Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.3 - 133votes)

Saikyou no Shokugyou wa Yuusha demo Kenja demo naku Kanteishi (Kari) rashii desu yo?

Alt Names: alt ęœ€å¼·ć®č·ę„­ćÆå‹‡č€…ć§ć‚‚č³¢č€…ć§ć‚‚ćŖćé‘‘å®šå£«ļ¼ˆä»®ļ¼‰ć‚‰ć—ć„ć§ć™ć‚ˆļ¼Ÿ
Author: Atekichi
Artist: Takeda Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An average student got summoned to another world and granted the strongest job.
No, not Hero, not Sage either.

It's Inspector.
With ability to inspect anything and gather information accurately, surely this is the strongest job there is!
Go to Saikyou no Shokugyou wa Yuusha demo Kenja demo naku Kanteishi (Kari) rashii desu yo? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic RAW Saikyou no Shokugyou wa Yuusha demo Kenja demo naku Kanteishi (Kari) rashii desu yo? New Window Nefrytone
  • 1 Replies

135 Comments

no there is literally no reason for it. look at any fantasy game, they never give you a money exchange they simply tell you 100 copper = 1 silver 100 silver = 1 gold etc. there is no reason for the comparison all you need to do is drop us into it.

not to mention this is something western fantasy gets right, they don't bullshit with exchange rates for some reason this is something i have only ever seen in asian mangas/LN's.

It's that what you think ok then.

My point is just enjoy it, if you think to much you will not enjoy it. or if your waifu lost. :D

This seems a little smarter than the usual isekai.

Not really, His OP skill is Virtual Map and Encylopedia other than that he got nothing so far. He cannot fight and doens't have offensive and defensive magic.

It's stupid but it's the only way so you can understand their world Value of Item. It's just to simplified it. That's why the author just tied it 1=1 value with modern money because lol this manga not Economic History books.

>would anyone actually feel lost and not be able to follow the story if they didn't know the currency exchange rate?

Sometimes this can help understand the story and sometimes not.

no there is literally no reason for it. look at any fantasy game, they never give you a money exchange they simply tell you 100 copper = 1 silver 100 silver = 1 gold etc. there is no reason for the comparison all you need to do is drop us into it.

not to mention this is something western fantasy gets right, they don't bullshit with exchange rates for some reason this is something i have only ever seen in asian mangas/LN's.

again . another stupid isekai who gice mc many unnecessary skill to make him/her op

Not really, His OP skill is Virtual Map and Encylopedia other than that he got nothing so far. He cannot fight and doens't have offensive and defensive magic.

i hate comparing real world currency to fantasy currency.
it is so useless, it is in no way comparable. saying "i can buy 1 loaf of bread for 1 dollar in my world and here its 1 silver so there for 1 dollar is 1 silver" makes no sense since you have no idea about pricing for anything els. for all you know there's a bread shortage or they can't make the bread for as cheap as we can in our world.

it just always annoys me. not only doesn't it make sense to make that assumption but there's no reason for it either, would anyone actually feel lost and not be able to follow the story if they didn't know the currency exchange rate?

It's stupid but it's the only way so you can understand their world Value of Item. It's just to simplified it. That's why the author just tied it 1=1 value with modern money because lol this manga not Economic History books.

>would anyone actually feel lost and not be able to follow the story if they didn't know the currency exchange rate?

Sometimes this can help understand the story and sometimes not.

I really, REALLY like this bromance.

agree... we've had enough of harem shits almost on every isekais... this bromance followed by a muscle fetish is kinda refreshing and a bit hilarious... 

i hate comparing real world currency to fantasy currency.
it is so useless, it is in no way comparable. saying "i can buy 1 loaf of bread for 1 dollar in my world and here its 1 silver so there for 1 dollar is 1 silver" makes no sense since you have no idea about pricing for anything els. for all you know there's a bread shortage or they can't make the bread for as cheap as we can in our world.

it just always annoys me. not only doesn't it make sense to make that assumption but there's no reason for it either, would anyone actually feel lost and not be able to follow the story if they didn't know the currency exchange rate?

Anyone care to explain why steel is worth less than copper? Sure, copper has to be refined from ore, but Steel has to be refined at least twice (iron from ore, iron into steel). If they want to add steel, it should be copper > steel > silver > gold > platinum.

I am guessing that common swords are either made of iron or steel and with how many are using it that even thieves and bandits have bladed weapons(general isekai knowledge) they have as much of those materials as there is sand in a beach. so rather than putting steel higher than copper  they made it less so it people won't convert weapons taken from others into coins for easy money.

Still not sure since I haven't seen the prices of weapons in that world.

I don't know why but I'm loving that muscle-bonding relationship he has with the guildmaster

Kinniku YAY YAY!!

I wonder how long this "Woh, you can do 'X'!?" routine will last, and what will this sort of series will even have after it exhausted its basic premise.
Sometimes these sort of stories feel like what a child would think is a good background for their D&D characters, and as they play, they slowly figure out what a mess they did.

again . another stupid isekai who gice mc many unnecessary skill to make him/her op

Anyone care to explain why steel is worth less than copper? Sure, copper has to be refined from ore, but Steel has to be refined at least twice (iron from ore, iron into steel). If they want to add steel, it should be copper > steel > silver > gold > platinum.

Honestly, the way it SHOULD work in a non-industrialized/globalized world would be that value varies from areas depending on abundance and production.  Copper in one region could be valuable enough to trade close to par with steel in a region where the supply and demand is similar enough.  Also, "steel" is iron, with varying amounts of carbon and other additives to change its properties.  Wrought Iron is pretty low carbon while pig iron is very high carbon.  You often see the two mixed to make "steel" with certain production methods.

Anyway, instead the author writes in item value using game economics and compares everything with modern currency athe yen.

Its especially cringe when a character says something like, "everyone has adopted a standardized exchange."

Omg, what a surprise....

MC has a muscle fetish.

He's like Kimito Kagurazaka, except for real.

Here's a short lesson in science, economics, history & metallurgy.

Every single one of the elements required to make quality steel (iron, carbon, oxygen as fuel, hydrogen for quenching) is on the top 10 list of most abundant elements in the entire universe as we know it. Iron alone is 6% of the material in Earth's crust, well over 900 times as much as copper.

This don't mean shit to monkeys and honey badgers, but it matters to us because we like rare things, especially if they're shiny. When money came around, this allowed copper to flourish as currency in part because practical value could be stored in the pockets of the masses. There's not that much of it, it's easy enough to dig up or smelt, and it takes a good sheen.

If you're still with me, here's your reward. You're actually right about refining vs. value. Before the late 1800's, aluminum wasn't all that hard to mine but turning it into spoons for Napoleon's potato soup was so difficult that he only had enough for himself. The other dignitaries had to settle with comparatively less valuable gold tableware, the poor bastards.

tl;dr - What the other guy said.

Tritium is cool too. Hooray for fake fusion in Hollywood!

I don't know why but I'm loving that muscle-bonding relationship he has with the guildmaster

This don't mean shit to monkeys and honey badgers

What kind of weird outlandish metaphor is this?

You're trolling, right?

Anyone care to explain why steel is worth less than copper?

Here's a short lesson in science, economics, history & metallurgy.

Every single one of the elements required to make quality steel (iron, carbon, oxygen as fuel, hydrogen for quenching) is on the top 10 list of most abundant elements in the entire universe as we know it. Iron alone is 6% of the material in Earth's crust, well over 900 times as much as copper.

This don't mean shit to monkeys and honey badgers, but it matters to us because we like rare things, especially if they're shiny. When money came around, this allowed copper to flourish as currency in part because practical value could be stored in the pockets of the masses. There's not that much of it, it's easy enough to dig up or smelt, and it takes a good sheen.

If you're still with me, here's your reward. You're actually right about refining vs. value. Before the late 1800's, aluminum wasn't all that hard to mine but turning it into spoons for Napoleon's potato soup was so difficult that he only had enough for himself. The other dignitaries had to settle with comparatively less valuable gold tableware, the poor bastards.

tl;dr - What the other guy said.

Iron is a lot more plentiful than copper?

An Isekai MC that'll get a visual physical body improvement? Nai wa~

Im looking for more Elf Tits instead i got Man Muscle.

Sigh...

*Unzip

This reminds me that I have not read Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru? I shall go read that now

Please tell me guild master gets a lot of screen time.

LANCER: Ahh! Just looking at him makes me wanna do push-ups! - Fate / Mucho Falo

Spoiler

I really, REALLY like this bromance.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics