Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 96votes)

I want to be normal

Alt Names: alt ふつうになりたいalt Futsuu ni Naritaialt Quiero ser normalalt 普通になりたい
Author: Canaria
Artist: Canaria
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fukatsu Michitaka, a boy who just became a high school student, can't differentiate people at all because of his prosopagnosia (Face blindness). However one day he runs into a girl whose face looks completely different than the rest. So in order to cure his illness and accomplish his dream of becoming "normal," he starts to get close to her.
Go to I want to be normal Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 0 Replies
Topic Prosopagnosia New Window Solistia
  • 11 Replies

163 Comments

Dat leg grind tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

pls dont extend this stupid arc even more, they even 'escaped' lol

She looked pretty cool this last chapter and I like how genuinely impressed he is with her strength. Its nice to see that when it comes to playing hero they are equals.

"You know what this manga about two people who deal with unique circumstances that ostracize them from their peers needs?"

"A plot that makes use of that character-driven premise to show how despite being shunned by their peers initially, they're able to open up to each other about their situations, which in turn helps them later open up to others?"

"Nah, I'm thinking an extended fight scene."

"O... oh...? Yeah...?"

Now kiss :-*

Started off good, but kinda got boring with the dragged-out fight scene. It could be better, but here's hoping that author realized this issue first.

but now it could look a bit too forced.

Dat carton box blush

Spoiler

Still waiting for one of them to release a bankai.

well now i must admt its getting boring, its been like 8 chapters of the same scene 

Keep in mind that the fight would have been over early with no drama and in less than half the strips, if the MC had not had a flashback in the middle and decided to lose going against his kind sister's advice.  But, I forgive it because he gets to be reunited with Lollipop.

The latest chapters are dragging for too long, could have been done in half the time without the repeated dialogues.

finally he got some backup, why not call your brother to help instead? lol 

Started off good, but kinda got boring with the dragged-out fight scene. It could be better, but here's hoping that author realized this issue first.

So, what's so dangerous about the masked black haired guy?

Probably hiding a knife behind the kid's back or something.

So, what's so dangerous about the masked black haired guy?

Don't know about you guys but I'm really enjoying this.

Was better before it became an insipid battle manga.

this is starting to get boring

Strength VS Agility (With Outnumbered Disadvantage), Who's Gonna Win
OF COURSE MC Gonna Win, the ironclad about Mangaplot's laws
and each chapter we had opening illustrator Mirei x Fukatsu and more intimate

Sooo.... I'm guessing mask-face is a girl? Sort of the opposite of husky-voice, I assume?

Nope, their irises are different. My guess is

Spoiler

Sooo.... I'm guessing mask-face is a girl? Sort of the opposite of husky-voice, I assume?

Author himself is shipping Mirei and MC at the start of each chapter lol

I didn't realize this was a fighting manga

I don't ship Fukatsu and Mirei, but their friendship is too cute. I need insulin. (and Mirei will probably literally get diabetes eventually, too.)
This is actually exciting

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics