Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 81votes)

Soukyuu no Ariadne

Alt Names: alt Ariadne of the Blue Skiesalt 蒼穹のアリアドネ
Author: Yagi Norihiro
Artist: Yagi Norihiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMecha MechaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga centers around a certain boy who lives alone away from people, but harbors a special dream. One day, he meets a lone girl, and the story begins as he becomes part of the girl's destiny.

(Source: ANN)
Go to Soukyuu no Ariadne Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

66 Comments

Hmm, I sort of like the design of the girl in the One-Shot better, but I like the idea of her being so lightweight she'll float away if she doesn't wear heavy boots in the serialization.

Also just a comparison of the same scene from both the One-Shot and serialization.

Haha I love Lacile. Totally chill about everything and the fact that he just states things so well and "matter of fact" throws everyone off their game making him the ultimate comic relief/straight man.

somehow my deepest desire can't resist the urge to watch the next chapter of this, it just my deepest fantasy i like, like i really like vast green plain, a mega mechanic things in the middle of dessert, some steampunks cities filled with fog, that is why i love Last Exile and Fractale

Ah yes Claymore's mangaka, follow for now mmm...

Could swear I've seen a one shot similar to this a year or so back.

Yea me too.

Iirc the girl was actually a hologram or android, cant recall xD...

At the raw website, someone asked the same question, and another replied that before was the oneshot and it's probably being serialized 

Meme girl best girl

Can't wait. The one-shot was impressive, and it only looks refined. I wonder why the english scan isn't on here though.

I see this got serialized. Welcome back to the scene, Yagi-sensei!

You mean this one? Gekkou no Arcadia: https://vatoto.com/comic/_/gekkou-no-arcadia-r20950

Yea, one of them got the author's name reversed, so they won't be listed together til it is fixed.

I get the feeling this author really likes Laputa.

I like it so far, lots of interesting concepts. Art kind of reminds me of Claymore a bit, though.

It should. It’s by the same mangaka.

I like it so far, lots of interesting concepts. Art kind of reminds me of Claymore a bit, though.

It is the author/artist of Claymore and Angel Densetsu.

I see this got serialized. Welcome back to the scene, Yagi-sensei!

You mean this one? Gekkou no Arcadia: https://vatoto.com/comic/_/gekkou-no-arcadia-r20950

Wow, it's actually better than the One Shot. That's a first.

Yea me too.

Iirc the girl was actually a hologram or android, cant recall xD...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics