Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 190votes)

Hitsugi no Chaika

Alt Names: alt Coffin Princess Chaikaalt Hitsugime no Chaikaalt 棺姫のチャイカalt 棺姫【ひつぎ】のチャイカalt 棺姬柴卡alt 棺姬恰伊卡alt Гроб принцессы чайки
Author: Sakaki Ichirou
Artist: Sakayama Shinta
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Toru Acura, an incredibly lazy man with some hidden talents, has been forced by his sister Akari to actually go outside and search for work. However, he is in for a big surprise when he meets Chaika Trabant in the forest, and they are suddenly attacked by a monster! How will they survive? Who is this mysterious girl, and why is she being targeted?

adaptation of the light novel written by Sakaki Ichirou with illustrations by Namaniku ATK

Related:

> Hitsugi no Chaikakka
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hitsugi-no-chaikakka-r11442 )
Go to Hitsugi no Chaika Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The girl's name is "Trabant" New Window ernabc
  • 12 Replies

330 Comments

Well that was easy

seems more like yandere to me?

so yan and dere at the same time? xD

True, I'm catching onto that after I made that post! xO

His sister is pretaty interesting. I'd classify her as a tsundere... but instead of the traditional style where someone switches from tsun to dere and vice versa, she's both t the same time.

seems more like yandere to me?

so yan and dere at the same time? xD

His sister is pretty interesting. I'd classify her as a tsundere... but instead of the traditional style where someone switches from tsun to dere and vice versa, she's both at the same time.

KarchAmadeo
Feb 17 2014 03:28 PM

Aerith is that you?

aerith-aerith-20945242-480-272.jpg

Spoiler

really shouldn't assume too much with this series, or you'll feel trolled.

hero's abyss --> her despair

Tooru's plan --> something he just thought of, unlikely to be poisoning.

(notice that Chaika already said she failed, and Toru only thought of inviting her on the spot to confirm something he thought of, so poisoning right away is pretty unlikely. Also, Toru already mentioned he doesn't like it himself either.)

Considering everything that happened in in ch22 it's far more likely Dominica is either seeing or beginning to see Chaika as a replacement-of-sorts for her sister and Tooru realized it. Now he's going to use that to make Dominica join the group.

Also the fact that Tooru feels Dominica wants to stand on the battlefield again so that's also another incentive to use in order to get her to join.

Either way, I think Tooru's going to get Dominica to join the group. And if Dominica joins their cause then Chaika will automatically get the piece of her father's body that is in Dominica's possession.

Yup, that wraps things up nicely even if I do say so myself.

really shouldn't assume too much with this series, or you'll feel trolled.

hero's abyss --> her despair

Tooru's plan --> something he just thought of, unlikely to be poisoning.

(notice that Chaika already said she failed, and Toru only thought of inviting her on the spot to confirm something he thought of, so poisoning right away is pretty unlikely. Also, Toru already mentioned he doesn't like it himself either.)

I have a feeling that the invitation to dinner from the protagonist is going into his plan into poisoning her to death and taking away the "secret" hidden flesh piece of the great king for the heroine who is not what she say she is. 

^^ wow this just sound like a load of bullshit 

p.s. It is

I'm sorry to shatter your impressions but you are not pulling that out of your ass at all. The manga kind of blatantly tells you that by having a big sign saying "The hero's abyss appears" in the very same page the little girl gets introduced. Besides that, the first page of this chapters clearly says "A dragoon's magic is "transformation" type of magic" so actually, you would need to be blind not to see that the little girl is a dragoon.

Turns out it's a projection. Damn does it hurt to read too much into things. :P

"What's on Tooru's mind ?" There's only one thing on a man's mind when he asks a woman out for dinner...

iykwim(2).png

Lol. for instant I thought that on cover Chaika was holding a vacuum cleaner instead of a rifle

I'm sorry to shatter your impressions but you are not pulling that out of your ass at all. The manga kind of blatantly tells you that by having a big sign saying "The hero's abyss appears" in the very same page the little girl gets introduced. Besides that, the first page of this chapters clearly says "A dragoon's magic is "transformation" type of magic" so actually, you would need to be blind not to see that the little girl is a dragoon.

You made my day thanks xD

If she wants to "stand on a battlefield" again, that's probably what they will "offer" her in exchange for the corpse piece.  But first, 1-3 chapters of awkwardness and nearly killing each other!  Well, that's my guess.

If Toru is 20 then i'm the king of the fucking world. He looks like he's barely 16...

i have a suspicion that the girl who looks like Dominica's little sister is in fact the dragon but hey this isn't a spoiler. I am just pulling this guess out of my ass

Acura,Skoda, trabant,chaika...what next..maybe Porsche, Toyota,honda

The chance of her dying with poison is 0.

I really hope he doesn't go along with that stupid plan.

Please.

i have a suspicion that the girl who looks like Dominica's little sister is in fact the dragon but hey this isn't a spoiler. I am just pulling this guess out of my ass, although it did say that dragoons have the power of transformation. Who knows, maybe the dragoon felt sorry for Dominica cause her sister died and she was in a huge grief so the dragoon transformed into her dead sister to relieve her pain only to cause her even more despair. But like i said take this as a grain of salt cause i am literally pulling this out of my ass.

The uploaded chapter went by too fast...

and right now the light novel might as well be morse code =.=

Spoiler

Wild Loli appears!

What do you do?

A) Look at it and smirk with glee.

B )Formulate a plan that promptly falls apart due to apeshit sister.

C) Attempt to make idle conversation.

D) OH TO HELL WITH IT!  CALL IN THE PEDOBEAR!

1472861_705464692799618_1987005380_n.jpg
Doesn't sound like Crap story for me~

BEST.BACKGROUND.STORY.EVER!!!!

Spoiler

224.gif

Urrrrrrgh!  The page count is too low for it to be monthly!  Mangaka!  More pages, please!!!!!  GrrrrraaaaaaaaAAAAAAA!!!!

*AWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics