Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 94votes)

Chihaya-san's Fine That Way

Alt Names: alt 千早さんはそのままでいいalt Chihaya-san Cocok Apa Adanyaalt Chihaya-san wa Sonomama de Ii
Author: Kuzushiro
Artist: Kuzushiro
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A teenage girl struggles in a conflict between her desire to diet and her constant hunger pangs.
Go to Chihaya-san's Fine That Way Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

159 Comments

Page 9 and 10 from chapter 52 are beauty and innocence incarnate

Ch 51 baby dont hurt me

Wouldn’t it be the other way around, maybe? Like that Kanon(?) girl Chihaya knew in middle school comes to make a move on him? Because we have the lampshade of Machi’s old friend meet-up and a chapter introducing that girl as a character.

It makes sense, im starting to think that Machi's old friend is Kanon's imouto. I mean, the time when she went away matches the time when Kanon went away and all. Both also have an extrange interest in love too. 

Confrontation! Feels good!

Prediction Time: It's about time for Chihaya's admirers to start confessing.

Well if it has to happen might as well (for either to have a love rival), but prefer to skip it.

I predict a male love rival arriving now... perhaps a kouhai or something, or maybe Shima comes back, I don't know.

Wouldn’t it be the other way around, maybe? Like that Kanon(?) girl Chihaya knew in middle school comes to make a move on him? Because we have the lampshade of Machi’s old friend meet-up and a chapter introducing that girl as a character.
Confrontation! Feels good! Prediction Time: It's about time for Chihaya's admirers to start confessing.

Forget about delinquent kid.

XLtPlkV.png

I predict a male love rival arriving now... perhaps a kouhai or something, or maybe Shima comes back, I don't know.

NO U INBRED THIS AIN'T SEO KOUJI DON'T JINX MY VANILLA EXPERIENCE.

LAST 5 CHAPTERS FEELSGOODMAN.

Okay, that last chapter and half (49 and 50) punched me right in the feelz. T_T

On Christmas. T_T

Stress helps with losing weight? Ever hear of stress eating, my girl?

Just stay the way you are for Shima.

Judging by the amount of packing boxes in that last panel, I don't think that is it...

I didn't notice them. I was wrong. WRONG.

It'll be fine though, this ain't the type of manga to end in any unhappy way.

T.T

WOOHOO, THANK YOU JESUS!

Just looked this series up on M-U, & saw these glorious words:

ZeTpEBHrRL_L_j0Rwmg0ug.png

I was seriously panicking till I saw that... DON'T DO THAT TO ME!

I guess a timeskip is next then.

This escalated from 0 to "fuck please stop" in just 2 chapters.

If it ends, we riot.

LOL.gif
Don't move away. You haven't even filled her up with your special calories yet.

Judging by the amount of packing boxes in that last panel, I don't think that is it...

Based off reactions I am in the same belief of what those boxes indicate.

Bet the thing she didn't know is that Shima was gonna confess first but she accidentally beat him to the punch.

Bet the thing she didn't know is that Shima was gonna confess first but she accidentally beat him to the punch.

I rebuke this... 

Suddenly, drama! It's still going on in Japan though so I'm not exactly worried.

wait, what?? is that it?

ohno.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics