Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 105votes)

Fukigen Cinderella

Alt Names: alt 不高兴的灰姑娘alt フキゲンシンデレラ
Author: Murayama Wataru
Artist: Murayama Wataru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kanna Haruhiko (male), for reasons unknown to him, was suddenly turned into a girl.

He returned to his male form some time afterwards, but with the continuing cycles between turning into a girl and then back to being a guy, he is bewildered by the differences in both physical aspects and ways to communicate with other people.

Plus the abrupt changes that happen to his relationship with other people including his best friend and his childhood friend.

A dramatically depicted story about men and women...
Go to Fukigen Cinderella Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 5 Replies
Topic Well.. do you recomend me to read this? New Window Slimy Fast Eel
  • 3 Replies

254 Comments

she looks good in her female form.luck they saved him from getting raped.
owww....cool !!
this is really good. i gives off that mystery type feeling wen reading it and leaves you wanting for more at the end. this looks like its going to be one hell of a story! cant wait for the next chapter.
potential I see thanks for the upload!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics