Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.87 - 180votes)

Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu.

Alt Names: alt 異世界ですが魔物栽培しています。alt In another world, however I'm planting monsters.alt It's a different world, but I'm cultivating monsters.
Author: Setsugetsuka
Artist: Konno Kuko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, Kyouji Himuro hears a knock on his door. Opening it up, he finds that he is transported to another world.

But his new life is not good. He has no fighting skill, no money, and no way to make food. While dumpster diving, Kyouji discovers seeds and comes up with a plan to grow his own food. However, his plans change when he realizes that these seeds grow monsters...

Source: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF00000040010000_68/
Go to Isekai desu ga Mamono Saibai shiteimasu. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

163 Comments

71W5DAS.png

A lot of good ideas in this manga, but it moves at absolute breakneck speed.

why do people waste time complaining?
this is free translation, its not meant to be their day jobs.
Even so, the time to translate is probably hectic enough just to make people enjoy mangas for free.
pls do not put pressure on translators.

P.S. thanks to translators for this enjoyable manga.

another 2 girls ...

gosh, MC harem "growing" fast ...

This chapter... What did I just read?

Give my cliffhanger back!

jack is the best waifu 

This manga is annoying.

Translation is all over the place but the worse part is the freaking page layout. I swear it seems like it's just out of order and they skip like two or more intances between each page. Go from Point A to E immediately 

Planting the seeds of friendship. At least till we rip apart what was grown in order to make a salad.

LHtranslations didn't used to be this bad haha.  What happened to their editors?  All fired?

This is like some gacha, They had enormous staff for massive Project
They had many translators, editors, cleaners, typs, qcs, ect.
sometimes each of individual skill are different. Like some gacha,
this series worked by Common[C]-Normal[N] rarity workers, Not some SR - SSR Workers,

Why did I follow this trash?

We follow this, Because of BRO JACK

Where is my insulin?

One of these is not like the others...

Spoiler

Jack is best bro!!

I still wonder how jack feels when mc takes his brother and sister to be sold and eaten.

Jealous.

I still wonder how jack feels when mc takes his brother and sister to be sold and eaten.

Why am I doing this to myself

Because you need something to read in between smuggling drugs and fake passports

Why did I follow this trash?

I made it three pages in. I'll consider that a new record and gracefully retire.

Why am I doing this to myself

LHtranslations didn't used to be this bad haha.  What happened to their editors?  All fired?

How do we go from that badass witch in chapter 5 to this innocent harmless girl in chapter 6 ? I don't understand...

You know, if witches and warlocks removed their very distinctive hats, perhaps it wouldn’t be so easy to hunt them...

Title should change to 

"IN another world, I'm planting girls to bang them later"

Chilldish as fk

This is super childish and things move very fast but it is cute as well.

The translation is terrible, too, but I love the cute monsters.

This is super childish and things move very fast but it is cute as well.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics