Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.46 - 37votes)

helvetica

Alt Names: alt ヘルベチカalt helvetica ヘルベチカ
Author: Tsukiba Shizuka
Artist: Somei Tsumugi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Those who doubt will receive punishment.

A bright world about to be dyed in darkness.

A high school girl, with a cat in tow, suddenly appeared before the anime-loving college student Mayuzumi Asahi. What kind of disruptive daily life would the man-hating girl lead him to?

A strange juvenile tale of boy vs. girl spectacularly start
Go to helvetica Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

46 Comments

That translator's note at the end is just...dumb. The Inquisition didn't investigate witchcraft accusations; the secular courts did (aside from the fact something like 80% of witch hunts were in Protestant territories). With very few exceptions the only time the Inquisition got involved was to DEBUNK witchcraft claims. (More basically, accused witches weren't burned, that's a myth. They were mostly hanged.)

I also find it ironic when Japanese works talk about witch hunts, considering the last time Japan executed someone for witchcraft was in the 1870s or 1880s.

Who cares? Either way the old churches deserve to be cleansed anyway, those guys were far worse than any tales of Satan or demons they might create.

He should burn those bitches , they are no better than the hazmat mask guys

Uhm, have we read the same series? Aside from the man-hating girl, what did the other girls do?

He should burn those bitches , they are no better than the hazmat mask guys
That translator's note at the end is just...dumb. The Inquisition didn't investigate witchcraft accusations; the secular courts did (aside from the fact something like 80% of witch hunts were in Protestant territories). With very few exceptions the only time the Inquisition got involved was to DEBUNK witchcraft claims. (More basically, accused witches weren't burned, that's a myth. They were mostly hanged.)

I also find it ironic when Japanese works talk about witch hunts, considering the last time Japan executed someone for witchcraft was in the 1870s or 1880s.

Looking for a Japanese to English translator for this series. Someone who is comfortable with both Japanese and English language. Please contact me. No longer needed.

Fuck the taser girl. What a fucking bitch, pardon my language.

Spoiler

Its not just that either. She fucking walks in with a mask of that group and openly displays it immediately after he wakes up. This girl goes way beyond bitch. She literally has no fucks to give. I seriously hope he tells her to fuck off.
Fuck the taser girl. What a fucking bitch, pardon my language.
Spoiler
Wow this girl is seriously a bitch holy.

Okay, 2nd chapter was a bit of a...whatever but the ending helped it a bunch.

That page 49 though. Imagine the view from the driver's seat. Or explaining an accident like that to your boss.

The funny thing is, i'm pretty sure all of the magical girls genre fictions we have here doesn't happen on either isekai or parallel world, lol.

He better be looking like that for the entire manga, that would be interesting as fuck.

He can't live his social life that way though. Unless there is a disguising magic or something.

And it would make an awesome second-layer disguise under the mask!   :P

"Unmask him! We need to know his secret identity!"
*Unmask MC*
"AAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!"

He can't live his social life that way though. Unless there is a disguising magic or something.

That's okay. It's safe to assume his social life is dead.

THE G.O.C. IS DEAD
LONG LIVE THE G.O.C.

He better be looking like that for the entire manga, that would be interesting as fuck.

Love the art on this one.

Ah, the milquetoast dipshit with "powers" getting punched around by everyone because that somehow equates to depth type of manga. Yeah, no thanks.

Thought that too till I FINISHED THE CHAPTER HOLY SHITTO

why is this named after a typeface. 

Ah, the milquetoast dipshit with "powers" getting punched around by everyone because that somehow equates to depth type of manga. Yeah, no thanks.

Hahaha.... for a second I thought that they switched the series name with the group for a moment there. xD

Wow, this was a good start. While not having the most original premise, the execution was really good.

Also why aren't Helvetica Scans translating this?! You dropped the ball Helvetica!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics