Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 155votes)

Isekai Onsen ni Tensei shita Ore no Kounou ga Tondemosugiru

Alt Names: alt 異世界温泉に転生した俺の効能がとんでもすぎるalt 이세계 온천으로 전생한 내 효능이 너무 쩐다alt My efficacy of incarnating to a different world hot spring is too bad
Author: Nanaumi Sou
Artist: Mori Airi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremShounen ShounenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High school student Atami Kusatsu on his way to a rural onsen, meets with a tragic accident along the way and dies, but he's reincarnated as an onsen in a fantasy universe.

In this world, the liquefied Atami turns out to have remarkable physical and magical healing properties, and he soon finds himself being regularly visited by beautiful elven adventurer Laticia, large-breasted priestess Kumu, and petite village chieftess Chichiku.
Go to Isekai Onsen ni Tensei shita Ore no Kounou ga Tondemosugiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

139 Comments

Born too late to explore the earth,

born too soon to explore the galaxy,

born just in time to read isekai manga about reincarnating as an onsen (and as a vending machine).

What a time to be alive...

so glad, it wasn't only an onsen and he could materialize.

still it feels super stupid ... but why not?

I am just waiting for the one where the MC reincarnates into Trump....

If I could react and not only like, I would be laughing, it needs more likes xD

I just don't understand. It seems that theres a fucking flood of this type of shit over at japan, and somehow this is all being kept afloat? WHERE is all the money coming from? Do japanish seriously buy so much crap?

You have to understand. The current japanese culture is heavily focused on ceaseless toil and becoming nothing more then a little worker bee that works until they die. Its a matter of honor and duty, which is why you see so many people desperately trying to fulfill scholastic aims in various other manga. Its a cultural thing. They want to escape. Their lives are brutal, hard, full of cruelty and harshness.

So yes, the isekai genre is exploding because its the only way this poor, worked to death individuals and those looking forward to a future of only the same simply are using this genre to escape.

That... and tits.

I just don't understand. It seems that theres a fucking flood of this type of shit over at japan, and somehow this is all being kept afloat? WHERE is all the money coming from? Do japanish seriously buy so much crap?

What, "My everyday, where girls come inside me" isn't your fetish?

>people are wasting their time translating garbage like this

>when there are countless decent series with stalled or non-existent translations

>2017
>wasting your time waiting and reading fan-scanlation instead of learning moonrunes

I usually don't care for harem type isekais but this one got a few giggles. I'll see where it goes for sure. Kinda like it so far. heheh

Though I quite like what lhtranslation do, I must agree that there is a slight problem with that. Since their very first released chapter, they asked for money, saying they were low on funds. If they just say something like "if you like this, please donate", I think it would be okay, but saying from the very start that they have an urgent need for money is wrong for me.

I don't think its wrong , but it does seem kinda desperate and beggy haha. Nonetheless its not like they're hiding their content behind a paywall, and there're not forcing people to give them money. Project like these needs manpower and funds to continue and donations are one way to get them.If you appreciate their work and would like to give support to continue then donate, if you're not feeling it then dont. Though I would appreciate it more if groups that accepts donations continue their translations until the end of the manga and not just drop/ suddenly stop translations, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Reincarnated as a volume of an Isekai manga - we've gone too far to turn back

Reincarnated as a volume of isekai manga that is treated as a grimoire in another world. It actually sends fantasy people and races to our world by summoning a horse drawn buggy that runs over the victim and sends them over here. When they are 'born', they retain their memories and fantasy form (i.e. Centaurs being born to horses, Dragonewts from Komodo dragons, Trolls spawning directly from computer monitors/chan message boards). Could be the precursor to Shadowrun.

have a bit of respect for the readers please. But I think the biggest offense, is that last page, asking for money, after giving us such a wonderful edit~

Then where's the respect for the scanlators? They work their asses off for you. People are always nagging. Maybe watch some monthy python like

Though I quite like what lhtranslation do, I must agree that there is a slight problem with that. Since their very first released chapter, they asked for money, saying they were low on funds. If they just say something like "if you like this, please donate", I think it would be okay, but saying from the very start that they have an urgent need for money is wrong for me.

Jesus christ, LH, are you on a mission to translate as many random Isekais as possible?

I'm Fadamor, and I support LH's isekai mission.

Jesus christ, LH, are you on a mission to translate as many random Isekais as possible?

Would that be reincarception?

I wonder if the author realizes the potential downside to this situation?

Spoiler

That reflection in their eyes tho

Spoiler

Japan Became Dead Nation, Because All of Their Population Goes Adventure to Another World

It just matter of time until we heard an epidemic news Japanese people commit suicide by being hit by truck so they can go to another world.

The zenith of isekai

Reincarnated into hero - Ok Reincarnated into normal guy but OP - Nice Reincarnated into demihuman - Alright Reincarnated into goblin - Acceptable Reincarnated into monsters - the more the merrier Reincarnated into slime - Not even vertebrate eh? Reincarnated into sword - wat Reincarnated into room - back Reincarnated into vending machine - wait Reincarnated into forest - undo Reincarnated into hot springs - stahp

>people are wasting their time translating garbage like this

>when there are countless decent series with stalled or non-existent translations

Truly the thinking man's manga.

What the nani

Reincarnated into hero - Ok

Reincarnated into normal guy but OP - Nice

Reincarnated into demihuman - Alright

Reincarnated into goblin - Acceptable

Reincarnated into monsters - the more the merrier

Reincarnated into slime - Not even vertebrate eh?

Reincarnated into sword - wat

Reincarnated into room - go back

Reincarnated into vending machine - wait

Reincarnated into forest - undo

Reincarnated into hot springs - stahp

Even better: an isekai where Donald Trump is sent to another world.

ProTip: In many of these isekai stories, the MC usually finds some "cheat" that makes it so that the unique hook is a non-issue. Many isekai where the MC becomes a nonhuman slime, spider, or other monster also gives the MC magic he can use to turn into his old self. You know, because limitations limit fantasy.

I really hope for isekai story where MC become nonhuman (dragon, slime, spider, and others) and it took like at least 5 volume of LN worth of story before the MC find a way to have human-like form (in volume 6 or so MC find the way).....

Spoiler

Reminded me of this.

I am just waiting for the one where the MC reincarnates into Trump....

Even better: an isekai where Donald Trump is sent to another world.

but isn't this isekai gonna be boring after a few chapters
i mean the mc can't even move from that place, and maybe it will be just a "fan service" isekai

ProTip: In many of these isekai stories, the MC usually finds some "cheat" that makes it so that the unique hook is a non-issue.

Many isekai where the MC becomes a nonhuman slime, spider, or other monster also gives the MC magic he can use to turn into his old self. You know, because limitations limit fantasy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics