Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 194votes)

Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu

Alt Names: alt Expecting to Fall into Ruin, I Aim to Become a Blacksmithalt 예정이어서 대장장이를 목표로 한다alt 没落予定なので、鍛治職人を目指す
Author: Ck
Artist: Ishida Aya
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The main character is reborn as a character from a game he played in his previous life. This character falls into ruin along with the villainess, spending the last of their years together. A man named Kururi Helan.

No details of this decline is written inside the game, it can’t be understood why this sub-character ended up with the villainess route. However, that is of no importance.

Living as a needy farmer along with someone is unpleasant, so the main character seeks a profession. For now, he aims for becoming a blacksmith as he originally had skill in it.

The popular light novel now in manga form!
Go to Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic No harem no worries New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic is this a weekly or monthly series? New Window Stankpits
  • 1 Replies

187 Comments

Biamam Scans on page 18 of Chapter 8 there is a balloon with a Spanish phrase, could you please correct it? '^^

In that, their lifeforce is being fed on by the screeching banshees around them, and that they just take it without any resistance, because of kindness or some such nonsense?

Ummm... what?

Kimito I can kind of understand where you're coming from, but not this guy. He'll give you shit if you're bothering him.

Please don't ever show us a busty blonde bombshell that hot when we all know you're just going to give us that Tsun-Tsun flatty.

Now, the cliffhanger... <.<

I weirdly enjoy this.

MC is about to be put down. Bad end.

Biamam, you are by far the most entertaining translator I've seen since Rapeman, I hope you continue creating art like this in the future.

Pretty sure neko-teacher is Mao from Shadow Hearts 3:

latest?cb=20131006053439

There comes a time in your life when you question your gender ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Spoiler

Why do I feel like the mc has resemblance with Kimito from shomin sample?

In that, their lifeforce is being fed on by the screeching banshees around them, and that they just take it without any resistance, because of kindness or some such nonsense?

Why do I feel like the mc has resemblance with Kimito from shomin sample?

Why would you use 'pussy' when you can use 'cat' instead.

Sheesh, people nowdays

Well, if you didn't then saying that that puss has no boots would lose meaning.

That aside, our hero is doomed to become a potato farmer isn't he.

Spoiler

But to be honest, that's a nice pussy.

Nothing like a good walking pussy to liven up your day.

Why not? Just because the former has a slang connotation? Whatever extraneous things you infer from it is your own fault.

"Sheesh, people nowdays."

is not like MC is gonna grab it.

A cat is fine too.

Sheesh, people nowdays

Why not? Just because the former has a slang connotation? Whatever extraneous things you infer from it is your own fault.

"Sheesh, people nowdays."

Those are what we call kusogatari, or shit stories.

I didn't watch that Monogatari Series season yet.

Sheesh, people nowdays

Potatoes? Are the guys a Binam pranking us?

芋全書 is written on the cover of the books. 芋 is the character for potato, and 全書 means something along the lines of complete writings. Assuming the cover of the books haven't been tampered with from the raws, I think it's safe to say they were actually talking about potatoes.

MC is dumb but funny.

This manga/story is all the place... 

Kinda reminds me of light novels where the story telling essentially is "and then X happened, and then Y happened, and then Z happened, and then I did ØÆÅ all over the story".

So authors with ADD. Got it.

Kinda reminds me of light novels where the story telling essentially is "and then X happened, and then Y happened, and then Z happened, and then I did ØÆÅ all over the story".

Those are what we call kusogatari, or shit stories.

"A pussy walking on two feet appeared!" didnt expect that one.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics