Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 224votes)

LV999 no Murabito

Alt Names: alt LV999 Villageralt LV999の村人alt LV999的村民alt LV999의 마을사람
Author: Hoshitsuki Koneko
Artist: Iwamoto Kenichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In this world, the concept of levels exist.
Other than those who live off defeating monsters, most people are only around Level 1 to 5.
What's more, not just anyone can go out to hunt monsters; it's heavily influenced by one's role appointed by God.
There are eight such eligible roles. Warriors. Fighters. Clerics. Magicians. Rogues. Merchants. Hunters. Sorcerers.
Those blessed with extraordinary power are divided into three types. Royalty. Heroes. Sages.
But for the majority of the population, they have no such powers and live by farming or running shops. Towns are developed by those with the weakest role... Villagers.
For the powerless Villagers going out to hunt monsters is equivalent to committing suicide.
But one day, a certain two-year-old child given the role of Villager notices something.
Once you defeat a monster... you can earn great wealth.

Description From Web Novel
Go to LV999 no Murabito Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic LV999 no Murabito New Window Shine_rise12
  • 2 Replies

181 Comments

hhmm I was secretly hoping that MC origin starts waaaaayyyy back before the game system and monster take over the world. Bleah I just keep reading then. 

Why do I get the feeling that the MC has already reached 「Taboo LV10」 skill, but didn't have the balls to massacre everyone to erase the world's skill system?

Or maybe instead of not having balls, he simply wasn't a spider...

Damn, now I really want to read those few Kumoko WN chapters that I haven't had time to read yet.

Spoiler

Nonono. This is generic garbage where the MC is *already* an OP marty stu. Get it right fool.

So who is the Gary Stu?
Despite the same debates and shitposting that happens in every isekai comments section, I'm enjoying this series so far. Please keep up the good work.

A lot of speedreaders making quick and wrong assumptions about the world/system and plot of this story. I pity the fools.

Game rules applied to real world is so fucking retarded and overused concept

This is a story about exactly why game system in a real world is bad though, the theme is about a game character realizing he lives in a world with very absurd rules. So if you're dropping that because expecting it will be straightforward "game system FTW!", it's a mistaken assumption based on prejudice.

I read the first few lines of the synopsis and almost threw up. This is generic garbage where the MC quickly becomes a OP mary sue and gets a harem right?

Nonono. This is generic garbage where the MC is *already* an OP marty stu. Get it right fool.

Yea boi, The cliche is so strong in this one...

I like it.

I read the first few lines of the synopsis and almost threw up. This is generic garbage where the MC quickly becomes a OP mary sue and gets a harem right?

Shouldn't he normally hate both of them instead ?

The monsters drop assloads of money and rare goods. That alone is enough for the MC to tolerate demons. He and Skeleton Knight are obsessed with loot and drops. Which is part of why they're so likable.

I've officially ranked this manga as good. 
YOUR QUEEN HAS SPOKEN

I started to read the LN/WN and I understand why he stopped hating the demons.

Spoiler

Shouldn't he normally hate both of them instead ?

Why do I get the feeling that the MC has already reached 「Taboo LV10」 skill, but didn't have the balls to massacre everyone to erase the world's skill system?

Or maybe instead of not having balls, he simply wasn't a spider...

Damn, now I really want to read those few Kumoko WN chapters that I haven't had time to read yet.

I started to read the LN/WN and I understand why he stopped hating the demons.

Spoiler

Hey I think this series just got really better at this 3rd chapter!

WEAKLY OR MONTHLY ?

A different group (Let-It-Go-Scans), showed interest in picking up that series so I decided against starting it for that reason alone. Would've loved to pick it up though >.>

If it interests you, Takarakuji de 40-oku Atattandakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru is apparently dropped by the current group.

It has loli. Your argument is invalid.

lol i didnt read this manga yet, but I approve! 

this series is just stupid and realy bad

It has loli. Your argument is invalid.

My thought exactly. Why get the big boobs princess when you can get the hot loli?

you assume that the little girl isn't placed under a curse or something and in actuality is really hot chick with a bigger bust then the other girl.

this looks interesting... and it seems it has a little bit of mystery(sort of)... hope this one will give a different taste to the game-world genre(or sort)...

this series is just stupid and realy bad

Coz screw the full bodied princess while you can get the loli demon

My thought exactly. Why get the big boobs princess when you can get the hot loli?

Then by that token, there should be plenty of Dark Souls and Bloodborne MC's with jacked up stats. So many go practically naked as a matter of pride.

Actually, a nudist hero sounds kind of funny...

In this case it means beating Dark Souls on the first playthougt without dying.

I wish some groups would pick back up Black Healer instead of constantly just starting new series.

A different group (Let-It-Go-Scans), showed interest in picking up that series so I decided against starting it for that reason alone. Would've loved to pick it up though >.>

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics