Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.5 - 195votes)

Mysterious Girlfriend X

Alt Names: alt 謎の彼女Xalt 謎樣女友Xalt Kekasih Misterius Xalt La Novia Misteriosa Xalt My Mysterious Girlfriend Xalt Nazo no Kanojo X
Author: Ueshiba Riichi
Artist: Ueshiba Riichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, a strange transfer student appears before Tsubaki. Urabe Mikoto is an antisocial girl, whose hobby is just sleeping during class-breaks. One day, Tsubaki goes to wake her up and accidentally tastes her drool... And gets hooked on that!

After that, he starts going out with her and gets to know her better. Her second hobby, as it turns out, is carrying around scissors in her panties and cutting paper into flowers... or whatever else is getting on her nerves...
Go to Mysterious Girlfriend X Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 59 Replies
Topic So, MGX Anime New Window No Comment
  • 9 Replies

377 Comments

So Sis' boyfriend had the same hair as Urabe.  Now the question: Is that a thematic design decision or just to hide boyfriend's face?

I don't get it why some people are angry that they didn't have a kiss yet. I mean, didn't they do a lot of things that (at least, in my view) are at least on the same level of a kiss, if not higher? Like, he grabbing her boobs (she did give her permission), and her dressing in different ways (like when he has a cold, she put a swimsuit, or the part where she goes with naked apron) for him?

Sorry for any bad english from my part.

i just want them to graduate from the "couple game" ...

Spoiler

So Sis' boyfriend had the same hair as Urabe.  Now the question: Is that a thematic design decision or just to hide boyfriend's face?

...The sad part is, I could literally see a cologne being sold on the market with the label "Sex Panther..."

Spoiler

Don't worry sis, it's not like Urabe would actually go beyond holding hands and trivial conversation before their 10th anniversary.

For a moment, I thought the punchline would be that they were singing a Momoka song, and her angry face would pop up on the screen.

This is just as good though. DAT MOM FACE

...The sad part is, I could literally see a cologne being sold on the market with the label "Sex Panther..."

Chapter 90 is already out (summer is coming, and with that...)

I think a love triangle / harem route is not what this comic is going for.  It's definitely all about the main two's dating and eventual marriage.

Is is just me or is Suwano getting really annoying in the recent chapters...

The next best girl is right now like his sister.

Chapter 89 is out...

Spoiler

Is is just me or is Suwano getting really annoying in the recent chapters...

The next best girl is right now like his sister.

88 Chapters... Nothing new... 11 volumes and they still do not had made a move into a simple kiss...

No bullshit at all. For the other characters--nice as it may be--a kiss is just a kiss. Don't forget the "drool factor" with our MCs. When they finally lock lips, it may turn out to be better than sex.

Sex may actually send both of them into coma, so I am a little worried here.

Anyway, this manga is moving in the right direction! It truly is! After so many years, I love what it is doing with every chapter yet again! Oh, how great this feeling is...

So good!

ch87 is a must read.

Mangaka trolling us as usual.

Chapter 87 will be nice...

Spoiler

8ofFa.jpg

WHAT. She gets a kiss and the main couple still haven't. bullshit

No bullshit at all. For the other characters--nice as it may be--a kiss is just a kiss. Don't forget the "drool factor" with our MCs. When they finally lock lips, it may turn out to be better than sex.

This last two chapters where really nice and we got some plot movement.

Urabe got enough of rivals already. Hopefully they aren't threats by now. But this girl from 2-c and confession to Sister... I think to many lose ends! Someone gonna spill beans all over the school !!!

If the author wanted to move Suwano of the way why did he did that on the first chapter that that guy appeared? For me this chapter was some waste of time, mostly because I do not care too much about those characters with the megane couple is enough to me, anyway I am glad that the main couple is making some progress, not lightspeed progress like the main characters of this chapter but what happened on this last chapters have been some monumental steps forward on the relation of the protagonists. Thanks for the pack of chapters.

"Save it for another day"... more like save it for another lifetime. You really need to step up your game :/

Love the new chapters. :)

I'm glad Suwano is moving on but anyone else feel this was pushed way too hard... I mean it wasn't what 3 chapters ago that she even met the guy and was pushing hard on main protag then all of the sudden she starts having feels for him?

I know its teen love but still...  could have at least had it with 5 chapters. *shrugs* oh well... tho I'm glad to see his sister knows of Urb relationship status.

I don't get it why some people are angry that they didn't have a kiss yet. I mean, didn't they do a lot of things that (at least, in my view) are at least on the same level of a kiss, if not higher? Like, he grabbing her boobs (she did give her permission), and her dressing in different ways (like when he has a cold, she put a swimsuit, or the part where she goes with naked apron) for him?

Sorry for any bad english from my part.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics