Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 123votes)

Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja

Alt Names: alt 失格紋の最強賢者alt 失格紋の最強賢者 ~世界最強の賢者が更に強くなるために転生しました~alt 실격문장의 최강 현자alt 실격문장의 최강 현자alt Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyokunaru Tame ni Tensei Shimashitaalt The Strongest Sage of Disqualified Crestalt The Strongest Sage of Disqualified Crest~ The World's Strongest Sage Reincarnated Himself to Become Even Stronger~
Author: Shinkou Shotou
Artist: Liverjam (Friendly Land)
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a certain world, there was someone who excelled in magic combat, people called him 『Sage』. Seeking the strongest combat art, he devoted himself to researching every magic and combat art in existence. And the conclusion he arrived at was very cruel, 『My body is not fit for magic combat』.

Having defeated every monster in his world, he sealed his own soul with a magic art in search of more power, and was reborn in a far-off future. And the magic theory in the completely changed world he saw there was of unbelievably low level.
Go to Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

143 Comments

Wait wait wait… it's a longsword, apparently made of iron/steel (from the way it was being worked), and it weighs 300 grams? That's totally ridiculous; the MC keeps complaining about how backwards that world is, but they're smithing swords which weigh around a third of the lightest ones ever made in the real world (before more exotic materials were developed, at least) -- they must have amazing techniques.

(300 grams is less than a pound -- about 10 ounces. The sword weighs less than a normal US can of beer; it weighs less -- I went to the kitchen and checked -- than a can of Campbell's Condensed Soup. It weighs significantly less than a 500 mL/16-ounce bottle of soda.)

And they were surprised when the one it's replacing broke?

maybe it was a typo and they meant 3000 grams?

This whole story is so fricking bad why is it recommended to me?! WHY??? WHY IT's above 3 stars. If someone is entertained with this work Fine but stop boosting the score out of your ass. This whole rating system is such a shit. Stop doing from Kardashians a Shakespear. Stop raiting every little thing that you enjoy with 5 stars.

STOP

Look at the mirror. Look at it and say 5 positive things about yourself, then do the opposite and say 5 flaws that you have. Take a deap breath. Look once again in the mirror. You have your own value. We as a readers, as humans don't have to boost our ego in cheap way by making our entertainment look highly intelectual and enriching when it really isn't. Most of us, humans across every era likes simple engaging fun things  like:

• wrestling/boxing
  • football/ soccer/ etc.
  • racing
  • comedy
  • cheap qliché love/war/ stories, plays, films

I read and like comics that I rated 2/5 like:  Dragons Rioting, Ane Kurabe, Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou

They gave me enjoyment and at the same time they were pretty horrible. But raiting isn't about personal enjoyment  but the QUALITY of work. How good is the story, how is the art, how are characters portrayed, what is their purpose in the story.

For example the whole purpose of the younger brother in this .... "story" is to show off how awesome our protagonist is. I'm sure that husband told his wife after the first kid was born:

Husband: "You know what honey? We need second son to have shitty personality, he must be total douchebag and be retarded, he must act towards one of our SPECIFIC child like total shit without reason, so that after our third (SPECIFIC) son is born he may show off his prowess from diffrent word, so out of common sense, that we will not question him, how without any kind of knowledge or training he was able to achive half of it. Then we will send him to some qliché random development school arc story where he will start building his own harem. We will forget him (just as author will forget us) because every normal parent doesn't give a flying two shits about their kids. But of course we will raise our first son like some normal human being to show nice contrast between them without any reason than story progression"

Wife: "oh dear it's such a great plan! Come let's get to work!"

FFS

Got some Hiromu Arakawa vibes from latest chapter.

I like this better than Magi's Grandson.

Wait wait wait… it's a longsword, apparently made of iron/steel (from the way it was being worked), and it weighs 300 grams? That's totally ridiculous; the MC keeps complaining about how backwards that world is, but they're smithing swords which weigh around a third of the lightest ones ever made in the real world (before more exotic materials were developed, at least) -- they must have amazing techniques.

(300 grams is less than a pound -- about 10 ounces. The sword weighs less than a normal US can of beer; it weighs less -- I went to the kitchen and checked -- than a can of Campbell's Condensed Soup. It weighs significantly less than a 500 mL/16-ounce bottle of soda.)

And they were surprised when the one it's replacing broke?

why is this so similar to Kenja no mago?

I can only pray the villains are less terrible in this compared to Kenja no Mago.

How come all these isekai MCs casting ultra-powerful magic that shouldn't exist anymore or is way beyond even the strongest magician's levels never get into trouble because of it?
Learn some self-restraint!

Because, if some random person appeared on Earth and solved even two of the mathematical or science problems that even the "greatest minds" are "clueless" about... Or even just displayed magical ability, they might be ostracized by fanatics, but would be praised by those with any level of real intellect.
Someone who can either "solve the world's problems" or "provide unprecedented military power"? Sure, people would freak out initially (about military power) but if the person showed no ill intent, people would be more concerned about how the individual could be used, than the minor damage they do...

Lmao this is stupidly op and it doesn’t give a shit lol

exactly, and peoples brains are too cheap.

i regret i am one of those people.
Instant gratification FTW!

On one hand the OP main is so bland its painful.  On the other hand, I love the possibility that someone has been deliberately crippling the world's understanding of magic.  

Lmao this is stupidly op and it doesn’t give a shit lol

How come all these isekai MCs casting ultra-powerful magic that shouldn't exist anymore or is way beyond even the strongest magician's levels never get into trouble because of it?

Learn some self-restraint!

MC is pretty Gary Stu but this is not even close to the amount of dick sucking the MC gets in Kenja

its funny in the past he considered himself weak among his peers and in the future he is viewed as a magic god lol

By the way, Mathias' name in his past life was

Spoiler

I'm not even bothered by how predictable that was. The irony makes it that much more fun.

I quite like the minor chars like his father and Lucas. They seem pretty cool.

The minor characters are strangely well developed in a very short time. Would be nice if there was more elab, but the short time makes it feel brisk and well made

I quite like the minor chars like his father and Lucas. They seem pretty cool.

Did...did he just win with magical lube?

Spoiler

I never saw the images before, but I can guess who the one on the left is. I did read the novel up to a certain point before my life got so hectic. 

Spoiler

Or they are insanely frightened of him like Iris (aka the vehicle that sometime breaths fire) is.

Spoiler

Harem Targets... Aquired

I wanna like this so bad, but it's taking itself way too seriously while still falling into the tropes most other Isekai are making fun of these days.

And can we please sit all the manga artists down and have a talk about drawing male characters with nice hair?  They all look like they've never put a comb through their hair a day in their life!

I feel like it's either mopheads, afros, or glasses+parted hair and it's getting old as sin.  I've seen one character recently with a different style recently.  It was the gay baseball player in Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte.

Just to add to it, what do ya wanna bet that the prestige associated with his previous crest is because he became uber mega famous. So he's reading a manga about his previous life, which was made for difficult because the life before it was to successful. And then, what if I'm the 4th life, commenting about how the previous 3 all interacted?

Well, I already have black hair and black eyes, now if only I have access to magic. Although, I am also approaching the age where a lot Isekai MCs die and reincarnate, so all this talk about 4th life is freaking me out

i know that the general rule when reading crap isekai genre is to turn off your brain but goddamnit how can they not spot the huge tiger from further away? you don't even need skill to see that. argh... then there's the massive amount of generic plots. ah, my head hurts.. i need some restoratives.

I see someone has read Hero BBS. Mmm.
The moment that actually made me remind myself that I need to shut my brain off, was in the 2nd chapter, I believe -- when the MC, after 3 years of personal training, gave his elder brother 7 days to completely revamp his own personal training and taught him magic.
Uhm, why did he wait that long to teach him something so fundamental? Out of those 3 years of personal training, he couldn't be bothered to train his beloved big brother for at least 1 year, so he'd be as physically competent as his character? There's no reason to wait that long, that's just fucking stupid, I bet the author just---
Flips brain to OFF mode
---What was I talking about again?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics