Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 189votes)

Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san

Alt Names: alt からかい上手の(元)高木さんalt Si Master Jahil (mantan) Takagi-sanalt Teasing Master (née) Takagi-san
Author: Inaba Mifumi
Artist: Inaba Mifumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A spin-off of Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san! The (former) Takagi-san and her daughter, Chi-chan, bring you this teasing home comedy!
Is Dad going to make an appearance too...?

Main: Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san!
https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/karakai-jouzu-no-takagi-san-r13108
Go to Karakai Jouzu no (Moto) Takagi-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic First Names? New Window davidm3003
  • 3 Replies

448 Comments

Spoiler
Looks like mangaka realized he/she drew adult Nishikata's face looking too young because here in extras looks finally older.
What chapter is this?

Edit: Never mind found it.

His reply is supposed to be.

"I am saying I love you!!"

Also, was that a double staged teasing.

Dude's traumatized.  Also, all that teasing back when may have backfired on the girl--basically, she trained him systematically to think admitting emotion == losing.

Eh.  The entirety of the original manga is about how much she likes watching him struggle, I doubt it backfired from her perspective.

This guy has some serious teasing issues if he can't even tell his own wife he loves how she looks.

Dude's traumatized.  Also, all that teasing back when may have backfired on the girl--basically, she trained him systematically to think admitting emotion == losing.

This guy has some serious teasing issues if he can't even tell his own wife he loves how she looks.

Spoiler

Looks like mangaka realized he/she drew adult Nishikata's face looking too young because here in extras looks finally older.

This extra chapter was drawn by the mangaka of the main series (Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san), not the author of the spinoff. His art happens to make Nishikata look more his age here.

Spoiler

Karakai Jouzu no Nishikata-san
Is it too much to ask for some light affection? Even them holding hands would be enough. It would have to be something he initiated, tho. Not her, not because he lost, not because he was tricked. Just him wanting to caress his wife.

OMG THAT COVER...

I CANT BELIEVE IT

Spoiler

But I'm bewildered as to how Nishikata could fathom the courage to ask tikagi to marry him, let alone conceive a child with her.

Considering how Takagi is, either she did the confession in a horribly roundabout way or she tricked him into proposing.

He won, but for some reason he still lost.

Spoiler

This is a "loss" he can live with.

the madman...he finally did it

He probably only won because of Chi-chan. Takagi can't show her full power if she's teamed up with Chi-chan.

She's like a strong character who can defeat anything alone but becomes weaker when protecting someone.

He won, but for some reason he still lost.

Spoiler

Is this cannon?

Spoiler
The hero mommy needs and the hero she deserves.

There's something really adorable about children trying to help out with chores.

That and first errands.

There's something really adorable about children trying to help out with chores.

God it's adorable when chi teams up with nishikata. But I'm bewildered as to how Nishikata could fathom the courage to ask tikagi to marry him, let alone conceive a child with her. Years later and he's still taking Ls and getting embarrassed. 

Can we get just one kiss? Don't married couples kiss? 

I think she tricked him into marriage. They played one of their games and the conditions were that he would lose if he didn't marry her.

Except, somehow, mommy will win in it as well.

She won't even be involved in that teasing, she just automatically wins by getting grandkids because that's how it works.

That was fucking adorable.

What do they call each other in the original Japanese?

God it's adorable when chi teams up with nishikata. But I'm bewildered as to how Nishikata could fathom the courage to ask tikagi to marry him, let alone conceive a child with her. Years later and he's still taking Ls and getting embarrassed. 

Can we get just one kiss? Don't married couples kiss? 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics