Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 52votes)

Katana

Alt Names: alt カタナalt 阴阳刀alt KATANA 長船三姉妹alt Katana: Kaga Shishialt Katana: Kensou no Kizualt Katana: Kochoualt Katana: Orichikaalt Katana: Shichishitou
Author: Kamata Kimiko
Artist: Kamata Kimiko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaJosei JoseiMystery Mystery
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A unique owner with an unusual talent, a boy is able to see the Katana's true form! Behold the strange tales of a sword-sharpening master!
Go to Katana Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

38 Comments

Finally up-to-date again.

Pretty good overall, I do wish they'd focus a little more on his relationships and daily life, rather than how everything in the world revolves around sword spirits and how they need to be cleaned though.

Three volumes in and no sign of a potential girlfriend yet! : /
http://vatoto.com/read/_/93746/katana_v3_ch11_by_iskultrip-scans/16
"Swords are meant to be used, though... if you treat it as a piece of art, it won't even get taken out of its box."

I'm confused. The message I'd been getting the whole time was that swords aren't tools and are only there to look pretty, then he turns around and says the exact opposite of what he's been saying the whole time? I'm lost...
His friend character is kinda bizarre, like he was raised by aliens(or he is an alien) or he's missing the part of his brain that lets him socialize with people normally.
I like it for the most part, but there's a little bit too much mysticism. It's like basically everything, regardless of how normal it should be, comes down to cleaning a sword to undo some kind of evil spirit or something...

There are a few hints of anti-capitalism(which I'm not entirely bothered by :P) and some implications of japanese swords > all else (makes me think of Seiken no Blacksmith -_-) but overall it's not bad.
I like how whether or not he'll continue the family business is actually an issue considering HE CAN TALK TO THE SPIRITS OF THE SWORDS... What else is he going to do?
Wow, seems like they threw in that unimportant boyfriend as a metaphorical chastity belt towards the only notable young male characters in the series...
Hope someone pick this up again. I really liked the theme with katana.
just didn't get very far with the story :/
this is nice
Perhaps what I meant is there's no romance theme going on. lol

Not yet, anyway. Meh?
Awesome art. Reminds me of Natsume Yuujinchou- and the best part is, there's no girl in it. Just pure supernatural awesomeness.
lol He seriously looking forward to havin a girlfriend but he absolutely has no luck with girls but he is fated with swords how funny.I wounder would he ever can get himself a girl or got any girl like him...well anywayz I'm looking forward for more new chapters update -_-
Looks good, but it's mostly one sided. helping sword, helping sword etc

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics