't happening

Thank you so much Project B!! THis series deserves to be translated!

Yay, thank you Project B for picking this up! ;w; /

8SgBI.gif

AN UPDATE!!!!

kool update

I hope this gets translated!

Ive never really seen a Manga being licensed stop some Scanlators from translating it.. It will be picked up eventually by another group.. I mean come on Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail are all licensed but yet that doesnt stop them from being translated. We just wont be able to read it here on Batoto anymore or from EGS. Shame too cuz EGS does good work.. If there are any translators out there who know Japanese let me know, I'll release this series on my own if I can get translations. I can do the rest. Just message me.. I already have some raws too in good quality.

Chapter 24 is the last by EGS due to the manga being licenced.

3SkicuV.gif

I love the touching relationship the three of them have.  Its really heartwarming in the sense that it feels like a makeshift family and not necessarily romantic.  I mean sure, Alex might get together with one of them, but their relationship is still heartwarming without the impending romance.

FUCK

i need moreeeeeeeeee

lord-of-the-rings-noooooo-o.gif

Anyways, ty for scanning this manga for the past 2 years!!! I guess ima have to start reading the raws (my japanese sucks though T.T)

I know your pain T-T I'm like NOOOooOoooo too

back to the story...

NOOOO DOUGG NOOOOOOO O Oo oOO O o O

lord-of-the-rings-noooooo-o.gif

Anyways, ty for scanning this manga for the past 2 years!!! I guess ima have to start reading the raws (my japanese sucks though T.T)

Who was who again?

Thanks EGS. 

amg, finally a new chapter. Thank you egscans.

It's been quite a while between translations, I'm having trouble remembering who all those characters are now.

Sooo... Nick sucks? That's a shame, I really liked his badass style.

No lie this is one of the best Manga I have ever read. Its Adult and I love it. Not too many mature Manga that keep shit serious.  I hate all those sarcastic, comedy, ecchi Manga. This is just a great story all around.  It's dark and lovely. The characters are so real and intense (i see the word intense used throughout the comments so I decided to use it as well). There is only ONE drawback, and thats the speed of translation.  But every chapter is so worth it. Hope this keeps going for a good while. CHeers.

ahhh young nicolas and warrick are so cute i think i almost died

The real shit is going dooowwnnn.

Fuck it's so intense.

I like Nicolas/Al too, his unspoken actions are great.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics