Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 94votes)

Chihaya-san's Fine That Way

Alt Names: alt 千早さんはそのままでいいalt Chihaya-san Cocok Apa Adanyaalt Chihaya-san wa Sonomama de Ii
Author: Kuzushiro
Artist: Kuzushiro
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A teenage girl struggles in a conflict between her desire to diet and her constant hunger pangs.
Go to Chihaya-san's Fine That Way Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

159 Comments

1. Kisei Kanojo Sana ~Parasistence Sana~

2 and 3 .There's a Demon Lord on the Floor

4. Dei Ecchi Ei

Enjoy ... =3= ...

there should be more example and different manga, but unfortunately I forget the manga title for it ...

Ah, then I was correct on my guess for Demon Lord on the Floor; didn't know the others, though.

Any chance of getting the sources/names of those four? ;)

1. Kisei Kanojo Sana ~Parasistence Sana~

2 and 3 .There's a Demon Lord on the Floor

4. Dei Ecchi Ei

Enjoy ... =3= ...

there should be more example and different manga, but unfortunately I forget the manga title for it ...

Wait, I thought they met Rui in high school but Shima was talking like they were friends since middle school.

yeah, I know several manga which can give "example" for that 4 point I mention above ... =3= ...

a bit lacking with ...

Any chance of getting the sources/names of those four? ;)

And of course Machi-chan is her class's representative.  Being the world's most serious fourth-grader, she has incredible iincho potential. xD

P.S. If she starts braiding her hair and wearing glasses, we're all doomed.

The bomb has been planted.

I wonder if Takara-kun has an otaku onee-san for a neighbour.

So I'm not the only one who thought that based on appearances.

On that note
Probably would have a crush on her too ;P

5 chapter release ... and it isn't Christmas yet ...

thanks ...

Machi is awesome little sister.

And Shima x Chihaya's ship is finally ready to sail?

It's cute. But that comment after the event though.

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I wonder if Takara-kun has an otaku onee-san for a neighbour.

Chapter 48 is the best christmas present!

Just noticed a slight inconsistency between chapters 3 and 39 regarding Chihaya's ability to cook, unless Chihaya exaggerated how much she actually cooks her own food.

My guess is that she cooks her own snacks here and there (and gets along okay in Home Ec), but as in 39, isn't comfortable cooking full meals for family.  Or the author derped.  Whichevs.

Just noticed a slight inconsistency between chapters 3 and 39 regarding Chihaya's ability to cook, unless Chihaya exaggerated how much she actually cooks her own food.

I see you've yet to find Shokugeki No Soma. People get into this stuff.

a bit lacking with ...

Hungry-gasm

Spoiler

loli food-gasm

Spoiler

yuri feeding-gasm

Spoiler

and naked girl for food plate

Spoiler

yeah, I know several manga which can give "example" for that 4 point I mention above ... =3= ...

A chapter with Ayame on it AND a Rui/Kishi moment?

What is this elven trickery?

it's cute but it could get annoying if the main girl never grows self-esteem, like i get that her self image is the joke, but some development from self-scrutiny to self-love would be ace

Agata-san is smart. For my 2017 new years resolution I set a goal to lose weight then achieved it. It dawned on me that I could keep training and even push myself more and that allowed me to stuff my face like I used to without the added consequence of weight gain.

TL;DR Calories In, Calories Out

Why is it that eating seems so sexual in this manga

I see you've yet to find Shokugeki No Soma. People get into this stuff.

Why is it that eating seems so sexual in this manga

I ship it.

The ship is officially sailed

I am torn between ChihayaxAyame and ChihayaxAgata.

A compromise at AyamexAgata would work well for me.

At least in theory. It's not true unfortunately xD

When you're "fat" it's definitely true. Sure it's not like running a mile or anything but activity is activity.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics