Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 190votes)

Hitsugi no Chaika

Alt Names: alt Coffin Princess Chaikaalt Hitsugime no Chaikaalt 棺姫のチャイカalt 棺姫【ひつぎ】のチャイカalt 棺姬柴卡alt 棺姬恰伊卡alt Гроб принцессы чайки
Author: Sakaki Ichirou
Artist: Sakayama Shinta
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Toru Acura, an incredibly lazy man with some hidden talents, has been forced by his sister Akari to actually go outside and search for work. However, he is in for a big surprise when he meets Chaika Trabant in the forest, and they are suddenly attacked by a monster! How will they survive? Who is this mysterious girl, and why is she being targeted?

adaptation of the light novel written by Sakaki Ichirou with illustrations by Namaniku ATK

Related:

> Hitsugi no Chaikakka
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/hitsugi-no-chaikakka-r11442 )
Go to Hitsugi no Chaika Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The girl's name is "Trabant" New Window ernabc
  • 12 Replies

330 Comments

Iceman11.. I think I saw that name about saying eating nails. Did you do that already? I'm waiting.

Dat despair!

another sub par series getting a anime can tell it will be awful before it airs haha.

Jesus, i saw this guys comment on Nisekoi too and someone rlly must have shit on his cereal because damn, you are in a rlly bad mood

Coool a Demon Hand!!! Like from that old anime...

Hell Teacher Nube

another sub par series getting a anime can tell it will be awful before it airs haha.

A blond bishounen character that suddenly appears to give you advice that you may decide to follow or not.

Lucius Ferrie. Is that you ? [Fixed spelling]

I give you all the internets for this.

I don't get it.

Acura= car brand

Trabant= name of car

they exist

Seriously!!!!!????????

I don't get it.

KarchAmadeo
Jul 05 2013 06:12 PM

...................What?..............

Acura

Spoiler

Trabant

Spoiler

Seriously!!!!!????????

Acura

Spoiler

Trabant

Spoiler

I've missed the last few chapters of this and need to catch up but isn't the reason you dislike Rie Kugimiya as a seiyuu because she is almost always the annoying tsundere loli chracter?  I'm also getting really irritated with that setup but Rie Kugimiya isn't at fault for accurately portraying her bitch characters.  As a voice actress she can also be very charming when she's not pigeonholed into the tsundere role.  If Chaika does not have a tsundere personality I think Rie Kugimiya would be a great choice.  Watch some clips from Rizelmine and you'll see what I mean because it is one of her few roles where she doesn't have to be an insufferable tsundere character.

Edit:  Dragon Crisis is also a good example.

im more concerned w/ who will play the sister :D

Amazing news.

If Chaika has http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rie_Kugimiya as her Seiyu though, I swear to god I will cut a bitch.

I've missed the last few chapters of this and need to catch up but isn't the reason you dislike Rie Kugimiya as a seiyuu because she is almost always the annoying tsundere loli chracter?  I'm also getting really irritated with that setup but Rie Kugimiya isn't at fault for accurately portraying her bitch characters.  As a voice actress she can also be very charming when she's not pigeonholed into the tsundere role.  If Chaika does not have a tsundere personality I think Rie Kugimiya would be a great choice.  Watch some clips from Rizelmine and you'll see what I mean because it is one of her few roles where she doesn't have to be an insufferable tsundere character.

Edit:  Dragon Crisis is also a good example.

I like that the MC is an antihero, yea dark side!

And at least guy seems more legit than an email from a Nigerian prince.

A mysterious gentlemen giving you information? 

demotivational-posters-not-shopped.jpg

Spoiler

Clad in, what I believe to be, white I might add.

Guy, he's bad news.

There is no way that guy is male...

You know I actually took quite a liking to this.

A blone bishounen character that suddenly apear to give you advice that you may decice to follow or not.

Lucius Ferrie. Is that you ?

Spoiler

Ah. It's the hentai "doing the pursued". Yep, that mistake still hasn't been fixed!

Spoiler

http://seventhstyle.com/2013/05/19/ichiro-sakakis-hitsugi-no-chaika-to-receive-anime/

Amazing news.

If Chaika has http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rie_Kugimiya as her Seiyu though, I swear to god I will cut a bitch.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics