Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 114votes)

Saguri-chan Tankentai

Alt Names: alt さぐりちゃん探検隊alt Saguri-chan Expedition Partyalt Saguri-chan Exploration Party
Author: Akiyama Yoco
Artist: Akiyama Yoco
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Let's go exploring with a cute girl!! A landscape painted by the beautiful stroke of a paintbrush can be found anywhere!! An exploration manga filled with comedy that will make you say, "Let's go there tomorrow!"

One-Shot: https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/saguri-san-tankentai-r20509
Go to Saguri-chan Tankentai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

70 Comments

I don't know about any of you but this page captured me

Spoiler

If their theme is something like a guidebook for beautiful places in japan with each place having this kind of colored page then I will follow this until the end. No matter how the story ends up(I am looking at you katanagatari -__-)

Spoiler

The MC isn't that different. I am assuming the author is just expanding on he stopped exploring and got into other things (gaming) after separating from the heroine. I bet he goes back to being into the exploring soon.

but making the MC stopping seeing her for being embarrased or games is a pretty dick move ... the one-shot at least have the guy moving out and returning.

I liked the one-shot a lot more, the exploration felt a lot better with the previous MC.
Not a fan how they changed the MCs personality for the serialization, I wish they continued on the one-shots story (⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯)゚

the nostalgic part about the exploration was a lot better in the one-shot, hopefully they go for that in other chapters.

I liked the one-shot a lot more, the exploration felt a lot better with the previous MC.
Not a fan how they changed the MCs personality for the serialization, I wish they continued on the one-shots story (⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯)゚

The MC isn't that different. I am assuming the author is just expanding on he stopped exploring and got into other things (gaming) after separating from the heroine. I bet he goes back to being into the exploring soon.

osananajimi as main heroine... check
nice "plots"... check
instant followed

That's some really nice colour art

Tomb Raider + Anime heroine

Obviously I'm happy that the oneshot I like so much got a serialization, but green >>>>> pink, fuck the eyes color change

I'm this got serialized, even if they changed the male lead a bit. 

So fucking happy this got serialized; but why change the MC?

so your life must be cliche too? truck-kun can help you anytime

Isekai Transport turns your life into a cliche, not saves you from it.

>when you're so mad you can't even diss straight

Welp, I have a new wallpaper now (page 33)

How many cliches can we pack in 38 pages?

• shut-in/homeboy
  • sick girl
  • childhood memories
  • sudden appearance of an old friend
  • too-sexy outfit
  • human encyclopedia on most unrelated topics
  • deus-ex present from relatives
  • younger sister
  • cherry blossoms
  • "this feels like a date"
  • nice house in downtown
  • hyperactive girl...

Frankly, this is very weak start for any series. Unless there's some sudden event every 5 pages this will be plotless fanservice pushed under "slice of life/highschool/comedy/romance" umbrella, and if there will be that many events to get readers' attention, it will be just random slapstick mixed with whatever suitable for plot advantage.

Shut-in? Having a younger sister? NICE HOUSE DOWNTONE IS A CLICHE NOW?! Holy shit. What the hell do you even want from series, to have a non-shut in, out-going MC (oh wait, then he'd be a cliche nice guy) who has no parents, has a bad and unhappy house where he lives alone (which would make it an entirely different genre), the girl would be healthy at the beginning but he'd meet her in a hospital...

Something is telling me you're not a good literary critic.

the oneshot is cute af, im gonna enjoy this too. 

i feel like her time is near that's why she is so active like those other manga.

It feels like Kaori all over again.

lmao some ppl getting mad at u for speaking the truth 

Every story will become a bunch of tropes and cliches if you deconstruct them

She's already exploring his heart.

• shut-in/homeboy
  • sick girl
  • childhood memories
  • too-sexy outfit
  • younger sister
  • cherry blossoms
  • nice house in downtown
  • hyperactive girl...

Frankly, this is very weak start for any series. Unless there's some sudden event every 5 pages this will be plotless fanservice pushed under "slice of life/highschool/comedy/romance" umbrella, and if there will be that many events to get readers' attention, it will be just random slapstick mixed with whatever suitable for plot advantage.

lmao some ppl getting mad at u for speaking the truth 

This will gonna end in tragedy isn't it?

Truck-kun will probably appear.

Anyway, need to see more chapters to see where this is going.

It can be interesting, so i follow it for now.

*rest omitted*

You must be fun at parties

My kokoro....arghhhh....

This manga is very cute. That color page with cherry blossom and Saguri-chan is amazing.

there will be a lot more colorful scenery page in this series

• shut-in/homeboy
  • sick girl
  • childhood memories
  • too-sexy outfit
  • younger sister
  • cherry blossoms
  • nice house in downtown
  • hyperactive girl...

so your life must be cliche too? truck-kun can help you anytime

It looks cute, but I'm cautious because I've seen too many manga start out cute then turn into a tragedy. (Looking at you Shigatsu)

• shut-in/homeboy
  • sick girl
  • childhood memories
  • too-sexy outfit
  • younger sister
  • cherry blossoms
  • nice house in downtown
  • hyperactive girl...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics