Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 190votes)

Hitsugi no Chaika

Alt Names: alt Coffin Princess Chaikaalt Hitsugime no Chaikaalt 棺姫のチャイカalt 棺姫【ひつぎ】のチャイカalt 棺姬柴卡alt 棺姬恰伊卡alt Гроб принцессы чайки
Author: Sakaki Ichirou
Artist: Sakayama Shinta
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Toru Acura, an incredibly lazy man with some hidden talents, has been forced by his sister Akari to actually go outside and search for work. However, he is in for a big surprise when he meets Chaika Trabant in the forest, and they are suddenly attacked by a monster! How will they survive? Who is this mysterious girl, and why is she being targeted?

adaptation of the light novel written by Sakaki Ichirou with illustrations by Namaniku ATK

Related:

> Hitsugi no Chaikakka
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hitsugi-no-chaikakka-r11442 )
Go to Hitsugi no Chaika Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The girl's name is "Trabant" New Window ernabc
  • 12 Replies

330 Comments

yandere sister ... and the loli probably cold blooded to in fight ...
waiting psycho yandere harem being collected through story ...
Thinking of her role as comic relief, did anyone else think that bit where she comes in and deflates the drama at the end of the chapter was a tad unnecessary? The mangaka should have had more confidence--the scene stood just fine on its own, there was no need to undercut it with a hasty "Just kidding folks".
Good manga but I agree with Roady and Purple library guy

the whole development with Chaika and the main was a bit too rushed and extremely random.
He just walks in her room and decides to tell her his life's story. And he's never talked to Akari about it?! she experienced the same thing he did!

Guess I just kind of feel bad for Akari even though so far she only seems to be playing the role of comedic support character I hope we see a more serious side of her in the future. I don't want her to be one of those 1 dimensional characters.
NOOOO, NEED MOREEEE. D: I like this manga very much. T^T
This is the ending of the chap 5 Posted Image.
@cydric i agree. i thought it would be nice and fluffy of course it never turns out the way i predict #sad x-x
So loli Index got ahead of the imouto...Imouto enters Yandere mode. Bad end.
Quick Toru!!! Run!!!
...wait what? sorry gaiz. I didn't know my upload was missing 6 pages. no wonder I didn't see more comments about the sister. How that happened without the whole upload error-ing, I do not know.
Thanks for the update!Posted Image
Spoiler
...well, that certainly dampened my mood. I hadn't expected the twist to be quite that dark and depressing. Still dang good, though.
awesome manga yet sad can't wait for more thank you
Chapter 5 seems to be missing a few pages...
I wouldn't say dark, more like bad experience, and is not that classy,
Here come the dark past...every main char need one for the sake of having one.....
Quite a sensible and sensitive character, must be hard to be a living weapon.
these 2 chapters were... pretty nice, but lacking in action.
I like this manga, hope it gets updated more often
I like this manga, hope it gets updated more often
@Therater Im well aware of that, Im just using a really overated and annoying joke that cause disruptions and chaos in most of the forums, ending in a chaos and usually infracting a lot of people.
Just saying, Im a pretty good cook and love cooking, so yeah, I know how it feels, but its better to take the jokes in the good side than bad side.
A man who can cook is pretty well seen in society, dependent and all, women love men who can cook.
Taking into account nowadays teenagers, there aren't much good cooks females, since now they are more focused in going out and such (There are still really good cooks woman), and Im well aware of housewives job, its much harder than your normal worker, since she does all the cleaning, cooking, taking care of the children, the effort a housewives makes is the double of a normal worker.

Well I explained tthis to show you that Im not a jerk or ignorant as most of people see me, I just like taking thing lightly, sorry if it offended you, really, it wasn't posted for that purpose.
a womens natural place is not in the kitchen, are you calling bobby flay, mario batali, you know the iron chefs, women? Are you calling all the 5 star restraunt owners women?
why do people say women=kitchen? makes no sense most women spend their time taking care of their children if they are mothers, women are caretakers not chefs they just happen to need to cook to be a caretaker.

ya i am takin ur comment a bit too seriously, but seriously as an aspiring chef that spends most his time in kitchen its a bit offensive. plus i think the perfect woman is one that can support herself as well, one that isnt completely reliant on me and is with me because she wants to be.

again no offense just rantin
@Roadylicious You know why? Because when a woman recognizes her natural place in the world, the kitchen, the man will become happy.
Now seriously, personally I would fall for a girl who puts her everything into little or big things, her trying her best to cook and try to be of help would make me appreciate her much more.
On a similar note to you, Library Guy:

I meet a girl carrying a coffin in the wilderness - Not suspicious at all.
I save her from drowning in a river - Not affected in the least.
We kill a rampaging monster together - Barely influences me.
She hires me for a vague purpose of recovering 'something' from a well-guarded castle - Hardly bat an eyelid.
She tries to make me dinner - Pour out my heart to her.
Funny what forges a bond between people.
Just met a guy in the wilderness --- very wary.
He saved me from drowning in a river --- still kind of uncertain.
He helped me kill something --- Instant trust!

The weird part is, that may well be realistic.
@thearux ROFL!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics