Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 69votes)

Near Equal

Alt Names: alt 平行世界的我是巨乳娘altalt ≒ −ニア・イコール−
Author: Murata Taichi
Artist: Murata Taichi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsubaki is her school's most proficient student, is polite, and is absolutely good at everything, and little by little, people are hailing her to be the school's queen.... And she absolutely despises that. She quietly admits to herself that being a "perfect student" is not her real personality, but a clever ruse to become a more likable person.

She is, however, still not able to interact normally with students and thus is dissatisfied--a fact that prompts her to follow the advice of a magazine on finding happiness: the magazine states that by meeting your doppelganger, you will achieve long-lasting happiness. Determined, Tsubaki follows the instructions in the magazine and opens up a door that will allow her to meet her doppelganger....

...And the one she meets at the other side of the world is not who she was expecting.... Well, it is someone who is strangely identical to her when it comes down to it, but it is also essentially different.
Go to Near Equal Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

109 Comments

*Reads latest chapters*
Damnit...
*Bangs head on keyboard... Repeatedly*
The Romance in this manga is kinda cute. I hope there's more flag for Kakeru and Tsubaki. :D

@eric_z : No, I think Lovecraft will excited and shouting "MOEEEE!!"
Wait. So they're identical genetically, right? With the exception of the x and y chromosomes, right?

So, if they had kids, would they be clones of the parents?
man such a nice manga~
@Cydric: meeting a devil or pagan god/goddess, zombie or any other kind of a monster is a very bad omen too. But somehow japanese manga tends to turn every little thing that creeps typical european out into cute moe girls.
Spoiler
If you stop and think about it...Doppelgängers often are perceived as a sinister form of bilocation and are regarded by some to be harbingers of bad luck. In some traditions, a doppelgänger seen by a person's friends or relatives portends illness or danger, while seeing one's own doppelgänger is an omen of death.

Does that mean that either one of them are gonna die?
Posted Image
So.. what is this?? Selfcest?

Bet in the end or in future episode author will put something like "He's not your other-self so it's okay to love him" or something like that.
Cute drawings, a silly premise, but I didn't expect the story to turn out cuter and cuter.
The Romance Flag has been opened~!
Is it just me or is there any else out there who waiting for one or the other MC's to be told "Go screw yourself!" and the reply "Thank you, I think I will!"

Many thanks for bringing this manga to the english language readers.
Can you say narcissism?
More like selfcest.
So, if they someday eventually do it, will it be assumed as masturbation?
nvm, i see :(
So, Is this a manga or 3 cuma thingy or however its called?
such a promising manga, but to see the release history it's not quite promising
This shall be the last arc from The World God Only Knows: Conquer yourself!!!
Although the general conclusion is that this whole situation is narcissism, lets be honest here for a minute. If your doppelganger looked like that, you'd fall in love, too. Admit it.
Yay an update!! more ?incest? romance!!
Haha! I forgot about this manga.
Re-followed
Now to hope that it isn't dropped....For a third time. -_-
Upppppppdate <3 Thank you Sleepy Scans & KidCongo for translating this series / uploading it :)
this manga is really cute. I wish it gets updated
She's not a narcissist, she just enjoys her own company!
I hope Jmanga picks this one up soon.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics