Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 79votes)

Six Half

Alt Names: alt 6.5alt シックスハーフ
Author: Iketani Rikako
Artist: Iketani Rikako
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kikukawa Shiori wakes up from a motorcycle accident only to find out she's lost her memory! Try as she might, she can't remember anything about the yankee-looking boy who claims to be her boyfriend, her kind-hearted and good looking older brother, or her aloof and introverted younger sister.

When she goes to school for the first time since her accident, she overhears people talking about her---and the things they say aren't flattering. From what she hears, she was a terrible person before the accident. Was she really as horrible as they're making her out to be? And will she ever get her memory back?
Go to Six Half Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is this ever going to be released from the clutches of closed doors like otakumole? New Window wickednavi
  • 1 Replies
Topic Need update � � � New Window HalfKris
  • 0 Replies
Topic Why is the title called Six Half? New Window NamelessMapler
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion etc. New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 8 Replies

104 Comments

Gahhh!! must.....not......read spoilers!!! xD 

(I'm not quite caught up yet, I'm only around chp 12 or so) 

/needs to vent after reading chapter 19

GAH. I knew it. I knew it would take this route. Why. 

Spoiler

Chapter 19 is out, there seems to be a problem with JShoujo's main site though..........you can still get the chapter on their reader.....

http://www.jshoujoscan.com/UberReader/reader/read/six_half/en/4/19/page/1

Hah, amazing. I read the first two chapters aaaaages ago and didn't enjoy them one bit, then came back, liked them a LITTLE better so continued on and before I knew it, I had read till the newest update. O.o Good shôjo sure can be hooking sometimes. :3 Gotta say I'm really looking forward to this. ^^

I don't buy them having sex in the past for a second.

He's annoying and while honest, he's still a douche.

as much as Dai-chan is a douchebag, he's the only person who has been straight up with Shiori (as in the only person who is related to Shiroi, A-chan & Co's past) He may be the key to unlocking her memories. I think he's bluffing about the sex thing. He just wants to see if Shiori is serious about regaining her memories. I don't know for sure but we'll see =) exciting cliff hanger!

I still can't stand Dai or Mizuki....    Kai being all protective was cute at least he's honest and says he doesn't want other men looking at her and come to think of it besides her brother maybe,  Kai is the only one who loves "both" Shioris...

Happy Anniversary !!!  and Thanks  :)

Well, happy 4th anniversary!  I'm particularly happy to celebrate an anniversary that gives me a chapter of Six Half!

Interesting chapter.  I guess it's technically a cliffhanger, except I'm finding it hard to imagine it ending up any way except

Spoiler

Enjoy another chapter of Six Half, part of the JShoujo 4th Anniversary release!  Cheers!  :)

*sigh* looking at those people around her, you kinda understand why she rebelled.
That Dai was really nasty to say that stuff to Shiori but what he said to Mizuki implied that he hated her too and knew there was a reason behind her taking advantage of Shiori's memory loss to get to A-Chan and the other stuff he said implies that there is stuff behind his and Shiori relationship that he is not telling her. Really it would be better for Shiori to model and get away from all those people family or not cause being there is not helping her move on.
Well, I've been sort of thinking there could have been reasons she turned into such a flashy brat pre-memory-loss. Might have something to do with the people around her. Or some conflict with A-chan.
The more of this I read, the more I realize that the people around Shiori fucking suck. I mean seriously. Killing a kid's dreams because you hated who she was when she was an even YOUNGER kid? That's all kinds of low.
Fresh off the oven! A new chapter of Six Half for you amnesiac lovers. \o/
Just started reading this manga. I thought it would be another cliche shoujo manga , but it turn out to be surprising deep and good.
Thank you so much Banana Bread! I've been (patiently, mind you) waiting for ages! :D And this chapter definitely didn't disappoint me~
It feels like the beginning of something amazing that Shiori will experience ^^
Ohhh yeah! Thanks Banana Bread! I always look forward to this one.
Man, just the last day or two it seems like stacks and stacks of my favourite manga are getting updated.
so she's gonna be a model, huh? Good job girl! :D
Yes!
New chapter! Enjoy folks. ^_^

Huh. Personally I'm totally shipping brother x sister in this one. As to the past, somehow I trust the mangaka that whatever it all is it will "work" somehow.

I really hope not, it would be refreshing if it doesn't go that way. I'll be rooting for Kai even though things don't look good for that relationship...
what's wrong with Mizuki?
She's scary!
Is she the one who behind Shiori's change in the past?
Hmm.. I'm wondering..
That model stuff seems without real purpose so far, I hope it doesn't distract from the main story.
Huh. Personally I'm totally shipping brother x sister in this one. As to the past, somehow I trust the mangaka that whatever it all is it will "work" somehow.
The only thing that's got me wrinkling my brow is this model stuff. I don't basically want her to be a model.
I really want to know what happened. :(
But I also don't want to go the brotherxsister route. Though they already make the usual hints that he isn't blood related.
I totally root for Kai, he's a nice guy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics