Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 864votes)

Akame ga KILL!

Alt Names: alt Akame ga Kiru!alt Akame Slashes!alt อาคาเมะสวยประหารalt アカメが斬る!alt 아카메가 벤다!alt Red-Eyed Killer!alt 斩·赤红之瞳!alt אקאמה גה קיל
Author: Takahiro
Artist: Tetsuya Tashiro
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tatsumi is a fighter who, accompanied by his two childhood friends, sets off to the Capital in search of a way to make money to assist his poverty-stricken village. After being separated from his friends, Tatsumi not only fails to enlist in the army, but is swindled out of all his money. He is then taken in by a noble family who offer him help; after finding himself in a messy situation Tatsumi is rescued by a group of assassins known as Night Raid, and is invited to join their ranks. Composed of the swordswoman Akame, a young woman armed with a huge pair of scissors named Sheele, the string manipulator Lubbock, the armored warrior Bulat, the sniper Mine, the beast fighter Leone and their leader Najenda, Night Raid is also part of the revolutionary forces assembled to overthrow Prime Minister Honest, who manipulates the young emperor for his and his men's personal gain, leading the rest of the nation to poverty and strife.

Prequel:

> Akame ga Kill! Zero
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/akame-ga-kill-zero-r9902 )
Go to Akame ga KILL! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spin-off New Window Not Original
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window HoneyBadger
  • 206 Replies
Topic Esdese & Tatsumi New Window truepurple
  • 310 Replies
Topic Theory: Tatsumi gets a new teigu *READ CHAPTER 61 BEFORE THIS* New Window mandom
  • 0 Replies
Topic Just 1 season of anime? New Window f0rtitude
  • 10 Replies
Topic Spoiler Thread - talk about anything up to latest chapter release in Japan New Window soranokira
  • 274 Replies

4699 Comments

Oh ffs guys worst fears are true.

Sorry guys but most likely its a giant mecha. I dont mind if its a robot like in anime but I would like a better ending for Tatsumi. If Tatsumi is going to die then he better die in combat.

Ah, you mean the piece of shit series that was so bad it actually managed to ruin the manga to me.

It pulled a Fullmetal Alchemist on their anime, where it followed along for some time, then suddenly veered off on its own direction. FMA's landed off in an arguably worse area than where the manga ended, but it at least was pretty good. AGK's anime just straight up nose dived.

And I swear to god if that turns out to be a giant mecha in ch. 69........

comic name of kill is very bad

smells like poopoo juice

dang main character reminds me of that dang mobin

-for your heath

> Nobody complaining about Ch.69 following after Ch.56.

> People talking about Ch.66.

Did I miss something here, or did people catch up on other manga sites?

Mangastream picked up Akame ga Kill when Psylocke Scans decided to drop it. Since Mangastream doesn't support rehosting most of us probably went to their site and read it there. And no one other than Mangastream scanlate Akame too so there isn't much of a choice either even though some of us are little bitter about it.

> Nobody complaining about Ch.69 following after Ch.56.

> People talking about Ch.66.

Did I miss something here, or did people catch up on other manga sites?

Chapter 66 is unfair to the other characters who died. Kurome and Wave deserves a gruesome death.

Dude, by know you should know that Akame ga Kill! world is anything but "fair".

Ah, you mean the piece of shit series that was so bad it actually managed to ruin the manga to me.

Oh? I thought at least the first handful of eps were actually quite good.....true to the manga for sure.

Though yeah, I didn't watch it past a certain point, either.......not to mention (from what I understand) it's also one that decided to craft an "anime only" ending for itself rather than wait for the manga to actually give them the one the author really wanted :D

Akame ga Kill has anime.

anime? what anime?

no really, what anime? there is no anime.

Akame ga Kill has anime.

Megazord Bullshit, ok.

*Anime ends reminder*

Well f*ck.

Koreans did a sloppy job, there still images showing under their watermark.

I haven't watched the anime yet but is the robot the same as the one from the anime?

anime? what anime?

no really, what anime? there is no anime.

v0aiVcV.png

REALLY?

I cringed pretty hard... Please don't bring up bad memes from over 10 years ago.

It's my trigger.

I haven't watched the anime yet but is the robot the same as the one from the anime?

And it's a fucking robot, everybody.

┬─┬ ︵ /(.□. \)

v0aiVcV.png

REALLY?

page 12. Leeroy Jenkins... WAT

i havent read this for a long time....it seems the plot hasnt even progressed much lol

NOOOOOOO DON'T KILL WAVE AND KUROME PLEASE DON't I SWEAR AM GOING TO ****ING CRY I SWEAR TO GOD IF THEY DO NO

And chapter 67 hinted they are going to have a gruesome death, you should be happy ;D.

Yes :)

I can only hope their deaths would be the most brutal and savage of them all.

And now for my next wish, after killing the PM and the King, Tatsumi realizes that Esdese is the best girl after all. They get married and go back to the island where they start a family of hybrid human/dragons. They have lots and lots of kids. Mine stays as a vegetable until death. The End.

And chapter 67 hinted they are going to have a gruesome death, you should be happy ;D.

not too sure about this. I do agree due to the nature of this manga but I do know that edith doesn't know that they are alive. So it could be some other force at work. I do see that one of them may die which may force the other to evolve and take revenge or some sort...

Chapter 66 is unfair to the other characters who died. Kurome and Wave deserves a gruesome death.

While I would agree, life is simply unfair and it's up to each individual to make the best of it.

Ok Kurome but why Wave?

Like I said, it’s unfair. Tatsumi, just to get powerful had to go through pain and gradually become a monster and then eventually be put down by Akame. While by some bullshit, Wave gets a second tengu powerup (and possibly even stronger now than Tatsumi) because of the POWER of LOVE and they get to live happily ever after. SMH TBH FAM. Bors’ wife and daughter never had that chance. Even those girls who got raped to death by dogs never had that chance.

I hope Kurome and Wave gets ambushed by Esdese. I hope they make like 10 pages of Esdese serving them her brand of justice. I never liked Wave anyway.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics