Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 66votes)

Hakase to Suraimu-chan

Alt Names: alt 博士とスライムちゃんalt The professor and the slime
Author: Izaki Nayuta
Artist: Izaki Nayuta
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySci-fi Sci-fiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Living with strange creatures has its ups and downs.
Go to Hakase to Suraimu-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

127 Comments

PS: Could you like, not? Don't put a blatant spoiler image as the default series image please. Neither here nor the main Meraki site are to that point yet so why would you do that?

Spoiler

This makes me think of "The last human" from one of the Doctor Who seasons lol...

cassandra.jpg

Nuuuu let Lime sleep with you~~
Fluffy cuddles~~
Although this would be awkward if Lime got used to sleeping together and eventually learned to form itself into a humanoid girl... Not waiting for the bitter laughs there... Hehe. >_>
Real talk, tho. When Lime (or even Rimuru) shakes her head "no" while being held in someone's hands... How does the head rotate?

Seriously, every time I see Lime, I get the urge to snuggle it. Such a shame it's not real...

gv7uNUR.jpg

th_37430_ddddwww0_122_515lo.jpg

this prove you can't please everybody.

To those who didn't know further chapter/s can be read at meraki site. Chapter 12 at the time of this posting.

OFFICER WE NEED TO CALL A PRE-EMPTIVE FBI RAID ON THIS MONSTROSITY

My guess is someone was expecting slime girl ecchi comedy or something...even though the tags do not suggest that at all..

To be fair, I myself was kind of resigned to it probably being something along those lines, just based on the cover art (the art style and character designs, that is).

But, the fact that occasionally there's stuff like this instead is why I keep reading.

Guh, you almost got that Octopus Disguise perfectly Lime! Don't you know that an Octopus would never got their own tentacles tangled up?

i had my hopes up but this is just so unsatisfying to read...

My guess is someone was expecting slime girl ecchi comedy or something...even though the tags do not suggest that at all..

"But it grew tentacles-"
"SEE, OCTOPUS"

funny, your comment more unsatisfying to read.

Octopyah~

out of curiosity, what were your hopes when you started reading this.

"Pyaaah!" - ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) 

cue roundabout

That sepia panel is literally asking for it. :P

Spoiler

Suu pls

Why did Lime replace her eyes with pokeballs?
Are the professors mentioned in ch 8 different or the same? Ishifune vs Ishibune. Maybe the characters was misread or there was a typo? shrug

cue roundabout

Which contradicts what the professor said about no other cases having been recorded with this result before.

No other cases of this method resulting in Slimes recorded in the Research that he was using. That doesn't mean there haven't been other cases from other methods or even unrecorded cases passed along by word of mouth.

First, i think that its normal world and proff just created by accident slim. Now, we see that its fantasy world with modern features and its not first slime- waaaaaaaaaaat ta fuuuuuu?????

Personally I'm happy at this development. In addition to just generally being awesome (I'm a big fan of fantastical slice-of-life generally), I'm also no longer at all worried about what's going to happen when the author starts to run out of ideas for this setting (because that won't happen).

And the author's depiction of a fish-man is sufficiently off-beat that I'm not getting worried about cookie-cutter fantasy drop-in characters either.

First, i think that its normal world and proff just created by accident slim. Now, we see that its fantasy world with modern features and its not first slime- waaaaaaaaaaat ta fuuuuuu?????

Which contradicts what the professor said about no other cases having been recorded with this result before.

Oh look, a wild blue Poyo poyo has appeared...except less round and without the beady eyes...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics