Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 43votes)

Vampire-chan x Junior-chan

Alt Names: alt 吸血鬼ちゃん×後輩ちゃんalt Kyuuketsuki-chan to Kouhai-chan
Author: Takano Saku
Artist: Takano Saku
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ajafuji Sara transferred to the private Fujigamine Academy.
She suffers from extreme blushing and dreamed of making friends at the academy and having an "ordinary student life". However, having met at the scene, Kazari Iris set her eyes on her. Will her dream crumble away...?! A sweet master-servant Girls' Love series, the curtains are raised now.
Go to Vampire-chan x Junior-chan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

68 Comments

And with this chapter I've kind of been told how this will end.

With an axe, right?

love is great and all but damn girl, take the money. you never know what will happen in the future, your grandma might become sick and need medical help.

And with this chapter I've kind of been told how this will end.

Was she drinking blood, or was she sucking milk in ch. 4?

both perhaps ? for better "taste" ... =3= ...

Was she drinking blood, or was she sucking milk in ch. 4?

Well, the ending of chapter 1 sure isn't ominous. I really hope this isn't tragic.

For some reason, it skipped over chapter 2 and went straight to 3. 3 was really cute, but 2 was ominous again.

I hope that by "the end" she means that she falls for her and not that something bad happens.

Hit the nail on the head, more or less. A hentai author needs short-term story-telling, to set the premise up quickly and follow through immediately. A series author needs to build slow, steady progression in the background and move things forward up front. Making the switch is often difficult, both for the author and the work itself, moving from a hot (*ahem*) start to the slow-burn of a longer series work. Which is why works by hentai authors trying something else tend to suffer from weaker writing.

A good example of a hentai artist coming to make heartwarming stories is Cool Kyoushinsha, famously the author of Kobayashi-san chi no maid dragon. His stories are often the most heartwarming.

I feel as if you are discrediting them too much. Certainly few make the transition outside of hentai successfully due to their writing, however to suggest that they don't know how to make a good story is unfounded. A central part about setting up an 18-24 page hentai is quickly establishing a setting, characters, and action, to immerse the reader in the fantasy. They are probably the absolute masters at using archetypes to set this up, notwithstanding their ability to write something that is actually erotic and not just pretty pictures. A critical component of any erotic content is creating some sort of emotional drive on the reader, and not many can do that well in such a short period. Sure, not many make the transition successfully, but that almost certainly isn't from a lack of foundation, but adaptation of those skills that they have used elsewhere. To suggest otherwise would be folly.

Hit the nail on the head, more or less. A hentai author needs short-term story-telling, to set the premise up quickly and follow through immediately. A series author needs to build slow, steady progression in the background and move things forward up front. Making the switch is often difficult, both for the author and the work itself, moving from a hot (*ahem*) start to the slow-burn of a longer series work. Which is why works by hentai authors trying something else tend to suffer from weaker writing.

common sense in H mangaka trait ...
they can draw nicely, but they are weak to create good story ...
few are exception tough ...

I feel as if you are discrediting them too much. Certainly few make the transition outside of hentai successfully due to their writing, however to suggest that they don't know how to make a good story is unfounded. A central part about setting up an 18-24 page hentai is quickly establishing a setting, characters, and action, to immerse the reader in the fantasy. They are probably the absolute masters at using archetypes to set this up, notwithstanding their ability to write something that is actually erotic and not just pretty pictures. A critical component of any erotic content is creating some sort of emotional drive on the reader, and not many can do that well in such a short period.

Sure, not many make the transition successfully, but that almost certainly isn't from a lack of foundation, but adaptation of those skills that they have used elsewhere. To suggest otherwise would be folly.

Immortal Hounds by Yasohachi Ryou comes to mind as such an exception
Also, "Jonokuchi Jouji", anyone?
I never get the obsession with thighs but reading this consider me converted.

delicious thight

what a lewd ride...

This girl's hella BLIND.
"She sucked my thigh, but I see no mark..."
And behold, in the mirror -!
WTF!

How about we look at what exactly was written in the chapter:
"I checked the day after she bit me, but I didn't see any mark, so..."

She checked it one day latter, and the image with the mirror may be from the day when she was bitten. So it may be that the marks disappeared/healed within a day.

I agree that it does look weird, but not necessarily wrong. Besides the explanation above, it is also possible that this is a translation issue.

The first thing I thought of when I saw that cover image was "this person totally draws the lewd stuff".  A quick search on Google and lo and behold...

my search let me to certain site where mens of cultured gathered!

This girl's hella BLIND.

"She sucked my thigh, but I see no mark..."

And behold, in the mirror -!

WTF!

Butt succ

Hmm... I'll stay for the yuri but the writing feels... weak? Maybe I'm just not familiar with the yuri genre enough.

also exception if the H mangaka actually draw for LN manga adaptation ...

or helping as assistant mangaka who knows how to create good story but bad at drawing ...

Hmm... I'll stay for the yuri but the writing feels... weak? Maybe I'm just not familiar with the yuri genre enough.

nah, it is pretty weak

Aww yiss, Yuri is justice mmm...~!

wow, 500 people already following this! the power of yuri!

The first thing I thought of when I saw that cover image was "this person totally draws the lewd stuff".  A quick search on Google and lo and behold...

I Came Here For Yuri, My Yuri Radar was tingling

501.jpg

Yuri + Ecchi = Godsend ...

(and we have plenty pervert in here) ... =3= ...

I need moar of those damn thicc suck

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics