Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 217votes)

Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji

Alt Names: alt オオカミ少女と黒王子alt 狼少女与黑王子alt Kurt Kız ve Kara Prensalt La Chica Lobo y el Principe Negroalt Wolf Girl and Black Prince
Author: Hatta Ayuko
Artist: Hatta Ayuko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinohara Erika, a vain 16-year-old girl, tells her friends about her romantic exploits, though she actually has no boyfriend. She shows them a candid photo of an anonymous guy as her boyfriend, yet it turns out the guy is a schoolmate named Sata Kyouya. She has no choice but to convince him to act as her fake boyfriend. Unfortunately, Kyouya may look like a sweet person, but he is actually an ultra-black-hearted sadist.
Go to Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Sata Kyouya is abusive? New Window jaxkels
  • 22 Replies

377 Comments

Wow, some actual forward motion...  That's different.

Makes sense for a change. 3 years is a looong time. I never liked that multiple year seperation followed by a reunion trope.

boom shacalaca boom

I know, right? It seems like 90% of the time in manga, the character who can't decide what they want to be just becomes a teacher.

The second she said, "I don't know what I want to do,"  said out loud, I am going to scream if she decides to be a teacher... because if you have no direction in life, obviously instructing the youth is the way to go.

As a professional artist I take a bit of offense to this entire chapter. She's never really shown any interest in anything remotely creative. It's completely out to left field and as some would say, "an ass pull."

Ch. 51, surprisingly cool career direction.

Yup. But I don't get the whole "is that okay?" thing. I would understand that if she had alternate options that she could realistically pursue, but when your alternate option is "I guess I could just go to junior college... maybe?" it doesn't seem like a hard decision to make.

I love that it supports the idea that everyone has a different path they can take, and one is no less valuable because they follow something they love even if it appears to be against the mainstream or what one's friends are doing.  Good for her!

I know, right? It seems like 90% of the time in manga, the character who can't decide what they want to be just becomes a teacher.

That was a pretty nice chapter.  Actually, it's been taking a good turn lately . . . not as much checking off the standardized plot twists, a bit more character driven.

here comes the interesting part!!!

how I love it when shoujo girls graduating, become more mature and face up with reality, yet friendship and love remains.

no matter how Tezuka and her BF will be, I still hope it is a beautiful story.

D'aaw, I have no idea what happened last arc because I avoided those bullets (too much cringe for me), but Kyouya unable to express his excitement is adorable! I'm glad the people around him understand him. 

Spoiler

From what I could read you either love it since the start or begin half interested and start hating more and more the characters

I say leave it for later and pick something else, this is not even a classic

I'm at ch. 7 and I've been there for a while, seen the anime and I'm not really a fan... Someone tell me is this even worth catching up? And from what I've seen in the anime Kyouya is not getting any better...?

he gets WAAAAAY BETTER. 

There are a few stubborn parts but for the most part now, he's pretty much a loving boyfriend (but still reserved and stuff, he doesn't become a super happy guy like luffy or something)

I'm at ch. 7 and I've been there for a while, seen the anime and I'm not really a fan... Someone tell me is this even worth catching up? And from what I've seen in the anime Kyouya is not getting any better...?

Well, if they can get through one of those days without ripping each other to shreds, their relationship is better than it often seems.

Dad used cockblock. It's super effective!

OMG that shiritori scene... Kyouya-kun confirmed massive douche :D

well that was a nice chapter after some of the painful stuff we've been reading 

but who would have guessed that her dad liked violent gangster films lolol

in his introduction arc, he is sex maniac who will jump in anyone as long as there a hole.

Since it was a somewhat succesful approach (except with Erika because she's pure) I wouldn't have called him a loser

THEN

Who would have guessed Kamiya-kun was a fucking loser all along

Crash yourself third wheel

in his introduction arc, he is sex maniac who will jump in anyone as long as there a hole.

Spoiler

Actual GOTTA GET A GRIP moment

Now THIS is the romance we've all been waiting for...

Who would have guessed Kamiya-kun was a fucking loser all along

Crash yourself third wheel

Anyway, Kamiyas face on that last panel is the same one on mine right now.

Oh boy, for some reason this doesn't seem like it will end well.

I'm the last person who wants to argue with you about how 'meaningful' shoujo is, but this part of your comment really got to me

Spoiler

at this point, I don't even know why I'm reading this. As another member said before, I think it might be morbid curiosity only to see how much of a train wreck it becomes

Loved your comment, you nailed it. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics