Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.89 - 148votes)

Isekai Cheat Magician

Alt Names: alt 異世界チート魔術師(マジシャン)alt Isekai Cheat Majutsushialt 이세계 치트 마술사
Author: Uchida Takeru
Artist: Suzuragi Karin
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As regular high school students Taichi and Rin disappeared in a beam of light. When they came to, the two of them were already in a world of swords and magic. Finally getting away after experiencing an attack by monsters, following the suggestion of adventurers they headed on the path towards the guild. In the guild, the two of them found out that they possessed unbelievably powerful magic. Thus the regular high school students transformed into the strongest cheats...
Go to Isekai Cheat Magician Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh look... New Window somethindarker
  • 13 Replies
Topic LN and Manga raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 2 Replies

155 Comments

Have you ever read Kenja no Mago? Has none of those things but it has an OP MC, is reasonably paced with long chapters, and the MC is not a loser at all. (Loser, stuttery MCs are my absolute biggest pet peeve in Manga and Anime)

Coincidentally; loser, stuttery love interests are my absolute biggest pet peeve.

at least the mc not some loser or edgy people

gonna follow it for a while

Now the wait begins for the next chapter... Then there shall be yet another cliffhanger lol...

the comment section here is more interesting than the manga itself 

They have meat-eating sea fleas there after all. And dangerous animals live there. Large spiders, large snakes, jellyfish, sharks... Australia should create a job called adventurer.

You forgot the most dangerous animal on the planet: the diabolical Drop Bear.

drop-bear-image.jpg

(Loser, stuttery MCs are my absolute biggest pet peeve in Manga and Anime)

Also ruining To Love Ru :/

This naivety made me raaaaaaaaageeeeeeeeeee.

This feels a bit too ... basic, I know I shouldn't judge on basically 1 chapter, but if its based on a novel, it would be nice for someone who's read it to give their opinion on it.

+ No level labels on everything

+ No holographic video game displays

+ No lone MC loser

- Adventurers Guild

- Rigidly defined Job/Class system

I'm cautiously optimistic about this series.

Have you ever read Kenja no Mago? Has none of those things but it has an OP MC, is reasonably paced with long chapters, and the MC is not a loser at all. (Loser, stuttery MCs are my absolute biggest pet peeve in Manga and Anime)

f3cf25a575.jpg

I don't know about that, man. Maybe Australia might beg to differ.

They have meat-eating sea fleas there after all. And dangerous animals live there. Large spiders, large snakes, jellyfish, sharks... Australia should create a job called adventurer.

LOL
now I'm curious too
|
prev comments
v

+ No lone MC loser

- Adventurers Guild

drama tag with no comedy on site

I am very cautious against these kind of series

+ No lone MC loser

- Adventurers Guild

Well, isekai is a genre. Bets on that unique skill magician will create technology such as guns, sword or whatever from earth

The title has "Cheat" in it, and the prologue (which you must have skipped over) has the MC mention that he and his friend have the cliche cheat abilities. I don't know what you were expecting.

Unicorns and... wait. Oh...

f3cf25a575.jpg

>refers to hot girl who likes him as "a friend with a strong heart"

If NTR does happen it'll be well-deserved.

You're just asking for goblins.

f3cf25a575.jpg

I believe Bicycle-kun will be introduced later. Surely he was rushing for a good reason.

Bicycle-kun was probably delayed in his time management to deliver fresh bodies to other worlds. Serves him right, because he was too lazy to get a driving licence.

generic,
generic,
generic
mc gets instantly owned by unicorn. ok interesting start
"you can't be adventurers because you can't use magic and all adventurers has to be able to use magic" oh now this might be interesting. an isekai where the MC isn't OP and he doesn't join the adventurer guild? sign me up
*1 min later*
"OMG you are superpowered and can use all magic and you are the strongest person in the world"...
that didn't last long...

The title has "Cheat" in it, and the prologue (which you must have skipped over) has the MC mention that he and his friend have the cliche cheat abilities. I don't know what you were expecting.
>refers to hot girl who likes him as "a friend with a strong heart"

If NTR does happen it'll be well-deserved.

Guys... isn't their powers just... captain planet uncombined?

Well combining shouldn't be that hard seeing as one has the male connector and the other has a female connector.

generic,
generic,
generic
mc gets instantly owned by unicorn. ok interesting start
"you can't be adventurers because you can't use magic and all adventurers has to be able to use magic" oh now this might be interesting. an isekai where the MC isn't OP and he doesn't join the adventurer guild? sign me up
*1 min later*
"OMG you are superpowered and can use all magic and you are the strongest person in the world"...
that didn't last long...

What kind of NTR will this have? Prologue throwing out the "I've been cucked so now I'm an edgelord" isekai trope vibe.

maybe cucked friend who got left behind gets summoned but by mr evil and is going to be the antagonist later on.
"you cucked my heart so now i will rip out yours!"

Why would a group translate a series with such a cancerous synopsis? Literally why?

Did the Bike rider have his truck in the repair shop

Have you tried cleaning Isekai protagonist leftovers from the breakpads? That shit gets into everything.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics