Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 123votes)

Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja

Alt Names: alt 失格紋の最強賢者alt 失格紋の最強賢者 ~世界最強の賢者が更に強くなるために転生しました~alt 실격문장의 최강 현자alt 실격문장의 최강 현자alt Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja - Sekai Saikyou no Kenja ga Sara ni Tsuyokunaru Tame ni Tensei Shimashitaalt The Strongest Sage of Disqualified Crestalt The Strongest Sage of Disqualified Crest~ The World's Strongest Sage Reincarnated Himself to Become Even Stronger~
Author: Shinkou Shotou
Artist: Liverjam (Friendly Land)
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a certain world, there was someone who excelled in magic combat, people called him 『Sage』. Seeking the strongest combat art, he devoted himself to researching every magic and combat art in existence. And the conclusion he arrived at was very cruel, 『My body is not fit for magic combat』.

Having defeated every monster in his world, he sealed his own soul with a magic art in search of more power, and was reborn in a far-off future. And the magic theory in the completely changed world he saw there was of unbelievably low level.
Go to Shikkaku Mon no Saikyou Kenja Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

143 Comments

That is not entirely correct. The demos were most probably the cause of the accident.

nope its entirely the humans. They got greedy for the technology that was researched by a certain *cough* "sage" so they forcefully made it.

Those are some pretty shitty demons if they got wiped by humans. Especially these kind. 

well yea no shit, today a nuke is the ultimate weapon but if an alien race rolled in on a fucking death star then the nuke would me useless...
whats your point? all your doing is agreeing that hes OP

You have to acknowledge the line between suspension of disbelief and wish fulfillment relative to each individual.

Granted the MC probably won't encounter any "real" adversity throughout the book.

well in a way he's OP, but also do consider that the future he is in now has the standards severely regressed compared to his original time. now, when you bring a Gatling Gun into a village full of spear-wielding Zulus, the MC would be the Gatling gun. it's a very common scenario in Civ, so i'm more or less immune to this kind of BS. in fact, i relish mowing down Impis with my MG and Artillery...also, i denounce Venice.

well yea no shit, today a nuke is the ultimate weapon but if an alien race rolled in on a fucking death star then the nuke would me useless...
whats your point? all your doing is agreeing that hes OP

how is this any more than fanservice and wish fulfillment?

MC is OP beyond belief
he got bullied but managed to beat the crap out of his bully
considered weak because of X but shows everyone how totally cool and awesome he is
has some OP equipment and can make OP equipment
runs into waifu's to build his harem
goes to a magic academy
manages to beat the strongest people in the entire country and school
manages to impress all the teachers and revolutionizes the way magic works
goes of to conquer a dungeon
and thats just what has happened in 5 chapters...

i like the manga but this is 100% wish fulfilling isekai trash

well in a way he's OP, but also do consider that the future he is in now has the standards severely regressed compared to his original time. now, when you bring a Gatling Gun into a village full of spear-wielding Zulus, the MC would be the Gatling gun. it's a very common scenario in Civ, so i'm more or less immune to this kind of BS. in fact, i relish mowing down Impis with my MG and Artillery...also, i denounce Venice.

I like this one too, why are people so hard on the Isekai that actually try to be something more than fanservice?

Shouldn't it be the other way around? Criticize those that don't make an effort and praise those that do.

Keep in mind that I'm a HUGE supporter of fanservice and wish fulfillment.

how is this any more than fanservice and wish fulfillment?

MC is OP beyond belief
he got bullied but managed to beat the crap out of his bully
considered weak because of X but shows everyone how totally cool and awesome he is
has some OP equipment and can make OP equipment
runs into waifu's to build his harem
goes to a magic academy
manages to beat the strongest people in the entire country and school
manages to impress all the teachers and revolutionizes the way magic works
goes of to conquer a dungeon
and thats just what has happened in 5 chapters...

i like the manga but this is 100% wish fulfilling isekai trash

Spoiler
This was explained in the light novel.

That is not entirely correct. The demos were most probably the cause of the accident.

WLofiQn.jpg?

After this panel, I cant help but be conscious of Mathias sword appearing and dissappearing at weird places. 

I like this one too, why are people so hard on the Isekai that actually try to be something more than fanservice?

Shouldn't it be the other way around? Criticize those that don't make an effort and praise those that do.

Keep in mind that I'm a HUGE supporter of fanservice and wish fulfillment.

so my 2 theories on why the magic lvl is so low.
1. his idiot friend that is now remembered as a great hero thought the world was finished with strong monsters and people were just invading and killing one other so he (and probably some behind the scenes cult) decided to lower everyones magic level slowly over time.
2. some demons survived and has secretly been growing their numbers while also weakening the humans.

Spoiler

This was explained in the light novel.

10% of the students die?
isn't that a little bit too extreme.

the principal is shirtless... but wears a cape

haven't you heard. It's the age of chuunibyou in their era.

Just look at the chants.

2007_11_3_ryufireball.gif

*nunn* *nunn* *nunn*

the principal is shirtless... but wears a cape

1. his idiot friend that is now remembered as a great hero thought the world was finished with strong monsters and people were just invading and killing one other so he (and probably some behind the scenes cult) decided to lower everyones magic level slowly over time.
2. some demons survived and has secretly been growing their numbers while also weakening the humans.

Some cults? Perhaps, but that means they would’ve took over the world. Demon is the most probable one. Mathias thought that he had annihilated demon, so if some of them survived, they would work in secret to weaken humanity. Why they haven't took over the world? Perhaps their number is still too few to wage an open war against humanity.

wonder how long will it take for him to get a non-generic sword?

>MC has OP powers

>MC is looked down on

>MC has a rival that is the stereotypical egostical bad guy

>MC has an ally that is the stereotypical self sacrificing good guy

>MC constantly uses chuuni skill names

>MC constantly does things that he thinks is normal but everyone else thinks is amazing, then we get panels where the MC goes "huh? but i only did X and Y?"

>MC meets two girls at the start of the series who are obviously meant to be his love interests, the number of girls rapidly increases

>MC enrols at a battle academy and is already more powerful than the instructors

>blatant foreshadowing where mysterious figures are sitting in a dark room with shadows covering their faces and they are talking about the MC (who the fuck sits and talks in a dark room with shadows covering them LOL).

Wow this seems REALLY familiar. What other series have we seen this before? Let me guess...MC will walk in on a tsundere changing/bathing, or some arrogant noble will challenge him to a duel which he will then win easily? An evil organiation tries to manipulate the MC or his harem? Terrorists plot to attack the school and the MC has to save everyone?

Sadly none of your predictions have happened in the story, as far as I`ve read of the original.

>MC has OP powers

>MC is looked down on

>MC has a rival that is the stereotypical egostical bad guy

>MC has an ally that is the stereotypical self sacrificing good guy

>MC constantly uses chuuni skill names

>MC constantly does things that he thinks is normal but everyone else thinks is amazing, then we get panels where the MC goes "huh? but i only did X and Y?"

>MC meets two girls at the start of the series who are obviously meant to be his love interests, the number of girls rapidly increases

>MC enrols at a battle academy and is already more powerful than the instructors

>blatant foreshadowing where mysterious figures are sitting in a dark room with shadows covering their faces and they are talking about the MC (who the fuck sits and talks in a dark room with shadows covering them LOL).

Wow this seems REALLY familiar. What other series have we seen this before? Let me guess...MC will walk in on a tsundere changing/bathing, or some arrogant noble will challenge him to a duel which he will then win easily? An evil organiation tries to manipulate the MC or his harem? Terrorists plot to attack the school and the MC has to save everyone?

guys are we seriously arguing bout real life stuff in a reincarnation manga...again? i thought you guys know better than to not bring in too much reality into a fantasy series...tssk

Sorry, but then it would be too heavy.3000 grams is 6.6 pounds. According to Wikipedia, the weight of a katana (which would be the lightest variety of longish sword) would be in the range of about 900 to 1500 grams (y2 to 3.3 pounds). The weight of a western longsword would be somewhere in the range of 2.5 to 4 pounds (1100 to 1800 grams). Contrary to popular belief, even the heaviest of western swords didn't end up weighing much more than 5 pounds, and the ones which got up that high were 2-handed weapons.Imagine you're holding a 2-liter bottle of soda and swinging it around as a weapon with one hand -- that would be a bit over 2000 grams -- 4.4 pounds -- because the soda weighs 2000 grams and the plastic has some small weight as well. You could get away with it for a little while, but you'd get tired very quickly. If this sword weighs 3000 grams, it's even heavier than that by nearly 50%. And keep in mind: this is a little girl swinging it around, not some big burly knight dude.Or, if you prefer a more sword-like medium: a 2x4 weighs approximately 1.6 pounds (720 grams) per foot. So a 3000-gram one-handed sword would be like swinging around a 4-foot 2x4 with one hand. Not happening.(Then again, somebody holding a western sword in the position shown on page 36 of chapter 4 would actually be super-vulnerable, not in a winning position -- if you'll try holding that pose, with your forearm sticking out horizontally but angled slightly backwards, with your fist angled so that the thumb is on the rear side, you'll see that somebody you "trapped" under a sword being held that way would not only be able to escape but would probably be able to launch a very strong attack on your other side before you could get yourself into a position to defend. Insofar as that would be a good position for any weapon, it would have to be shaped differently, and it would probably only be a good position if it was the middle of a swing. So we're not talking about a comic with any considered attention to realistic detail. Bring on the absurdly-light swords! The double-jointed characters can juggle them!)

60cm blade (90cm) in total is not a "long sword", but a short sword, European longsword is weight around 1.3kg with length average 100cm in total, bastard sword 130cm length weight 1.6kg at max and cavalry long sword weight 1.8kg. Not many heavier than katana, and same weight with tachi in length and weight.

maybe it was a typo and they meant 3000 grams?

Sorry, but then it would be too heavy.

3000 grams is 6.6 pounds. According to Wikipedia, the weight of a katana (which would be the lightest variety of longish sword) would be in the range of about 900 to 1500 grams (2 to 3.3 pounds). The weight of a western longsword would be somewhere in the range of 2.5 to 4 pounds (1100 to 1800 grams). Contrary to popular belief, even the heaviest of western swords didn't end up weighing much more than 5 pounds, and the ones which got up that high were 2-handed weapons.

Imagine you're holding a 2-liter bottle of soda and swinging it around as a weapon with one hand -- that would be a bit over 2000 grams -- 4.4 pounds -- because the soda weighs 2000 grams and the plastic has some small weight as well. You could get away with it for a little while, but you'd get tired very quickly. If this sword weighs 3000 grams, it's even heavier than that by nearly 50%. And keep in mind: this is a little girl swinging it around, not some big burly knight dude.

Or, if you prefer a more sword-like medium: a 2x4 weighs approximately 1.6 pounds (720 grams) per foot. So a 3000-gram one-handed sword would be like swinging around a 4-foot 2x4 with one hand. Not happening.

(Then again, somebody holding a western sword in the position shown on page 36 of chapter 4 would actually be super-vulnerable, not in a winning position -- if you'll try holding that pose, with your forearm sticking out horizontally but angled slightly backwards, with your fist angled so that the thumb is on the rear side, you'll see that somebody you "trapped" under a sword being held that way would not only be able to escape but would probably be able to launch a very strong attack on your other side before you could get yourself into a position to defend. Insofar as that would be a good position for any weapon, it would have to be shaped differently, and it would probably only be a good position if it was the middle of a swing. So we're not talking about a comic with any considered attention to realistic detail. Bring on the absurdly-light swords! The double-jointed characters can juggle them!)

The villian so far in the WN are just corrupt nobility and depowered demons. (Though there is reason for it which is not explained until Iris joins)

Can you at least tell the two apart? 

This whole story is so fricking bad why is it recommended to me?! WHY??? WHY IT's above 3 stars. If someone is entertained with this work Fine but stop boosting the score out of your ass. This whole rating system is such a shit. Stop doing from Kardashians a Shakespear. Stop raiting every little thing that you enjoy with 5 stars.

STOP

Look at the mirror. Look at it and say 5 positive things about yourself, then do the opposite and say 5 flaws that you have. Take a deap breath. Look once again in the mirror. You have your own value. We as a readers, as humans don't have to boost our ego in cheap way by making our entertainment look highly intelectual and enriching when it really isn't. Most of us, humans across every era likes simple engaging fun things  like:

• wrestling/boxing
  • football/ soccer/ etc.
  • racing
  • comedy
  • cheap qliché love/war/ stories, plays, films

I read and like comics that I rated 2/5 like:  Dragons Rioting, Ane Kurabe, Kimi wa Midara na Boku no Joou

They gave me enjoyment and at the same time they were pretty horrible. But raiting isn't about personal enjoyment  but the QUALITY of work. How good is the story, how is the art, how are characters portrayed, what is their purpose in the story.

For example the whole purpose of the younger brother in this .... "story" is to show off how awesome our protagonist is. I'm sure that husband told his wife after the first kid was born:

Husband: "You know what honey? We need second son to have shitty personality, he must be total douchebag and be retarded, he must act towards one of our SPECIFIC child like total shit without reason, so that after our third (SPECIFIC) son is born he may show off his prowess from diffrent word, so out of common sense, that we will not question him, how without any kind of knowledge or training he was able to achive half of it. Then we will send him to some qliché random development school arc story where he will start building his own harem. We will forget him (just as author will forget us) because every normal parent doesn't give a flying two shits about their kids. But of course we will raise our first son like some normal human being to show nice contrast between them without any reason than story progression"

Wife: "oh dear it's such a great plan! Come let's get to work!"

FFS

dude

I just realized how creepy it is to reincarnate into a 6 year old kids body.  Like, what happened to the original kid?

And I guess a calamity happened in the 12,700(?) years since he first lived to make society regress to this point.

Yeah calamity happen a few centuries after he reincarnated. There wasn't even a "villian" that set it up just carelessness in the abuse of power, which nearly wiped out every single advanced nation which made it so almost all progress was lost. And since Gaia's fame was so huge and he was the bearer of the "glory crest" the worth of each crest was essentially lost and the "demons" which are the closest things to villains so far in the WN used it to keep humans from gaining power. <Sorry don't know how to do spoilers.>

As for what happened to the kid it was him all the time he just became aware of his previous life's knowledge on his sixth birthday, he has "struggled" to keep his personality from the last life of being a loner from dominating and enjoy being a kid again. But with his abilities he and his disiples (Alma, Riri and Iris) also get called a monster, and defies common sense.

Got some Hiromu Arakawa vibes from latest chapter.

I can only pray the villains are less terrible in this compared to Kenja no Mago.

The villian so far in the WN are just corrupt nobility and depowered demons. (Though there is reason for it which is not explained until Iris joins)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics