Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 97votes)

Dragon's House-Hunting

Alt Names: alt ドラゴン、家を買う。alt Doragon, ie o kau.alt Dragon, Ie wo Kau.
Author: Tanuki Kawo
Artist: Aya Shouko
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A dragon expelled from his family because of his cowardliness in search of a new home in a world full of elves, gnomes, orcs and other creatures.
Go to Dragon's House-Hunting Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

61 Comments

i need more o_o

This is the cutest shit ever. 

Hey, at least by becoming an equipment you still have traces in this world. Imagine if he encountered Laius' party instead.

wait... smartphone?...

He should become a piece of equipment. Armour or shield from dragon scales sounds nice.. dumb oversized lizard. Dragons don't get enough hate.

I would love to see crossover of this manga and It's my life.

I was thinking a crossover with Monster x Monster. MC in that one would have been a perfect match here.

atypical fairy tale story.. definitely worth reading xp

He should become a piece of equipment. Armour or shield from dragon scales sounds nice.. dumb oversized lizard. Dragons don't get enough hate.

I would love to see crossover of this manga and It's my life.

I have read stories with loser characters before... but damn.... this poor dragon....

This definitely has the feel of an old-fashioned fairy tale. :)

Just the idea of a dragon being this pitiful makes it worth a read. 

typical bronze v shyvana

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics