Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 127votes)

Ikusa x Koi

Alt Names: alt Ikusa x Lovealt Val Lovealt 戦x恋
Author: Asakura Ryousuke
Artist: Asakura Ryousuke
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Living in the house of anthrophobic high school student Akutsu Takuma are nine Valkyrie sisters!
In order to exterminate the fiends threatening to wipe out humanity, he has no choice but to raise these girls’ levels. But to do this, he needs to get these girls really turned on. A world-saving, room-sharing, love action story has begun!
Go to Ikusa x Koi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

117 Comments

That cover got me hooked.

looks llike Prinz Eugene at a glance

This seems like a bad excuse to show some tits and asses, but i cant resist the Nordic myth background, so follow it is.

Why does the heroine in all these ecchi-action manga have to be a generic tsundere tho'. Like that one series Dokyuu Hentai HxEros also has a heroine that's pretty much the same as this.

Cause if the main heroine was a character like the president character, theyd start going at it right away and there'd be no build up to the relationship unless the MC always backed down

Meh, boring manga.

I liked https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/arkromancer-r12173 100times more. Too bad Ark was axed :(

>IM Dal-Young

No thank you.

Why does the heroine in all these ecchi-action manga have to be a generic tsundere tho'. Like that one series Dokyuu Hentai HxEros also has a heroine that's pretty much the same as this.

Always blonde, tsundere and flat chested. The trifecta of tropes I hate.

that is one way to get a harem.

aaaaaaaaaand follow. i hope that doesnt mean i have simple tastes.

I like where this is going.

Art reminds me of boku girl.

Meh, boring manga.

I liked https://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/arkromancer-r12173 100times more. Too bad Ark was axed :(

That cover got me hooked.

ehem ehem hmm interesting setting but the sexual power up seems needless to be honest

nah. artist's good enuff imo

ehem ehem hmm interesting setting but the sexual power up seems needless to be honest

Well I certainly didn't expect that.

Apologies for the wait! There were some compression issues with the files I uploaded, but the chapter should be up for real soon!

What's CDN SG? Where's the chapter?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics