Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 73votes)

Kurenai Ouji

Alt Names: alt くれないおうじalt Crimson Heart Princealt Crimson Princealt 紅心王子alt Koushin Oujialt Kurena Oujialt Kurenai Kokoro Oujialt Kurenai Shin Ouji
Author: Kuwahara Souta
Artist: Kuwahara Souta
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Is their meeting a coincidence? Is their love inevitable?

Sakura Koujirou is a demon prince who descends to the human world in order to take human souls. But after a strange turn of events, he somehow ends up living with a human girl, Hana... This is a story of young love, sweet and touching.
Go to Kurenai Ouji Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

127 Comments

SWEEEEEEETT , love the art, love the interaction,love it all >.<

i wish happy ending , w8 no, i don't want "ending" to this sweetnes, i wish i can see them go out, and then have a date, and then then...

more more!

oh my, too cute! they really need a happy ending together, kojirou and hana.

SO MUCH DOKI DOKIS *goes into a diabetic coma*

awww dey so cute  *_*

it's L.O.V.E. <3

Goddammit, just fuck already.

Woah, slow down buddy. They have yet to kiss. c:

Goddammit, just fuck already.

Enma said that the 'promise' was for Kurenai being reincarnated as a human, and meanwhile so, entrusting her well-being to him. However, I get the feeling that it isn't the same 'promise' as the first Demon King (Big Koujiro) mentioned.    Am I just reading too lightly on Enma's speech while taking too much on the first king's heavy expression?
No idea, I just know that I don't want this sweet vanilla love to end...! >~<

Enma said that the 'promise' was for Kurenai being reincarnated as a human, and meanwhile so, entrusting her well-being to him. However, I get the feeling that it isn't the same 'promise' as the first Demon King (Big Koujiro) mentioned. 

Am I just reading too lightly on Enma's speech while taking too much on the first king's heavy expression?

Her:  "Maybe I caught some weird illness"

Yup.  You caught the looove bug, honey chile.

i like the rom com part of this manga a LOT more than the demon/angel/whatever stuff

from a bishoujo to a bishonen with just a haircut, manga quality xD

Guy who look like Girl
Girl who look like Guy

Ultimate Trapper

ohohoho (¬‿¬)

Holy cow ayato with short hair....NOW he looks like a dude.....He looks awesome. o_o

Thanks for the update!!

from a bishoujo to a bishonen with just a haircut, manga quality xD

Daaaaw~ <3

oh my ohmy oh myyyyy~

too sweet.

Holy cow ayato with short hair....NOW he looks like a dude.....He looks awesome. o_o

Thanks for the update!!

Dammit, just when I thought I got things figured out I'm all confused with it again...!!! OTL

Also thanks for the update too~

oh that was a sweet chapter! they both needed that right then i think. ^~^

i got a bad feeling about this chapter....

Chapter 30 got me hissing...

Spoiler

oh I was mistaken, when he went all angelic or something.

still, OTP!

So obvious... yet so good!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics