Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 50votes)

Maou Kyoudai

Alt Names: alt 魔王兄弟alt The Devil Brothers
Author: Uuumi
Artist: Uuumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: If you had to defeat frightening "Great Demon King" in a fierce fight...
12 cute "Small Demon Kings" have been born again!!!
The Male hero youth, Byron, has been appointed by God to raise the Devil Brothers in order to bring peace to the world.
The hard fight of chores and raising!
Go to Maou Kyoudai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

124 Comments

itsatrap.jpg

That's also my bad lol. Meant more of "since others step on his tail..."

Oh... I see.

"Since he often steps on his tail..."

What... He has no legs and he's actually floating, how can his step on his tail?

That's also my bad lol. Meant more of "since others step on his tail..."

"Since he often steps on his tail..."

What... He has no legs and he's actually floating, how can his step on his tail?

• BCS likes this
So looking back at this chapter, I realize 'Demon king's Vessel' (器) probably would have been the actual translation. I think I got caught up in wondering if that was like... An actual body part that could have worked. Well anyway, that ones on me haha

Are you sure that's the gender term used in the raws? Or was it gender neutral?

it's actually published in a seinen magazine, and the artstyle isn't really shoujo-ish. though I agree with the tag because I think this series appeals to shoujo readers more.

but still the tag should be seinen (I hate when they don't use the correct tag, 'cause you can expect certain topics to get in a seinen, or certain types of draws :s) ....although the appeal looks more like is for shoujo, *cough more like fujoshis *cough

The demon lords organs, Demir...

organs, demir...

*facepalm*

So I just read 4 chapters and my one take-away from this is that God is a loli and the demon king when younger was a trap.

I approve.

The real question is... What would their children look like if they hooked up? <_<

it's actually published in a seinen magazine, and the artstyle isn't really shoujo-ish. though I agree with the tag because I think this series appeals to shoujo readers more.

Pretty sure it should be tagged as Seinen, then, if published in such a magazine. That's what Batoto prefers, anyhow. :V

I will assume everyone's a boy until proven otherwise. Better than getting my hopes up for nothing.

He has a special unit for this task.

Let me present you

Spoiler

I guess Cat is fine too ...

wait, what the ... ?

that should be Female cat isn't it ?

IT'S A GIRL

Gay In Real Life ?

Everyone's a girl when they're lying on their stomach.

Anal much ? =3= ?

So you can get God's affection with pudding, huh?

Also we finally got Secretary-chan, who is 100% girl, and God... Well even if she's not a girl I'm sure it's in her powers to be whatever gender she wants. So, yay! Time to do some shipping.
IT'S A GIRL

GOD does have a gender. She's a Girl. First chapter says "Her Power"

Are you sure that's the gender term used in the raws? Or was it gender neutral?

I think the best answer for now it would be ... it's shoujo, what did you expect xD

Could we get the expert opinion of a priest on this?

Everyone's a girl when they're lying on their stomach.

I think the best answer for now it would be ... it's shoujo, what did you expect xD

we could always go for ... as GOD doesn't have a gender, why would the Maou, just say all of them are both. 
In this type of series, just got with, they are cute and just enjoy the slice of life.

GOD does have a gender. She's a Girl. First chapter says "Her Power"

Also given that all of the little ones are from the same Being it makes sense that they'd all be the same gender as that Original Being. Since the Being was the Demon King it makes sense that the Demon King was Male.

So I just read 4 chapters and my one take-away from this is that God is a loli and the demon king when younger was a trap.

I approve.

we could always go for ... as GOD doesn't have a gender, why would the Maou, just say all of them are both. 
In this type of series, just got with, they are cute and just enjoy the slice of life.

we called one, but just got ex-communicated by the church ... sorry :/ 

The real question is... Why is everyone disappointed that the demons are male? <_< Did they want a harem that badly?

P.S. It's all ouger. :V

most of everyone here is male and would have liked female kids

also, what is ouger??

waiting pedo yaoi shouta in here ... =3= ...
I guess pedobear might swing both way ...

He has a special unit for this task.
Let me present you

Spoiler

Well, I started blushing like that only after I fell in love with a girl for the first time (around 5 y.o.), and only towards my love interest (what brings the question below). Other than that I communicated with the peers quite freely even about that kind of themes (I mean, what to become flustered about if you don't have a clue what that actually means).

But, yeah, "shoujo manga" can be explicit reason.

waiting pedo yaoi shouta in here ... =3= ...

I guess pedobear might swing both way ...

Any guesses what body parts the others are?

I'm thinking brain, eyes, horns, tail, and heart.

An incest trap shota yaoi?

New fetish every day!

These boys look so much like the Tantous from Touken Ranbu, or the gems from Houseki no Kuni. A bunch of androgynous shota in uniforms.

the ones here are downright feminine, not just androginous

These boys look so much like the Tantous from Touken Ranbu, or the gems from Houseki no Kuni. A bunch of androgynous shota in uniforms.

Please refrain from bringing language points into a discussion unless you are certain what you are talking about. Kyoudai is a loaded word in Japanese. There are literally half a dozen kanji combinations that all read as kyoudai. One of them even uses the kanji for ane and imouto and means sisters.

In this case kyoudai with these kanji is the most general. It can mean siblings (brothers and sisters) or specifically brothers (since these kanji mean older and younger brother). Except the author specifically wrote out Brothers as an English subtitle. So unless its misused English, we take it at face value. I believe the diakogue also uses the phrase kare to refer to them which is the male pronoun to the female kanojo.

if you just look at the title in kanji, you can get what kyoudai i was talking about. do i have to write the kanji out for you?

it's true that we can use "kyoudai" as "siblings" meaning, but all of them have the same look so i just guess that they have the same gender. as for the kanji, if we take it for literally meaning, 兄 is "older brother" and  弟 is "younger brother" so i wasn't wrong, was i?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics