Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 224votes)

LV999 no Murabito

Alt Names: alt LV999 Villageralt LV999の村人alt LV999的村民alt LV999의 마을사람
Author: Hoshitsuki Koneko
Artist: Iwamoto Kenichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In this world, the concept of levels exist.
Other than those who live off defeating monsters, most people are only around Level 1 to 5.
What's more, not just anyone can go out to hunt monsters; it's heavily influenced by one's role appointed by God.
There are eight such eligible roles. Warriors. Fighters. Clerics. Magicians. Rogues. Merchants. Hunters. Sorcerers.
Those blessed with extraordinary power are divided into three types. Royalty. Heroes. Sages.
But for the majority of the population, they have no such powers and live by farming or running shops. Towns are developed by those with the weakest role... Villagers.
For the powerless Villagers going out to hunt monsters is equivalent to committing suicide.
But one day, a certain two-year-old child given the role of Villager notices something.
Once you defeat a monster... you can earn great wealth.

Description From Web Novel
Go to LV999 no Murabito Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic LV999 no Murabito New Window Shine_rise12
  • 2 Replies

181 Comments

When you ask people why they keep buying loot crates

Spoiler

A dream of one day feeling a sense of Pride and Accomplishment?

hqdefault.jpg

When you ask people why they keep buying loot crates

Spoiler

Freaking Centaurs man...

Spoiler about his lvl inside

Spoiler

Plus it might be like the Onion knight if FF3 and Tactics, which is complete garbage until you level them to the max. They then get a huge stat boost, and the ability to equip the best weapons.

so how is there not more lvl 999 people out there then? hes what like 20ish and already 999. even if he is like super dedicated and can lvl up quicker than others shouldn't there still be tons of lvl 999 40 year olds?

Spoiler about his lvl inside

Spoiler

Why are rival heroes in fantasies so goddamn dense?!

Spoiler

so how is there not more lvl 999 people out there then? hes what like 20ish and already 999. even if he is like super dedicated and can lvl up quicker than others shouldn't there still be tons of lvl 999 40 year olds?

Fantasy story thats not a fucking isekai?
Bout time

My guess for attaining LV 999:

Spoiler

Spoiler

I want more!

I have a suspicion about how he reached level 999:

Spoiler

I knew I'd see a One Punch man quote here, after reading the last page.

My guess for attaining LV 999:

Spoiler

That chapter ended like a buzzfeed article opens.

Spoiler

It probably won't surprise me how long it'll take for that question to be revealed, since that sort of hefty secret, which brings about the origin and purpose of his power -- will also demand an equal threat to the entire bloody multiverse in order to stand next to the OPMC's might. It'd most likely be revealed only with a super-antagonist being introduced, which seems to be geared to be pretty much anything outside of "Emperor of Mankind / Demons". An eldritch abomination comes to mind.
Either way, the story will be reaching its final stages the moment he'd actually reveal his secret.

So, yeah. Just like buzzfeed, expect a whole lot of fluff in between.

That cliffhanger tho...

Is he just immortal somehow? He won't die so he just grinded for thousands of years.

Spoiler

Rather:

-Kill 100 slimes

-Gather 100 medical herbs

-Speak to 100 NPCs

Every Single Day!!!

Spoiler

Do those centaurs hail from the Dustiness estate? They just might be in the Konosuba world.

Masochist Centaurs. Ok that's original at least.

I died at that part, rofl!

That chapter ended like a buzzfeed article opens.

Spoiler

Masochist Centaurs. Ok that's original at least.

So yea the novel is way better storytelling-wise, also for the secret, remember he might not be the only one to discover it but the only one to reach that level considering the way its done. Just saying, there's gonna be a few people that are gonna be "hurr-durr if its that "easy", there should be more 999lvls running around", without actually thinking about it.

I don't even..... Nah, I won't go in there for sanity's sake.... lol

Spoiler

He reached that level by doing 999 pushups, 999 situps, 999 squats, and running 99.9 km a day. How else does a normie gain strength?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics