Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 162votes)

Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta!

Alt Names: alt A Wild Last Boss Appeared!alt 野生のラスボスが現れた!alt 야생의 라스트보스가 나타났다!
Author: Hazuki Tsubasa
Artist: Firehead
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It was in the year 2800 of the Midgard calendar. Back then, there was a Overlord who once reigned supreme and had reached the very brink of subduing the world.

Her name was Lufasu Mafaalu, a great woman dreaded as the Black-Winged Overlord.

She was too strong, too fast, and too beautiful…

However, she was defeated by Heroes who opposed her ferocity, and her ambition was brought to an end.

――or so went the story of our protagonist’s in-game character, whose body he now possesses for some reason in a world 200 years after Lufasu’s downfall. Follow our protagonist as he becomes unnecessarily feared by his surroundings and unnecessarily worshiped by his former subordinates as he―or now she―cheerfully travels around this fantasy world.

Japanese Raw:
http://comic-earthstar.jp/detail/wildlastboss/
Go to Yasei no Last Boss ga Arawareta! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 2 Replies

233 Comments

So, even though the headquarters of Fallen Angel, who ruled the world, has somehow been successfully guarded by this wisp of a girl, that is over 200 years old, despite looking human (how the heck is she still alive), there is no money anywhere? No vault full of riches?

What the heck? I mean the girl doesn't look like she can fight, and getting into the tower seems easy enough, but since no one has done so, why wouldn't there be a bunch of money in it? How has this girl been feeding herself if she has been cooped up in the tower all this time?

You have just beaten a Fallen Angel in battle and destroyed their forces. The first thing you do is go into their vaults and take all their stuff for "reparations". The Tower has likely been emptied of any riches and valuables for the entire time she's been sealed.

And appearances can be deceiving. It's also likely there haven't been any major threats since her Fall. Most likely Minor Looters, wild animals and maybe bandits. Her defense has just been making sure it doesn't fall into ruin.

So, even though the headquarters of Fallen Angel, who ruled the world, has somehow been successfully guarded by this wisp of a girl, that is over 200 years old, despite looking human (how the heck is she still alive), there is no money anywhere? No vault full of riches?

What the heck? I mean the girl doesn't look like she can fight, and getting into the tower seems easy enough, but since no one has done so, why wouldn't there be a bunch of money in it? How has this girl been feeding herself if she has been cooped up in the tower all this time?

Ok, this is somewhat unique. But i will call shanenigans if it's some bs reasons.

Spoiler

Eh, it certainly isn't that but something more serious. 

You might like "Alice in Phantasmagora" or (Alice Tale) for short. That one is amusing because the MC is genderbent.. and naive as hell not realizing that "yuri" exists XD.

I got to chapter 30 something before stopping, Naive just isn't my thing most of the time, I can easily make exceptions though, and I don't mind the MC being gender bent into a loli, but for me, the harem can't be other lolis.

you can try Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai and see if that suits your taste

I've been lurking that one from the beginning lol

Actually this is a quite literally disguised high fantasy

Okay this is a real spoiler for your last question

Ok, this is somewhat unique. But i will call shanenigans if it's some bs reasons.

Spoiler

there are 4 genderbent 'alice' manga on batoto right now, but none of those fits what you just described.
or are you talking about an H title?

Alice in Phantasmagora is a novel, not a manga.

You might like "Alice in Phantasmagora" or (Alice Tale) for short. That one is amusing because the MC is genderbent.. and naive as hell not realizing that "yuri" exists XD.

there are 4 genderbent 'alice' manga on batoto right now, but none of those fits what you just described.
or are you talking about an H title?

This one had actually a decent plot twist later on, or so I heard..

Wow, that's actually interesting, and something I wasn't expecting at all.

Wouldn't it be a deconstruction of the genre in that case?

This is actually pretty clever

Spoiler

instead of a wild monster/pokemon appearing, you get a wild secret last boss appearing

I really wish they'd change up the personality a bit with these types of stories. Getting forced to use an evil OHOHOHO~ personality had real potential.

You guys missed a page of blowing apart the orcs.

Just filter search gender bender on bato and find fitting ones.

I demand MOAR Male gender bender Isekai!! MOAR I SAY!

you can try Tensei Kyuuketsuki-san wa Ohirune ga Shitai and see if that suits your taste

It's a fun read, really is... But why would they go with "game world became real" premice? Makes no sense. It's not even usual isekai "lazy to explain shit - here's you typical sword and magic world", they just added work on themselves.
Just think - instead of wasting few pages manga could have short prologue with epic battle with overlord. Then revival after 200 years. What we got is an explaination of some game we will not care like ever.
And what would you want to read more, internal monologue of some ordinary nerd, or internal thoughts of a badass former ruler with insane charisma?

It's all a matter of taste. I do actually like the "gap" between the MC's internal thoughts and how he chooses to act as his character. And because a "super baddass former ruler with insane charisma" would overkill the Mary sue values which are high enough already (for now).

I demand MOAR Male gender bender Isekai!! MOAR I SAY!

Welcome to the family. We know you enjoy this kind of stuff. You don't have to hide it.

Muhahahaha, the tsunderes are showing up. :>

> Isekai

> OP MC

> Typical Start

> Game stat stuff

I think i had enough..

Welcome to the family. We know you enjoy this kind of stuff. You don't have to hide it.

> Isekai

> OP MC

> Typical Start

> Game stat stuff

I think i had enough..

Actually this is a quite literally disguised high fantasyThis story is more of a mystery with questions like those.

Spoiler

Okay this is a real spoiler for your last question,

Spoiler

Wow, that's actually interesting, and something I wasn't expecting at all.

Wouldn't it be a deconstruction of the genre in that case?

Holy shit, an MC that isn't a pussy, the author deserves a medal for that alone.

I'm loving how the characters personality is melding with his own, it's an excellent explanation for his morals changing IMO.

how much have to read to get to that moment??

Spoiler

I think it might be. And with some Yuri overtones to boot.

This reminds me of Overlord a lot.

There's a page missing in chapter 2 between page 22 and 23. 23 is suppose to be 24.

One Punch Man, Overlord and Kenja no Deshi references.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics