Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 113votes)

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta...

Alt Names: alt 乙女ゲームの破滅フラグしかない悪役令嬢に転生してしまった...alt Bakarinaalt Destruction Flag Noble Girl Villainessalt Destruction Flag Otomealt I Reincarnated into an Otome Game as a Villainess With Only Destruction Flags...
Author: Yamaguchi Satoru
Artist: Hidaka Nami
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I recovered my past memories when my head was hit by a rock.
I am Katarina Claes, the eight-year-old daughter of a duke.
Whilst embroiled in a feverish nightmare, in which the prince’s fiancee was determined, I have realized that this world is an otome game from my previous life.
Also, I have turned into the villainess who interfered with the romance of the capture targets…
If the heroine got a happy end, I would be exiled, but if she got a bad end, I would be killed by the capture target…I have no happy end?! Why is it all bad?!
Somehow I have to avoid the destruction end, and reach old age peacefully!!!

adapted from the light Novel of the same name.

LN translations: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-reincarnated-into-an-otome-game-as-a-villainess-with-only-destruction-flags/
Go to Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta... Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

83 Comments

Japan really needs to be stricter in issuing their truck driver licenses.

The LN is hilarious.

The MC's density is approaching that of a neutron star. With the gravitational pull that comes with it.

I suppose there's no point to even hope that we'd avoid a timeskip?

BAKARINA IS HEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEE!!!!!

Oh, I've heard of this in other comment section.

Looks like a very fun ride.

I already like her.

IF she picks the yuri route she avoids the bad ending! you can't get a bad ending if the main character (not the bad girl XD) picks you!!!

Friend, you don't know the half of it.

IF she picks the yuri route she avoids the bad ending! you can't get a bad ending if the main character (not the bad girl XD) picks you!!!

Hahaha...

This is goooooodd...

I won't accept anything less annoying than Naga's ohoho.

IT'S BAKARINA!

I wonder, is this a recent publication or just that no one picked it up until now? Because this was my first Otome Reincarnation novel, and the fact that I haven't even heard of it having a manga adaptation until now is appalling 

I followed for the haughty smile on the cover pic

I know! Look at that shit eating grin.  

I'm just here for the ohohohohoho btw.

Each companion has a different element. Be sure to bring the one that has the most advantage for the situation! And don't forget to unlock the secret "light" element to open the  yuri  secret ending.

Bakarina nickname raises my expectations. Followed.

I followed for the haughty smile on the cover pic

Bakarina kita!
Can't wait for practice montage with her 'secret weapon' and the pure fluffyness that is Maria Campbell. Too bad she appears only later on.

No way, Bakarina got a manga?!  FOLLOWED.

Edit: Is the artist the same as the one that did the light novel illustrations? It...looks like it, assuming name is correct.

Heres hoping for the secret yuri route!

The only LN I've really stuck with besides Kenkyo Kenjitsu, finally in manga form?

Heck yeah.

Well, the first protag taht I see to have the right idea of what to do in this situation for the completly wrong reason, this will be interesting ^^. Followed and if anyone can post a link for the novel I'd apreciate.

The first two volumes (web novel versions) are here

http://https://omegaharem.wordpress.com/destruction-flag-otome/

The rest of the light novels are being translated here:

https://kimamanitranslate.tumblr.com/destruction-flag-otome

This looks like it will be a good comedy.

Does she get good with a sword and/or magic or is she just kind of a soft-hearted moron?

She gets good at eating and farming. 

The novel is a riot and this manga captures it nicely!

Does she get good with a sword and/or magic or is she just kind of a soft-hearted moron?

She's a soft-hearted-air-brained-black-hole harem master.

SQUEEELLLL!!! BAKARINA!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics