Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 217votes)

Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji

Alt Names: alt オオカミ少女と黒王子alt 狼少女与黑王子alt Kurt Kız ve Kara Prensalt La Chica Lobo y el Principe Negroalt Wolf Girl and Black Prince
Author: Hatta Ayuko
Artist: Hatta Ayuko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinohara Erika, a vain 16-year-old girl, tells her friends about her romantic exploits, though she actually has no boyfriend. She shows them a candid photo of an anonymous guy as her boyfriend, yet it turns out the guy is a schoolmate named Sata Kyouya. She has no choice but to convince him to act as her fake boyfriend. Unfortunately, Kyouya may look like a sweet person, but he is actually an ultra-black-hearted sadist.
Go to Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Sata Kyouya is abusive? New Window jaxkels
  • 22 Replies

377 Comments

i never get the whole emotional thing of high school graduation and memories and ??? why they gotta make such a big deal out of it i dont get it

Oh god, the end is coming so fast and Kyouya-kun is making me all fangirly right till the last minute... THESE TWO, TOGETHER, MAKE ME ALL GUSHY INSIDE.

NEW RIVALS adkfjaklsghdaskl
I really like the guy tho, seems like a nice guy... I hope he won't force himself on Erika or try to manipulate her. As for the girl, idk what to think of her yet.

LMAO. Or so we thought.
Being in the process of college applications and shit right now, I feel that chapter 54 is 200% more meaningful for me.

There'll never be another perfect occasion to see Erika's ass now

All hope is lost

And then it will be something like kimi no iru machi

Uhm...they didn't do it in the end based on Kyouya's expression in the last panel of that page, right?

yaay she did it !! ^_^ ... and they... did it... lol

Maybe I've read too many shoujos in my life but I'm getting a bit tired of a rival appears kind of dramas. Well, guess I'll hope there's some kind of subversion going on.

ooh a yan moment there nice <3 

but man what would this manga be without the best friend. san-chan for best girl lol

THANK YOU KYOUYA FOR REALISING THAT HE'S BEING A BIG FAT SELFISH JERK

Spoiler

does anyone here have the feeling that sensei's drawing is different now in a way that Kyouya looks not as handsome as he did? He's getting more and more oji-san look.

Girl's faces are rounder as well.

Way to go San-chan!!!!!

Spoiler

Gosh, I really felt my shoujo heart there ;;

This chapter made me tear up a bit. You go San-chan!!!

Way to go San-chan.

As a professional artist I take a bit of offense to this entire chapter. She's never really shown any interest in anything remotely creative. It's completely out to left field and as some would say, "an ass pull."

I wish there was a down vote button here for crap like this.

Art is not only for those who happen to start doing it from the young age. Plenty of people who get into arts later in their life and make a career out of it, often ending up being better (with their career) than those that are drawing since they were kids because they take their the education very seriously.

I hate this "I take offense" crap... but really, I take offense in such sort sighted comment.

Cover 14!!

VU9yC5q.jpg

Something like painting or  a drawing can take days or even weeks to complete depending on the medium and format. Glass on the other hand gets hard and unusable really fast. While it's not exactly instant gratification, it's close enough. So I think it's rather believable that she would gain interest in something with a fast result.

As a professional artist I take a bit of offense to this entire chapter. She's never really shown any interest in anything remotely creative. It's completely out to left field and as some would say, "an ass pull."

Welll, absolutely anything would have been an ass pull because she was an aimless, directionless teenager who had never really shown any interest in anything, creative or otherwise.  Like many teenagers.  And it would have been depressing, if realistic, for her to just do some path-of-least-resistance thing and end up headed for a career as an OL in a random soulless office or a freeter working in convenience stores or something.  Wouldn't have fit this story at all, so they had to do something.

But these things happen--it's not even that unusual for people to try something new and have this "aha" moment and get obsessed with it, although it may not be a marketable skill.  When it comes to glass I actually suspect having an unusual dose of creativity is less important than having a feel and fondness for the craft.  If you like doing it, you can foster your creativity and if you're working with coloured glass, beautiful things will happen.  But if you have glorious ideas for amazing things to make, but don't much like actually frying while hyperventilating down a hot tube and messing with uncooperative globs of molten sand, you are likely not to get far enough for many of those amazing things to result.  Glassblowing seems almost more like blacksmithing than, say, painting.

Aww, man! I thought we got another chapter already, turns out it's a reupload. 

EDIT: Thank you for the latest chapter nonetheless. Know that your work here is appreciated.

It's nice to see him get mad about the fact they're going to be separated. He needs to go dere more, because I never really catch the chemistry between them. 

glass sculpting huh, can't say i've heard of that one before

Oooooh! I wondered if Kyouya would take that news well. His family is all split up and has been for a while. To him, distance = not good relationships. So when Erika says she actually wants to live in another city to follow her dream, that tells him their relationship is sure to bomb. And I suspect he'd rather end the relationship before he has to hear her tell him she doesn't love him anymore and wants to break up. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics