Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 180votes)

Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki

Alt Names: alt 現実主義勇者の王国再建記alt How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom
Author: Dozeumaru
Artist: Ueda Satoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: “O, Hero!” With that cliched line, Kazuya Souma found himself summoned to another world and his adventure–-did not begin. After he presents his plan to strengthen the country economically and militarily, the king cedes the throne to him and Souma finds himself saddled with ruling the nation! What’s more, he’s betrothed to the king’s daughter now…?! In order to get the country back on its feet, Souma calls the wise, the talented, and the gifted to his side. Five people gather before the newly crowned Souma. Just what are the many talents and abilities they possess…?! What path will his outlook as a realist take Souma and the people of his country down? A revolutionary transferred-to-another-world administrative fantasy series starts here!

RAW: http://over-lap.co.jp/現実主義勇者の王国再建記/product/0/ZG0013/?cat=CGS&swrd=
Go to Genjitsushugisha no Oukokukaizouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Which is the better group? LHTranslation or Biamam Scans New Window lygarx
  • 10 Replies
Topic JP Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 1 Replies
Topic English Translated LN New Window YukitoOnline
  • 5 Replies

254 Comments

I worry this hasn't been very well thought out or researched...

Why would forest thinning be needed? Particularly from a Japanese perspective? Japan's forests have fragility issues due to the fact that many of them started anew from cedar/cypress plantations after existing forests had been overharvested. The elven forest doesn't seem like it should be the same...

Does the LN explain the situation more clearly? Because otherwise it's just like a doctor saying to a new patient in the waiting room, "Hey, you're not on chemotherapy? We can fix that with these drugs!"

You know. Sometimes i wish peasant from medival era. Come to the future. This kind of manga are mediocore at best. There are a LOT of isekai come like this.

Boku no Heya ga Dungeon: he rescues a knight girl and takes her to his place, which is somehow connected to a dungeon.

Tarakuji de 40-oku: he helps a nice peasant girl, because once again his home is connected to a fantasy land

Gate: Thus the JSDF fought there: Roman-esque warriors invade Japan, take slaves. The JSDF follows them and wrecks their shit. Some of the royalty from

that world pay ours a visit.

You know. Sometimes i wish peasant from medival era. Come to the future. This kind of manga are mediocore at best. There are a LOT of isekai come like this.

"Les Visiteurs" is your movie then. xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1qG9e7E9L8

Why not VI?

Why we should?

MidoriKitzune
Oct 15 2017 05:40 PM

Uhmmm... nothing new here.

Ahh right.

I remember alot of these chapters getting delted.

There should be more out there...

Thanks nopeewhy, Moist, and blueblazes for the clarifications. It seems quite a few (isekai) mangas are cutting corners and leaving out crucial characters and/or plot points. 

Re-Read This Series From Start....
It seems i Would like to play CIVILIZATION V again for reference

Why not VI?

Descended from Lorelei? Perhaps this a Tales of the Abyss sequel. Or maybe Suikoden with the dog kobolds.

And did they seriously launch a preemptive strike on a country full of demons?! Armor-clad beings that know strategy, and are somehow considered barely sentient?

Dog Kobolds is just a Japanese thing in general, based on the first edition of Dungeons and Dragons.  The same with pig style Orcs.  In the west, Kobolds and Orcs both evolved into something else, but in Japan they've stayed the same since the 70s.  Largely because almost their entire body of western style fantasy comes from DnD 1e and Wizardry (which was a western 80s computer game series that was also heavily influenced by DnD 1e).

And did they seriously launch a preemptive strike on a country full of demons?! Armor-clad beings that know strategy, and are somehow considered barely sentient?

As illogical as that may seem, IRL is no exception, with several examples of the same thing happening repeatedly throughout history. Art imitates life, and vice versa. The roman empire once considered anyone but themselves to be savages/barbarians, and only after other countries were conquered did they become their citizens and thus now "cultured", sort of like how European settlers initially viewed natives upon reaching North America. And speaking of NA and the true first discoverer; with vikings, they were considered uncivilized and primitive barbarians by many (both back then and even by some nowadays)...even though they had pretty sophisticated technology with their agriculture, advanced metallurgy for the time period, weaponry, shipbuilding, long voyages (which led them to become the real first discoverers of the Americas), and many successful warfare invasions won strategically.

Of course, invading already occupied land with the excuse of calling the current inhabitants savages (or unintelligent demons in this case) was often used as justification to conquer land and resources. Coupled with the human's constant need for more resources, and what little they currently know of demons maybe genuinely believing/mistaking their level of intellect, the humans unwittingly were responsible for starting the war.

Re-Read This Series From Start....
It seems i Would like to play CIVILIZATION V again for reference

Thanks for the scans

If I'm not wrong than the manga did not go in to any details aside from humanity attacking the demons but the novel  already has (not really detailed but...)

There are smart human-like demons and there are more beast-like demons. In the beginning only those beast-like ones attacked humanity and humanity did invade the demon territory in order to wipe them out. Deep in demon territory humanity encounters the human-like smart demons for the first time and get completely annihilated.

Aside from that humanity knows about demons from dungeons and so on and those are not as strong nor intelligent.

Spoiler

He mostly like them with big boobies and loli is half-ass draw thought lol

The art style is a little bit rough so it bugs me a little.

And rather than simply breasts, I think everyone is too big. Like people are all giants or perhaps just everyone is standing too close to the camera. 

Descended from Lorelei? Perhaps this a Tales of the Abyss sequel. Or maybe Suikoden with the dog kobolds.

The art style is a little bit rough so it bugs me a little.

And rather than simply breasts, I think everyone is too big. Like people are all giants or perhaps just everyone is standing too close to the camera. 

so far i have really liked it,the mc is smart but not "omg i can create a computer and nuclear reactor with sticks" smart which is nice,only thing i didnt like so far its the slow pace but its not too bad

Damn, to me this is the most interesting Isekai manga I've read. Too bad it's only a monthly release

I agree with these statements. This country management isekai is a more interesting take than the classic adventure/hero isekai IMHO, and I like that the MC is smart, but not OP in any way. He's not one of the genius dudes who are absolute geniuses or have unmatched strength or even both. And on top of that he even seems to be able to interact with girls without either being a ridiculous playboy or thickheaded herbivore. I've recently put aside a Chinese isekai novel where the OP was not only way too smart, but also a complete psychopath - something that I observe rather often in chinese novels. It just wasn't entertaining following an MC that was just way too strong and "naturally" (that term was used in the books so often...) saw through every scheme and trap.

So, a management isekai with a "normal dude" MC is right what I want right now. Looking forward to future releases.

I see that heavens rwally gave Juna 2 gifts.... left and right

Damn, to me this is the most interesting Isekai manga I've read. Too bad it's only a monthly release

so far i have really liked it,the mc is smart but not "omg i can create a computer and nuclear reactor with sticks" smart which is nice,only thing i didnt like so far its the slow pace but its not too bad

no lie just on the animated cover image alone I am deadass interested

what can I say I'm a fly to a flame

Damn, so he is in another world with his smartphone again...

Gyaru elf and loli spotted.

waiywaitwait the cover image is a GIF? that is possible? 

*NANI INTENSIFIES*

Spice and Wolf Isekai much?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics