Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 190votes)

Hitsugi no Chaika

Alt Names: alt Coffin Princess Chaikaalt Hitsugime no Chaikaalt 棺姫のチャイカalt 棺姫【ひつぎ】のチャイカalt 棺姬柴卡alt 棺姬恰伊卡alt Гроб принцессы чайки
Author: Sakaki Ichirou
Artist: Sakayama Shinta
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Toru Acura, an incredibly lazy man with some hidden talents, has been forced by his sister Akari to actually go outside and search for work. However, he is in for a big surprise when he meets Chaika Trabant in the forest, and they are suddenly attacked by a monster! How will they survive? Who is this mysterious girl, and why is she being targeted?

adaptation of the light novel written by Sakaki Ichirou with illustrations by Namaniku ATK

Related:

> Hitsugi no Chaikakka
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hitsugi-no-chaikakka-r11442 )
Go to Hitsugi no Chaika Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The girl's name is "Trabant" New Window ernabc
  • 12 Replies

330 Comments

...well that was disappointing.
Get it over with and Kill the guy~
Don't you dare NOT kill him!!
@Seed: I almost gave a fuck to your reply. Annnnd it's gone
Chaika's clumbsy cuteness reminds of Tesarosa from Full Metal Panic. Toru's sister is a major freak to messy for my taste.
Oh Yeah!!! End the Chapter with a cool, I'm gonna kill you pose!!!
Posted Image
Pretty sure they could've killed him when he was all distracted by "the ghost from the past" (Chaika), instead of running away.

But still interesting development.
p24
I guess this really puts us in the palm of his "hands"
What a lame joke Akari, poor effort. I expect better out of semi-insane bro-cons.
Maybe it's the hand of her father, the evil king in chapter 0.
Santa....?
@Man the hand appears before her appearence in front of him, Im not sure if its her hand, also the hand seems to be bigger than Chaika's hands.
Well, this is odd. And @MAan Santichai Does make sense, would give her a reason to do it. But I think it's a relative/childhood friend/Someone close to her, cause she's already in here own body, thats how the count guy recognized her. What I also think happened is that before, someone turned her relative/friend into.. The relics, for some reason, and then she was searching for a way to bring him or her back to life (during the past) and then the count guy found her, and killed her somehow for the relic. /shrug.
@Man Santichai
that actually sounds reasonable and would make for an interesting plot device
@nofear

Hey I just met you
And this is crazy
But you suck at rhyming
So go away maybe?
Hey, I just met you,
and this is crazy,
but I killed you earlier
why do you haunt me?
http://vatoto.com/read/_/109919/hitsugime-no-chaika_ch7_by_village-idiot/30

The treasure look like a hand to me. Maybe each treasure is a part of the girl's corpse.
This seriously remembers me of Fate/zero, the dude with the swords and gilgamesh, the whole castle and reality marble, rofl.
Chaika so moe!
nice short fight this chapter, and I guess there'll be more next chapter, but I have to wait like you guys since I'm no longer working on this.
Well, it could be worse. Although there isn't much development, the art is good and the characters are likable. Hopefully it'll get better.
Photo
TsundereChan
May 27 2012 06:45 PM
y no imouto no got screen time?
im pissed
take out that eyebrow n put imouto in
Oh yea another thing is that Akari is definitely a Yuudere, without the dere in it because she is Yuu through and through XDDDD

Damn she is so funny to watch :P
ch6 page 10:
"My Important thing...It's color, It's shape...
I just don't know right now. I haven't seen it just yet."

(// ゚ Д゚//)
Really cool if u ask me :) AND I just LOVE the art xD definitely in my taste, I'll just put a follow on this xP
Gilgamesh is that you!?
Also lol the sister delusions.
short chapter, but I guess it's like a prologue/preparation for the next exciting (hopefully) chapter.
But didn't we have that as well the last chapter when they mentioned about
...I think we might be getting trolled.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics