Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 288votes)

Sono mono. Nochi ni...

Alt Names: alt その者。のちに・・・alt Él, tiempo después...alt That Person. Later on…alt Позже этот человек...
Author: Nahato
Artist: Ayano Urasuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Wazu was an ordinary townsman who shut himself off in the “mountain” because of an unfortunate course of events. After 2 years, he decided to come down from the mountain to meet with people. But there were various misunderstanding about the “mountain” which he shut himself off in. And then he repeatedly had encounters with people. And after that. . .

raw's: http://comic-earthstar.jp/detail/beholdtheman/
Go to Sono mono. Nochi ni... Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic JP Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 1 Replies
Topic Translated Web Novel New Window Vex'd
  • 2 Replies

320 Comments

Let us have a moment of silence for our bro who just got friend zoned...

Was the isekai stuff also there in the novel?     Let's be honest. We all knew where this was going from the start. We are still reading this because we're addicted to seeing how bad it can get.

I am not sure if I understood you meaning entirely but: It is not funny so labeling it a parody doesn't help.

He talks about the webnovel, not the manga. It's one of the reasons why the manga fails, the novel is constantly filled with nonsensical comedy, while the manga has a more or less serious tone.

That was...fast.

...wat?

Who needs elves. Obviously the best girl is the one sitting on his head.

Many people can't understand the fact this history is a parody like One Punch Man.

And the Isekai stuff is the Little sister of Wazu, She is a reincarnated person of the modern japan (truck san strikes again)

I am not sure if I understood you meaning entirely but: It is not funny so labeling it a parody doesn't help.

Spoiler

Honestly, I got sick of it around the time it happened for the third time, and stopped reading the web novel. Who knows if it'll be different for me for the manga,which follows the LN and seems to have fixed some of the smaller issues I had with the Web Novel.

Woah... you stopped reading at the third, then you must not know what actually happened after... I'll suggest you go read the rest of the translated chapter on the LN well at least till chapter 120... 

I think the author is reading too many isekai stories and re-watching One Punch Man too many times. It shows in his work. To be honest, I don't think romance and isekai, or romance and adventure should ever really mix. It's usually all fruitless in the end and that makes a good recipe for crap. With that said, I'll still be reading this, because I can't help but read more crap. 

MC's situation reminds me a lot like Yuri from Densetsu no Yuusha no Konkatsu only in like a somewhat reverse rejection

Is it just me, or has the writing for the past few chapters been really poor? It feels almost like it's a fanfiction level of "this person will fall in love with the MC because he has such amazing, great, and cool powers". Pretty disappointing, given how it was decent in the beginning.

Is this a reboot? I swear i've already read that chapter 0 where the childhood friend gets engaged with the hero and MC leave the town crying

I'm going to laugh if he's rejected by all these women. Besides, it's better being Mear's transportation device.

Spoiler

Honestly, I got sick of it around the time it happened for the third time, and stopped reading the web novel. Who knows if it'll be different for me for the manga,which follows the LN and seems to have fixed some of the smaller issues I had with the Web Novel.

I'm going to laugh if he's rejected by all these women. Besides, it's better being Mear's transportation device.

Hey, guys, I need help figuring out which one is supposed to be the bad guy.

[I had an image here but apparently I'm doing something wrong with the spoiler tag]

One Punch Man has a much better story.

Somebody troll-edited the manga info a while ago, I mean.

The hero can have his stupid holy woman, our MC has an Erofu to meet his needs now~

Totally agree about the novel. While, I don't find as great as OPM, and it's more like a "fast food" novel (i.e. a novel that you read  by small parts, never fully immerged in it, but it's here when you need a good laugh), the story is all about cliche, misunderstanding, and harem where the MC is the herbivore but is also hyper poweful; but with a plotline behind it like OPM. I find the novel very fun to read from times to times. But since the manga is built like a more or less serious story, it removes all the fun. It should have been more like konosuba.

KonoSuba is probably the best parody of the genre. Each girl and the MC has their own bizarre quirks which inhibit any chance of a meaningful relationship (outside of camaraderie). Tanaka the Wizard shares similar motifs with this one, specifically in which he doesn't pay attention to the gaggle of women who want him but he stupidly idealizes one thing above all others (virginity) and it winds up costing him. This one (WN version at least) was the same, he had so many women around him but he only wanted the childhood friend who blueballed him through the whole series. It's all dependent on if you think the central joke premise is funny. Of course, there were changes to the LN and this manga, so a part of the gag is gone. Mear is enough to keep me reading (assuming she doesn't change into a loli), just like Ponta in Skeleton Knight (although that has the added bonus of a Dark Elf companion).

Also, I think these isekai, and OPM should address if there is even a women/companion that would be able to survive a more intimate relationship. Just the mere action of holding hands (lewd) would be terrifying if the person had a vice grip that can turn coal into diamonds.

Many people can't understand the fact this history is a parody like One Punch Man.

Totally agree about the novel. While, I don't find as great as OPM, and it's more like a "fast food" novel (i.e. a novel that you read  by small parts, never fully immerged in it, but it's here when you need a good laugh), the story is all about cliche, misunderstanding, and harem where the MC is the herbivore but is also hyper poweful; but with a plotline behind it like OPM. I find the novel very fun to read from times to times. But since the manga is built like a more or less serious story, it removes all the fun. It should have been more like konosuba.

And the Isekai stuff is the Little sister of Wazu, She is a reincarnated person of the modern japan (truck san strikes again)

Its been a little while since i've heard about truck san, thanks for the reminder and I pray he doesn't come after you

Mear needs to work on her call-outs

that little dragon is the only reason i still read this manga

The evil guy just could use a fucking handkerchief with chloroform/dart with sleeping magic/whatever,but nooooooooo,he just have to summon an army of monsters....

1. it would be clear that it was done by a person not a possible accident (which im betting is what hes going for) 

2. clearly youve never played D&D or youd know elves are immune to sleep! (heh)

3. this is more dramatic, and the first rule of villainy is to have a flair for the dramatic!!

sTRbGkw.jpg

*lol* it's like a face when you flip it

The evil guy just could use a fucking handkerchief with chloroform/dart with sleeping magic/whatever,but nooooooooo,he just have to summon an army of monsters....

Was the isekai stuff also there in the novel?

Let's be honest. We all knew where this was going from the start. We are still reading this because we're addicted to seeing how bad it can get.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics