Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 211votes)

Grancrest Senki

Alt Names: alt บันทึกสงครามแกรนเครสท์alt グランクレスト戦記alt 皇帝圣印战记alt 그랑크레스트 전기alt Record of Grancrest War
Author: Mizuno Ryo
Artist: Yotsuba Makoto
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On a continent ruled by chaos, the Lords have the power of a holy seal that can calm the chaos and protect the people. However, before anyone realizes it, the rulers cast aside their creed of purifying the chaos, and instead start to fight each other for each other s holy seals to gain dominion over one another. Shiruuka, an isolated mage who scorns the Lords for abandoning their creed, and a wandering knight named Theo, who is on a journey to train to one day liberate his hometown, make an everlasting oath to work together to reform this continent dominated by wars and chaos.
Go to Grancrest Senki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

203 Comments

He is the standard of all harem protagonists! The true harem king!!

He's basically some guy in this fantasy world where everyone except Demon Lords and the Hero (that only appears with some conditions) has a max level cap. But he doesn't. X) The Rance games are usually RPG-esque, and quite parodic. The first one to be fan-translated, Sengoku Rance, is actually a Strategic RPG of sorts, with no less than 4 routes (main and 3 heroines), New Game +, and a sandbox mode. =/ The goal of Rance is obviously to fuck all the princesses of the four major human countries. This eroge series is old, dating back from around 1970 or so, and is STILL going. They were at the 9th recently. They say the 10th will be the last. =p

MidoriKitzune
Jan 03 2018 03:01 PM

All hail the Harem King!

Rance?

I really can't wait to see this animated because I feel like the manga adaptation kinda loses a lot of the thrill of the battles.

It feels really forced that Theo was hesitant to use this new ability but was thrilled last chapter that he had new allies. Was their a page explaining some kind of drawback that was lost in editing?

It's not a bad effect, but rather that Theo is reluctant to have the commoners risk their lives as troops.

I want a side story about the adventures of Count Lust and his band of whores~

Rance?

It feels really forced that Theo was hesitant to use this new ability but was thrilled last chapter that he had new allies. Was their a page explaining some kind of drawback that was lost in editing?

Either your comment is saying that the girls aren't going to smoke a blunt, or they aren't going to be a part of the harem.

Good english will get you far, kids.

It's just 1 small typo. Relax, son.

I hate when characters are in awe of a painfully simplistic plan. Subtly reminding the lords that they're independence is threatened if one of them is conquered isn't a masterstroke of diplomacy.

They couldn't offer trade deals or tariff exemption or mining prospects or even a defense pact? With all the Chaos nonsense you could just promise the support of your mages in a time of need maybe?

On a positive note, I like the the Cat Sidhe acts like cat.

Either your comment is saying that the girls aren't going to smoke a blunt, or they aren't going to be a part of the harem.

Y an yur 7/10 pipol jir n Batoto donut spiq engleeys tubigin witch.

True, why is it that the powers only choose unworthy loosers? This would be so much better if Shiruka had been the chosen one.

Yeah, then we could have a "proper" yuri harem without all that shoujo nonsense.

Yeah,the totally hot girls that show up in this chapter aren't goin to joint the harem scooby gang.

Nope.

It's not a harem, I wish it was because the female characters are well done if not a bit cliche, the MC isn't worth it, though.

True, why is it that the powers only choose unworthy loosers? This would be so much better if Shiruka had been the chosen one.

Yeah,the totally hot girls that show up in this chapter aren't goin to joint the harem scooby gang.

Nope.

It's not a harem, I wish it was because the female characters are well done if not a bit cliche, the MC isn't worth it, though.

Nope.

I want a side story about the adventures of Count Lust and his band of whores~

So far Rasik is the most interesting character we've met, and he's jumped into the supporting character role for...reasons. I understand wanting some mystery and keeping the plot moving but neither Theo nor Shiruuka have much backstory and things have been progressing very linearly. You'd think the chaos phenomenon would cause more issues than just burning down a barn. Maybe they need to fulfill some duties as a Baron beyond expansion like dealing with food shortages or plague outbreaks or bandits or trade or actual diplomacy.

Just caught up. Shiruka's bashful expression is cute.

I'm really starting to wonder how they'll handle the story in the upcoming anime. Man, the novel seems like something that's a pain to translate.

Yeah i also can't wait for the anime. Hoope it will be a enjoyable advertisement for the whole series. For example for me the Anime poster brought me here :D

Just caught up. Shiruka's bashful expression is cute.

I'm really starting to wonder how they'll handle the story in the upcoming anime. Man, the novel seems like something that's a pain to translate.

In all these chapters, all Theo has been is a glorified puppet. Nothing has been of his own will, just being told what to do by the FMC. Such a shit protagonist smh

I agree completely.

Theo is the Hero because of naivety/malleability and idealism. Despite being aimed at an older audience the story is still drawing upon the Shonen Genre at least for Theo's storyline.

Rasik is entirely too ambitious/driven and capable to be the Hero, he'll be a foil to the Hero.

I wish they were less cryptic about this Chaos phenomenon. So far it seems to mean disasters will randomly be created by otherworldy phantasms. I'm still not clear how this relates to the Crest Magic or why Lords are never mages themselves. If a Lord is suppose to defend his realm and mages are the only ones equipped to deal with Chaos, you'd think making a mage Lord would be the obvious answer.

she ... didnt manage to vanish my burning flames!!

the flames of passion burning deep in your loins are extinguished by a different kind of fluid eruption <_<  B)

MidoriKitzune
Aug 22 2017 11:59 PM

she ... didnt manage to vanish my burning flames!!

The real winner in all of this seems to be young Petol.

If I had a tattooed big-breasted beauty going after me like this, I sure would enjoy it. :> Valkyrie is a plus.

I was under the impression she had bigger tits but I suppose its fine.
    • Ose likes this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics