Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 190votes)

Hitsugi no Chaika

Alt Names: alt Coffin Princess Chaikaalt Hitsugime no Chaikaalt 棺姫のチャイカalt 棺姫【ひつぎ】のチャイカalt 棺姬柴卡alt 棺姬恰伊卡alt Гроб принцессы чайки
Author: Sakaki Ichirou
Artist: Sakayama Shinta
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Toru Acura, an incredibly lazy man with some hidden talents, has been forced by his sister Akari to actually go outside and search for work. However, he is in for a big surprise when he meets Chaika Trabant in the forest, and they are suddenly attacked by a monster! How will they survive? Who is this mysterious girl, and why is she being targeted?

adaptation of the light novel written by Sakaki Ichirou with illustrations by Namaniku ATK

Related:

> Hitsugi no Chaikakka
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hitsugi-no-chaikakka-r11442 )
Go to Hitsugi no Chaika Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The girl's name is "Trabant" New Window ernabc
  • 12 Replies

330 Comments

The MC doesnt seem to be anything special
So Badass
Posted Image
@Thezoms So every MC has to be the best of the best? Get out of your bubbe, at least this manga is realist, good main and good characters overall.
so awesome :D
Her name's Trabant... lol, my grandfather owned a Trabant :P
Posted Image
looked almost like this...
@aquasilva : lol
@thezoms: I don't get why you think that way. He's holding himself pretty well against opponents thus far. note that he's a saboteur (something like a mercenary) and the opponents he's mainly fought with so far are
Spoiler
you know...if he kill her the manga ends (her name is on the title)...
Kill Chaika instead, i don't like this little bitch.
Erm.. so I have to wait for next Month again?...
@HammerU89
Do you have examples?
Hmm.. so, why does it seem to me that the MC's skills are lacking? I thought him to be a badass at first, but now...
Thanks for the new chapter VI.

It's just me, but the way the author transitions from chapter to the next seems like he's used to releasing one volume at a time. Reminds me of the Breaker NW and how he has trouble from time to time with the same thing.
Chaika is quite cold, despite her cheerful attitude, Im liking this, hope the main gets some sex later, I mean, he gets hit all the time.
@Arisato Minato I totally agree with you
whatt?? so short..i want next chappiieee..
Whaaaat!? he didn't kill him!

I swear if they meet that magician again...Posted Image
Man I can't wait for next chapter!!! Posted Image
It could be only me but i think Chaika is actually a homunculus of the princess chaika who has been killed and torn into different piece of power source for those fake heroes.
i thought he would have some secret ability that only he had, but it looks like alot of people have it
CUT HIM UP TO PIECES AND LEAVE HIM LIMBLESS TO DIE !!
RIP HIS HEAD RIP HIS HEAD
its obvious he wants to be killed in order to keep information silent an intelligent person would try to figure out whatever they can before decapitating him
"Get out of my way"
-Chaika

If she added a bitch in the end, it would have been massively baddass and cute.

The main needs to rip his head off.
He should make his death the longest and most painful experience in his cowardly life. Make sure his sister gets his virginity there is no escaping that

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics