Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 224votes)

LV999 no Murabito

Alt Names: alt LV999 Villageralt LV999の村人alt LV999的村民alt LV999의 마을사람
Author: Hoshitsuki Koneko
Artist: Iwamoto Kenichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In this world, the concept of levels exist.
Other than those who live off defeating monsters, most people are only around Level 1 to 5.
What's more, not just anyone can go out to hunt monsters; it's heavily influenced by one's role appointed by God.
There are eight such eligible roles. Warriors. Fighters. Clerics. Magicians. Rogues. Merchants. Hunters. Sorcerers.
Those blessed with extraordinary power are divided into three types. Royalty. Heroes. Sages.
But for the majority of the population, they have no such powers and live by farming or running shops. Towns are developed by those with the weakest role... Villagers.
For the powerless Villagers going out to hunt monsters is equivalent to committing suicide.
But one day, a certain two-year-old child given the role of Villager notices something.
Once you defeat a monster... you can earn great wealth.

Description From Web Novel
Go to LV999 no Murabito Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic LV999 no Murabito New Window Shine_rise12
  • 2 Replies

181 Comments

Takako appearance is different than what I imagune. Also isn't in the novel MC father is killed by a Blue Devil?

In the web novel she is and she is awesome.

Yassssssssssssss

Spoiler
gyMMPKJ.jpg

I really like Takako. I hope she's a permanent party member addition.

In the web novel she is and she is awesome.

this guy
this-surprising-rugrats-theory-might-jus

Unfortunately, his name is Stu Pickles.

It's a common mistake, don't worry about it. ;P

Probably. Though it looks like Hero and his Harem will be a permanent thorn in their sides. He's too butt-hurt to think straight.

an ambush

b0d.jpg

This story is filled with conveniences and lazy writing, but somehow it's fine to me.  Maybe it's because the protagonist seems to care about as much as the author did when writing the story.  If he was more serious and less casual I'd probably hate it.  Maybe it's because I have a soft spot for MCs that don't give a shit about anything.

What makes me kind of worried though is the WN on NovelUpdates has a really low rating and I avoided it for that reason when browsing shit.  Even with the impressively low standards of Isekai readers even they usually vote down shit that's bad in droves.  I'm keeping my expectations appropriately low.  Maybe the transition from novel to manga will help it though -- it certainly helped a lot of novels.  Even Kumo Desu Ga, the novel of which I love, is admittedly a lot better in manga form.  It's what made me start reading novels in the first place, since I ran out of material and wanted to see the rest of the story.

Kumo is way better in the novel.

I am with you with this manga being bad by itself, For my, It's kind of fun to watch that silly way of doing things.

But...

Kumo is way better in the novel, Way, Way, Way BETTER, In the manga the tension is lost, the part with the wasp and the snake are horrible, They are just glossed over has if "She is STRONG enough to do this with ease", Which is not.

That kick thing is like something right out of Captain Tsubasa haha

Oh, this one.......

When using the Takako Bazooka please be sure to read the owners manual and follow all safety guidelines. ONLY LICENSED PROFFESIONALS SHOULD OPERATE.

th?id=OIP.wYTTcZuAWji2rBoP-F6FqwEsEs&pid

Cmon man! HandsUp!

ITS A RESERVE TRAP

is there a word for that?

an ambush

ITS A RESERVE TRAP

is there a word for that?

th?id=OIP.wYTTcZuAWji2rBoP-F6FqwEsEs&pid

Best girl is here kappa

So is overprotective uncle.

Best girl is here kappa

This story is filled with conveniences and lazy writing, but somehow it's fine to me.  Maybe it's because the protagonist seems to care about as much as the author did when writing the story.  If he was more serious and less casual I'd probably hate it.  Maybe it's because I have a soft spot for MCs that don't give a shit about anything.

What makes me kind of worried though is the WN on NovelUpdates has a really low rating and I avoided it for that reason when browsing shit.  Even with the impressively low standards of Isekai readers even they usually vote down shit that's bad in droves.  I'm keeping my expectations appropriately low.  Maybe the transition from novel to manga will help it though -- it certainly helped a lot of novels.  Even Kumo Desu Ga, the novel of which I love, is admittedly a lot better in manga form.  It's what made me start reading novels in the first place, since I ran out of material and wanted to see the rest of the story.

It has loli. Your argument is invalid.

Agreed, +1 star for loli so 1/5.

like Kumo with D??

[Spoiler]Well, it's because he is a villager that he cant get that strong. He is Lv9999 but a hero around lvl 400 or around there may be even stronger than him[/Spoiler]

Mysterious Super Rare Miraculous Rank S Item
Did they forgot to put in "Legendary" somewhere in there? Sounds incomplete without it.

so i started with reading this, and had to stop at page 1........ "name:son" ....... i cant people, i just cant do this. i am have put up with a lot of stuff before, but this..... this smells of lazy.

So who is the Gary Stu?

this guy

this-surprising-rugrats-theory-might-jus

Spoiler

like Kumo with D??

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics