Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.89 - 148votes)

Isekai Cheat Magician

Alt Names: alt 異世界チート魔術師(マジシャン)alt Isekai Cheat Majutsushialt 이세계 치트 마술사
Author: Uchida Takeru
Artist: Suzuragi Karin
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As regular high school students Taichi and Rin disappeared in a beam of light. When they came to, the two of them were already in a world of swords and magic. Finally getting away after experiencing an attack by monsters, following the suggestion of adventurers they headed on the path towards the guild. In the guild, the two of them found out that they possessed unbelievably powerful magic. Thus the regular high school students transformed into the strongest cheats...
Go to Isekai Cheat Magician Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oh look... New Window somethindarker
  • 13 Replies
Topic LN and Manga raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 2 Replies

155 Comments

Well, "starting out with shitty personalities" can be bad or good. In MT's case, Rudeus realized what scum he had become, and had resolved to turn a new leaf in his next life, which is one of the reasons it was so good. (Aside from the fact that it didn't rely on crutches like RPG mechanics, etc. Even the Adventurer's guild stuff was barely used)

Yeah, that's why I specified "starting out with". He gradually redeems himself. He was just disgusting in the beginning, especially once you find out what he did in his previous life and the fact that that same perversion carried over into his new life in the beginning.

Indeed, there are so many other types of magic, I feel these authors should play a bit of Divinity 2, the Polymorph class there is really OP.

excellent magic ability, one of its basic spells are morphing your hand to a tentacle even, that's like a freebie for fanservice!

Only ever played (and loved) Original Sin. Should I go back and play the originals?

Shapeshifting/Polymorph would indeed be great, but it's so bloody rare to see it used to its full potential (instead of say, cursing someone with it, or morphing into a bird and flying off). Only time I've seen it used well is in comics and manga (Beast Boy, Tamaki Amajiki). Even better if it's not a Tanuki or Kitsune, which it almost always is.

Anyone else think Rin looks like a matured Poplar from Working(Wagnaria)?

Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation is okay if you don't mind MCs who start out with really shitty personalities.

Well, "starting out with shitty personalities" can be bad or good. In MT's case, Rudeus realized what scum he had become, and had resolved to turn a new leaf in his next life, which is one of the reasons it was so good. (Aside from the fact that it didn't rely on crutches like RPG mechanics, etc. Even the Adventurer's guild stuff was barely used)

For a "unique magic" Taichi's power sure is generic.

Yea, honestly, I was not happy about that. The girl's abilities are more exciting than the guy's. (and his are supposed to be more rare, IIRC)

What are you talking about? Generic augmentation of strength has never been done before except in Rakudai and Villager Desu Ga and Level 999 Villager and Skill Taker Harem and In Another World with my Smartone and Shield Hero and Okay I get your point

Indeed, there are so many other types of magic, I feel these authors should play a bit of Divinity 2, the Polymorph class there is really OP.

excellent magic ability, one of its basic spells are morphing your hand to a tentacle even, that's like a freebie for fanservice!

G3J24l6.png

What are you talking about? Generic augmentation of strength has never been done before except in Rakudai and Villager Desu Ga and Level 999 Villager and Skill Taker Harem and In Another World with my Smartone and Shield Hero and

Okay I get your point

They're not all that ridiculous. In Re:Zero, the only thing he could do (literally, the ONLY supernatural thing he could do) was rewind time when he died. He wasn't even smart enough for it to be considered godly. It has some plot holes but almost all manga do. That's just the first example that came to mind. Vision of Escaflowne is a classic isekai series if you don't mind mecha. Knights and Magic is another that's been okay so far. Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation is okay if you don't mind MCs who start out with really shitty personalities. Tate no Yuusha no Nairagari, to an extent. GATE is technically isekai and his only superpower is plot armor and waifus. Drifters is technically isekai and they're all pretty much just overglorified versions of their namesakes/legends. The list goes on. It's true that there are many that are pretty ridiculous but there are some diamonds in the rough. I wouldn't consider all of the above to be diamonds but that's up to you to determine for yourself.

My personal favorite one would be "From far away" (Kanata Kara).

no shit they found out... you weren't exactly trying all that hard to keep it hidden you rookies.

like really? talking about "science" and "bunsen burners"? and I was expecting the guy to be the ditz who spilled the most beans...

Honestly, it would be refreshing if the first thing these and other OP isekai people did was keep their strength quiet and train in secret. But nope, off to the adventurer's guild we go! The problem with most of these is that they hit the ground running before they learn how to crawl and walk.

Its like watching a train wreck, its so horrible but I can't look away.

Dude. This is an isekai manga. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy whipped out a lightsaber out of his urethra, then proceeded to knock down magic spells that are flying at the speed of light.

They're not all that ridiculous. In Re:Zero, the only thing he could do (literally, the ONLY supernatural thing he could do) was rewind time when he died. He wasn't even smart enough for it to be considered godly. It has some plot holes but almost all manga do. That's just the first example that came to mind. Vision of Escaflowne is a classic isekai series if you don't mind mecha. Knights and Magic is another that's been okay so far. Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation is okay if you don't mind MCs who start out with really shitty personalities. Tate no Yuusha no Nairagari, to an extent. GATE is technically isekai and his only superpower is plot armor and waifus. Drifters is technically isekai and they're all pretty much just overglorified versions of their namesakes/legends. The list goes on. It's true that there are many that are pretty ridiculous but there are some diamonds in the rough. I wouldn't consider all of the above to be diamonds but that's up to you to determine for yourself.

Rub a dub dub

at least MC won't get a sex slave in the next chapter cuz he got a friend girl with him... I hope

Wait if she's able to create oxygen and methane just like that and control its flow, wouldn't it be possible for her to fly?

Dude. This is an isekai manga. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy whipped out a lightsaber out of his urethra, then proceeded to knock down magic spells that are flying at the speed of light.

Wait if she's able to create oxygen and methane just like that and control its flow, wouldn't it be possible for her to fly?

it would be possible for both of them really, her by using wind magic and him by making himself light and jumping around.

sure it says he can only manipulate his strength but to make an impact like that you need weight so somehow he increased his weight so you would think that he could manipulate himself to become lighter as well.

I don't know how it take this many time but 

Kumagawa Misogi has the same looks as almost every mc in isekai (that keeps their "japanese" traits ... short black hair, tall but not that much and the kirito face ... well kumagawa at least had those warped eyes) 

Kumagawa has SSS personality though

no shit they found out... you weren't exactly trying all that hard to keep it hidden you rookies.

like really? talking about "science" and "bunsen burners"? and I was expecting the guy to be the ditz who spilled the most beans...

Kumagawa Misogi has the same looks as almost every mc in isekai (that keeps their "japanese" traits ... short black hair, tall but not that much and the kirito face ... well kumagawa at least had those warped eyes) 

Why are Japanese so obsessed with black hair + black eyes? It surprises me to read novels where they treat it as an extremely rare thing in Europe-based medieval fantasy worlds. Then again they also act as if snow is rare in those worlds, which is strange until you realize that China, Russia and Japan are the only Asian countries that frequently get snow. Apparently they missed the memo that snow isn't rare in the European part of Eurasia.

Tried looking up the novel, but I only found a novel with this name that has a single reincarnation, so nothing to do with this I think?

Ah. Wrong result, Isekai Cheat is a different novel. Now to see if I can find if anyone is translating this one, it has at least 3 volumes. And apparently the webnovel and lightnovel have significant differences

You're just asking for goblins.

Don't forget about them orc, seeing that elf is present in that world.

Coincidentally; loser, stuttery love interests are my absolute biggest pet peeve.

and the light novel is even better.  Manga is quickly catching up to the translated version online however...

0/10 Childhood friend did not abandon him within the first 5 pages for some other cooler dude after betraying him in some way. I am disappointed. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics