Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 98votes)

Legend of Tyr

Alt Names: alt 티르전기alt Legenden om Tyralt The Legend of Tyralt The Tyr Chroniclesalt Tireujeongialt Try Jeongi
Author: Ra In-Soo
Artist: Son Chang-Ho
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Fantasy Action Legend that follows brother's diary!!

After his brother's death, on Tyr's 17th birthday.... his brother, Loki's diary is delivered to Tyr. When following his brother's diary step by step, Tyr realizes that everything that's happening around him is already recorded on the diary.
Go to Legend of Tyr Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

93 Comments

where is 7th vol?
And thus we have another rushed Manhwa. =/
At this point you can pretty much read the Sakicow translation on every manga site except here (we follow the delay policy they wish for here).

P.s. the ending was total garbage and rushed the hell out as if the manga was canceled and had to be finished up in one volume. Deus ex machina moment galore....... great manga, sad sad garbage ending.
Go read it at Sakicow. FFS what a crappy rushed ending.
Wow. Looked at mangaupdate. Sakicow completely scanlated this.
@badadsss: FBI witness protection program, similar right?

@kumquat123: By standard, I also thought that he would get that demonic sword and become an imba badass. But we were wrong, this is not Dragon Quest or whatsoever. I would say this manhwa does bear many resemblance to a Korean MMORPG and their games story and plot lines aren't so well-written like Western RPG counterpart
question, been reading this to date, but is he still following the diary? because it seems like a book that tells the future would be kinda helpful rt?
I'm protecting her from bad ppl. how? By kidnapping her off course :)
where the hell did the chapters go?
Yeah, its an OK manhwa but going about the whole traveling to get stronger business before getting more into the moon clan or his brother the two interesting things in the beginning really hurt my desire to keep following this. Sure I still read it but its at the bottom of a long list.

But yeah if this ends in 2 volumes it has to have gotten axed, no way to get a good ending out of that short of a period.
@Abyssal
Good point

And in the latest one we know why he made such poor decisions. He needed power quickly and decided to take up a certain offer. Not sure why considering what he could have been able to do without that offer but meh. Love can make bad decisions

That Lord Baron is a dick
Yeah I fell that it's going to be super rushed considering it ends. At chapter 66, makes you think with only 14 chapters left what was the point of introducing characters like those moon Knights and with nothing really building up to finding his brother. Not sure but to me this manwha disappoints after chapter 26... It's still alright but I feel a lot of potential was lost considering it ends at chapter 66.
I should not had started reading this..

It's incredably good lol - now I want MORE but I think it's released in vollums only.. seems like a lot of manga is like that nowadays.

Also I thought the Elf's blessing only worked in the woods... idk.
@Ralan Dude, chill. I don't know if you either didn't expect him to be planning something or you just didn't like the fact that he doesn't know how to raise an army, but look normally from these type of things (manga) there is always a reason why someone does something, so I wouldn't bash at him so soon.
auras.. shiz just got real
My favorite character finally got a line again >:D
Go Ygg!
So wait...the rest of the women of the tribe already lost their abilities? So they are all infertile now? So you blatantly made your tribe infertile so you could gain the powers that the women had to go conquering?

As far as I can tell you only made it so high ranking people or captains gain the ability, leading the rest of your fighting force being normal soldiers while if you had the women keep their abilities then normal fighting forces would be increasingly stronger and prove more of a threat.

So you only made your armies weaker AND you made it pretty much impossible to gain new soldiers of your tribe because all your women are infertile.

You are a Freaking dumb-ass. You doomed your tribe to die so much quicker. Even with some of your men being buffers they could still fall. Enough manpower could cripple anything.

You have no idea how warfare works
Actually it looks like it's was like a rushing ending, maybe they get axed or something. ( I can see it in vol. 10 ) Because it could be prolonged more if it wasn't the case.
Not surprised it ended at volume 11 since the story fell off somewhere.
I'm just hoping the ending won't be like the rest of these chapters.
@ Mr.Fattymcfatfat

Even though the story got lost somewhere, I still like reading it. The characters are a bit shallow, but I enjoy their interactions. I'm wondering how it all gets tied together since the manwha ends after 11 volumes. I assume he either never finds his brother, or something super contrived happens and it gets rushed.
i feel like the story was lost some where along the way. first he was searching for his brother, and now he is a mercenary fighting everything. action is good and plenty, but the dialog, and characters suck. tyr is an idiot, and main characters like that are no fun. this could of been great like 666 satan, or legend of mian (lets not open up that can of worms), but this has lost its flavor and has become another sudo-naruto-shonen travesty. about a 6/10. great quality and art, but that cannot compensate for a lagging story, bad writing, and these same reoccurring characters i've seen a billion times before in better mangas and animes.
NOOO!!! NOT THE HAIR!
it ends...at eleven....

WHY!!!!!!!!! This is AWESOME!!!!!
So... Buffs = Buff guys? Buffs... buffs...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics