Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.37 - 89votes)

Kanojo wa Kanno Shosetsuka

Alt Names: alt カノジョは官能小説家alt Kanojo wa Kannou Shousetsukaalt My Girlfriend is an Erotica Authoralt Моя девушка - писатель эротических рассказов
Author: Goto Akira
Artist: Goto Akira
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yearning for the world of erotic novels, Shiina Keisuke triumphantly joins the business as an editor. The author he yearns to work with is Kuroki Chihiro, however everyone is afraid of her because she is a devil to work for.
Go to Kanojo wa Kanno Shosetsuka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Reviving this series New Window Agnir
  • 3 Replies
Topic PLZ, OH PLZ RELEASE NEXT CH (43)!!! New Window KMyers352
  • 5 Replies
Topic Relationship End New Window Juan Gutierrez
  • 4 Replies
Topic WHY the crappy front cover?! New Window tut_01
  • 2 Replies
Topic S**T just got real! New Window bunnybacon
  • 0 Replies

128 Comments

so no news at all, uh? Too bad, i actually enjoyed this and it was so close to the end too.

So why hasnt this been released yet? I tl'd the next chapter over half-a-year ago

Yeah, I have no idea. But we should really get on that.

So why hasnt this been released yet? I tl'd the next chapter over half-a-year ago

My plans:
Spoiler

We have somebody who offered to do one chapter, but only one chapter. Translators are hard to come by, hence us stopping for so long. Thanks for the raw link, though. Saved me from a few hours of searching since I lost the rest of volume 5 somewhere...

Chapter 43 TLd

http://crazytje.be/Manga/4a201540-a924-4c60-aeb8-5394439f3c61 RAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pliz someone traslate!!

We have somebody who offered to do one chapter, but only one chapter. Translators are hard to come by, hence us stopping for so long. Thanks for the raw link, though. Saved me from a few hours of searching since I lost the rest of volume 5 somewhere...

http://crazytje.be/Manga/4a201540-a924-4c60-aeb8-5394439f3c61 RAWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pliz someone traslate!!

Oh God, dat ending

That Bastard needs to Man up and let the blood rush to his wang, not the damn nose. Frig is wrong with peole - somewhere there are a generation of dudes probably passing out from the sight of attractive women in real life because they think this will really happen every time they get horny.Put your Mojo into it damnit

this chapter killed my day

Shit.....this is depressing.... good thing Samurai Usagi has an update....going there now....

Ahahaha. I so knew it.

next chapter : "she was a pure person"

jk, no haters.

lol

next chapter : "she was a pure person"

jk, no haters.

Will he arrive in time? or will she be raped? Find out after this break!

Sighh... Another manga with a great start and then booom! Makes me sad :(

ARGH! Cliffhanger............

An update!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.............................................

3869538572_f3328ac4df.jpg

Wait till you see the ending, oh sweet jesus.

I've seen it. Didn't like it. But oh well, it wasn't that bad.

This chapter was only made to piss people off, yea~

Wait till you see the ending, oh sweet jesus.

Rape and attempted rape is never appropriate for stuff like this. Manga with drama and comedy does not bloody deserve crap like this. Sure it creates controversy, but this is never positive. 

It's ridiculous.

This chapter was only made to piss people off, yea~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics