Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.25 - 122votes)

Eighth

Alt Names: alt エイス (KAWACHI Izumi)
Author: Kawachi Izumi
Artist: Kawachi Izumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMedical MedicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eighth Research is a large biotech company based on advanced research and development of DNA manipulation. Naoya Graphico is on the security team for the company run by his uncle. Naoya has been acknowledged for his high combat skills and is sent on top secret missions regarding Eighth Research’s interests.

His most recent task has Naoya infiltrating a rival company where a mysterious girl named Celcia has been kidnapped. Naoya’s passion for protecting the weak always helps him accomplish missions; he just needs to make sure his libido doesn’t get in the way.
Go to Eighth Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Girls of Eighth New Window Castellan
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window elektron00
  • 0 Replies

290 Comments

The English is really horrible, it often contradicts itself and fails to carry the emotional meaning. Hell, even the grammar is way off. Japanzai REALLY needs proofreaders...

Luca becomes the new MC. That's why luca x Celcia becomes a thing.

Eww

the name of this manga si eighth, the premises is mc is one of the security guard at eighth. if mc resign from eighth. is mc is still mc? 

Luca becomes the new MC. That's why luca x Celcia becomes a thing.

Damn cliffhanger, I cried.

i am not liking that lucaxcelcia they got going on

Mari san has the best boobs.

What is this NTR bullshit I'm reading?

It's not NTR when there wasn't a relationship in the first place.

What is this NTR bullshit I'm reading?

I think the issue is the main character attacked the Vatican and because of that he can not officially work there anymore because of the Eight's ties with the Vatican.  Luca on the other hand faked his death and no one in the Vatican really caught him betraying them.  

the name of this manga si eighth, the premises is mc is one of the security guard at eighth. if mc resign from eighth. is mc is still mc? 

So even if mc resigns he doesn't get his old room and if luca signs on he gets it? Shocked luca didn't sign right away since that means his rival is out of picture....errr room lol. 

Welp. My protagonist is turning into an unemployed hobo... happy days.

Aw... Rio's so cute!

You forgot the corn genetic female scientist.

However, my ship is still Naoya x Celcia, even if it has already sunk into the bottom of hell.

Well, I kinda like the Naoya x Hikaru ship. Celcia wasn't likely at all since the beginning. Mari-san is, well, more of a sister for him (even though he'd like if she went to think of him as a man), and Angela is too crazy. 

Man the vol. 13 cover is such a tease.

I want to see the new heroine!

agreed. and that other assistant girl seems to only see him as a little brother. and hikaru is well..a pettanko. and rio sensei is the best but she belongs to everyone. i hope the next girl will be a potential for him.

You forgot the corn genetic female scientist.

However, my ship is still Naoya x Celcia, even if it has already sunk into the bottom of hell.

it looks like it's going to be a lucaxcelcia pairing. makes me a bit sad that naoya is most likely going to be out of the picture.

agreed. and that other assistant girl seems to only see him as a little brother. and hikaru is well..a pettanko. and rio sensei is the best but she belongs to everyone. i hope the next girl will be a potential for him.

Is it just me or is chapter 32 and extra chapter 32.5 the same? o.o;

Fixed

Is it just me or is chapter 32 and extra chapter 32.5 the same? o.o;

it looks like it's going to be a lucaxcelcia pairing. makes me a bit sad that naoya is most likely going to be out of the picture.

You s'pose she might sing better in the shower?

i had forgotten about the box of personal effects. when they showed a panel of it i thought someone was trying to pull a solid snake.

Naoya with the female scientist, whose name I can't remember, would be a nice pairing! :'D

you mean Rio sensei -_-'

this would be very intereting :lol:

Celcia x Luca now.. No hope for Naoya then.. My heart aches a lot

No problem he still got a harem and will get more girl later ...

Naoya with the female scientist, whose name I can't remember, would be a nice pairing! :'D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics