Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 53votes)

Ookumo-chan Flashback

Alt Names: alt 大蜘蛛ちゃんフラッシュ・バックalt Ōkumo-chan Flashback
Author: Ueshiba Riichi
Artist: Ueshiba Riichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: First-year high school student Minoru Suzuki, sometimes sees visions of his own mother's past as a high school student.
Go to Ookumo-chan Flashback Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

81 Comments

With every chapter I feel a little bad for the dad, but bless his soul for giving his son both his face and his memories.

please tell me this is not an incest story, cause i like this manga so far

https://vatoto.com/reader#8e3ce9213d3f9900_26well looks like someone loves their previous big hit

OMG RUN RUN!!!  if story repeats itself means you will die !!! RUNNNNN

He strays from the path of God.

Birth-ception when?

Chances of seeing a 3rd chapter? or a link to the raws?

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/15dt1m2feezcy/Ookumo-chan_Flashback_[UESHIBA_Riichi]

Chances of seeing a 3rd chapter? or a link to the raws?

>short-haired freckle girl bugs you about being in a hallway alone

>instead of telling her it was a pic of your mom and she went to your school and then fucking short-haired freckle girl right there cause she obviously is DTF, you don't clear up the misunderstanding immediately

>fall in love with your mom instead

Boo this man! BOO!

Ah but this way it's an instant non-cliche'd love triangle. Far more interesting than a typical hormone-saturated highschool grope-fest.

Oh I thought this looked familiar, Mysterious Girlfriend X

But she wields a crescent wrench instead of scissors (the girl in the manga Mom is drawing).

There is so much referential stuff in the backgrounds of Riichi Ueshiba's works. Looking for the easter-eggs is half the fun of his works.

I am but a simple perv, I see Riichi Ueshiba and I follow.

I am a complex convoluted perv, I see Riichi Ueshiba and I follow.

Well, I'm not going to fully say that the milf+loli math checks out, but the /2 is just a simple average. Given any amount of terms, you can add them together and divide by the amount of terms you have to get an average number.

For example, lets say we have 3, 5, and 17 and want to average them. First, you add the terms together (3+5+17) = 25, then you divide the result by the number of terms you have 25/3 = 8.33. Or rewritten with those both combined: (3+5+17)/3 = 8.3

This has been Learning Math in the Batoto Comments Section. Tune in next time as we discuss ratios and Pythagorean theorem!

No! No! No!.

If you want to see Learning Math in the Batoto you check out the three Mathematical Girls mangas and their comments sections. There you get to partake in college level maths stuffs. Let's start with something simple like Fibonacci sequence and then get interesting. ;)

lol page 41 his hand has a satisfied face after groping a tit

just trying to figure out the math, but why did you do (milf+loli)/2=normal? where is the /2 coming from?

Well, I'm not going to fully say that the milf+loli math checks out, but the /2 is just a simple average. Given any amount of terms, you can add them together and divide by the amount of terms you have to get an average number.

For example, lets say we have 3, 5, and 17 and want to average them. First, you add the terms together (3+5+17) = 25, then you divide the result by the number of terms you have 25/3 = 8.33. Or rewritten with those both combined: (3+5+17)/3 = 8.3

This has been Learning Math in the Batoto Comments Section. Tune in next time as we discuss ratios and Pythagorean theorem!

(milf + loli) / 2 = normal

ITS NORMAL GUYS ITS OKAY

just trying to figure out the math, but why did you do (milf+loli)/2=normal? where is the /2 coming from?

Uhh, well, I don't think I can feel anything but utter terror if I am to see my mother in school bloomers.

I mean, can you imagine having your own mother's ass up in your face like that? Christ man, it's like turning on TV and seeing your mom in one of those idol costumes while singing in an unnaturally high-pitched voice. Not even Lovecraft can withstand such horrors.

(milf + loli) / 2 = normal

ITS NORMAL GUYS ITS OKAY

this series is gonna be great, his mom is gonna cuck ninomae. this is the incest ntr series that i never knew i needed.e28.jpg

Ueshiba-san loves to fill his backgrounds up with "stuff" and I've been noticing a lot of visual references to some of his older and less-well known manga works such as Discommunication. I'm sure I'm missing a lot though.

This is why I love his work, I really enjoy those little detail that he used to fill the page to the brim. 

So its more or less the supernatural edition of "How I met your Mother"

Ueshiba-san loves to fill his backgrounds up with "stuff" and I've been noticing a lot of visual references to some of his older and less-well known manga works such as Discommunication. I'm sure I'm missing a lot though.

Page 27 chapter 2 says that it was around 12 years ago that the mother was in the club??

It's a mistranslation -- the raws read "ni juu sen" or twenty (2 x 10) years, not "juu ni sen" which is twelve (10 + 2) years.

This manga is cute as hell. I just hope that it doesn't run on longer than it needs to run to tell its story. Also, I know I'm gonna be in the minority here, but I hope the story doesn't get too outright mom-cest squicky. :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics