Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.55 - 222votes)

Isekai Nonbiri Nouka

Alt Names: alt 異世界のんびり農家alt Farming life in another world
Author: Naitou Kinosuke
Artist: Tsurugi Yasuyuki
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: You know the deal by now. Middle-aged office worker gets sick and dies. He meets God, who tells him that he can be reincarnated in a new world. Our main character accepts, and decides to become a farmer.

Welcome to farming in an alternate world.
Go to Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies

177 Comments

Let's change the titles of these 8 chapter into "SCHEDULE" because it's nothing but a list of MC's work. There's no plot, chara development, and conflict. You can sum up the entire 8 chapter into this words.
"I'M FARMING WITH A MAGIC TOOL"

Let's be honest here. Many isekai LNs and WNs are less stories and more what the author would want to do in a video game world.

Look at how Re: Monster just has chapters over chapters of how the MC gets more skills. The web novel of Isekai Meikyuu De Harem O even has a whole chapter of how the MC wants to make a futon and it just describes how he keeps fighting bird monsters to gather enough feathers for a futon.

What?  Boiled corn is tasteless?  I call bullshit, I grew up on Taber corn.  That shit tastes like creamy candy, its why peaches & cream corn is called such...  Fresh fruit and veg that is grown with proper soil and fertilizer has LOADS of flavour, seasoning is not necessary but it helps create variety.

Dont even need to tame the wild animals... they straight come and help him...

wat is this shyt....

Let's change the titles of these 8 chapter into "SCHEDULE" because it's nothing but a list of MC's work. There's no plot, chara development, and conflict. You can sum up the entire 8 chapter into this words.

"I'M FARMING WITH A MAGIC TOOL"

Is this minecraft? This is minecraft right. It's a bit more technical, but it has to be minecraft. 

Feels like reading Chinese manhua, 8 Pages with pointless plot. But still better chinese manhua at least they are colorized

no, it feels like i was playing The Sims... srsly...

MidoriKitzune
Jan 05 2018 01:30 AM

Some people prefer the solitude. Like Thoreau. Or the unabomber. 

Or me.

The mad scientist planning to transform all humans into nekomimi ...

So.. The translator has gotten tired of the dogs' introductions that they skipped the puppies' mates?

Anyway, from the right couple to the left, and reading in each text from left to right: Kuroichi Alice (Arisu); Iris (Irisu) Kuroni; Uno Kurosan; Elis/Ellice/Eris (Erisu) Kuroyon. Left the original spelling in parentheses.

It also sounds like a japanese person trying to say "The Button"

Reminds me of "Find the Button" Minecraft maps now...

Zabuton sounds like a yugioh card.

It also sounds like a japanese person trying to say "The Button"

Zabuton sounds like a yugioh card.

Kind of ok, but I would say the best parte is the "You know the Deal by now" on the description
I'll just assume 1 day= 1 month.

It make me wonder what he do all the time he spend alone in his house, MC should be bat crazy by now

Some people prefer the solitude. Like Thoreau. Or the unabomber. 

It make me wonder what he do all the time he spend alone in his house, MC should be bat crazy by now

Ch 8. Page 8
MC : "They're Worrying about me.... I want to have a Wife too....."

God : Thy wish has been granted
Ch.8. Page 11
"A WILD WAIFU APPEARED"

Eight chapters before a single cute girl appears...

... but bumped off the tanuki...

Girl will be the next victim?

Surprised he domesticated the wolves but bumped off the tanuki. And I always welcome more friendly spiders to the genre.

Eight chapters before a single cute girl appears. I didn't even think that would be possible for an isekai. The author has my respect.
Really want that next chapter now... XD
Spoiler

The isekai genre is now reaching out to a geriactric audience, kek.

I am 20 years old.

Sorry I am not a party goer like today's generation of youth. :D

Chapter 6 page 3, the dog house is xbox huge - unless you have moat and dog house mixed up.  :D

When you want to be a farmer but you're really a monster tamer.

Man, author wasn't lying about the nonbiri bit.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics