Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 122votes)

If You're Gonna Dress Up, Do It Like This

Alt Names: alt Đã ăn diện thì phải ăn diện sao cho đúng.alt Do it this way if you wear the clothesalt 衣服要这么穿alt Fuku wo Kiru Nara Konna Fuu nialt 服を着るならこんなふうに
Author: Shimano Yae
Artist: Shimano Yae
Genres: Comedy ComedySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuusuke, an average office worker meets with his friend at a reunion, only to find out that the fashion world has left him behind. Now, with the help of his sister Tamaki, Yuusuke must take his step into the world of trends and charisma.
Go to If You're Gonna Dress Up, Do It Like This Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

302 Comments

"Cost-performance" ratio for a $5000 watch?

...IT'S A WATCH. IT SHOWS TIME, MAYBE DATE TOO. And  I thought people were insane for buying "smart watches" just to check their smartphone popups a bit more conveniently...

If only I had a sister like that..

What the manga doesn't really mention is that showing only ankles doesn't really look good when you're not short to begin with.

So if you're european don't even bother, you'll look 75% legs.

This. I've got a 34" inner leg. They are long enough.

If you're tall it's completely fine. 3/4 and other cuts are very much in fashion. You'll probably want them tapered to be more form-fitting and pair them with high-tops or boots. If you wear Rick or Yohji you'll probably wear tights or something too.

It adds length to your legs and it's especially great in the summer when you have to wear pants but shorts aren't an option and neither are any open toed shoe. This is because having your extremities exposed is a great way to keep cool. 

What the manga doesn't really mention is that showing only ankles doesn't really look good when you're not short to begin with.

So if you're european don't even bother, you'll look 75% legs.

I've never got the showing your ankle thing; always thought it makes it look like you couldn't get trousers that fit. 

It adds length to your legs and it's especially great in the summer when you have to wear pants but shorts aren't an option and neither are any open toed shoe. This is because having your extremities exposed is a great way to keep cool. 

I hope this series talks about women fashion as well. I just want to see how cute imouto can be!

c9e20d1185.jpg

H-He's fast!

I've never got the showing your ankle thing; always thought it makes it look like you couldn't get trousers that fit. 

How cunning, imouto. First convince him that wearing neutral-looking women clothes is okay and then escale things more and more till eventually you have an onee-chan to go buy clothes with.

Oh I have a shit ton of this stuff as a shooter from a military family! Norwegian army shirts in any colour other than olive (like grey or black) are great if you've the figure for it and get one that doesn't hang off you. 

Might just be me, but this entire manga seems to be sponsored by UNIQLO

It is.

It showcases Uniqlo and its affiliated brands.

I mean the Nazi uniform is one of the coolest looking clothing I've ever seen  mmm...

Hugo Boss knows his shit.

Tamaki chapters always best chapters!

I mean the Nazi uniform is one of the coolest looking clothing I've ever seen  mmm...

Not so sure...

Spoiler

Gotta love those fashion tips at the end of every chapter.  Tip from chapter 19 is really good and useful!

Good for you - striped shirt is not available or is for sale in UK.  Plus i used striped shirts from different companies in UK anyway since UK is generally known for best shirt maker companies.

And that cat t-shirt is great! :)

That Cat Tee is one of the most glorious thing I've seen this year mmm...

I like the fancy socks style. I tend to wear monochrome or plain outfits, but with earrings and socks you can add a hint of colour really easily (and relatively cheaply).

Might just be me, but this entire manga seems to be sponsored by UNIQLO

Tacky socks; I have a shit ton of spiderman and fuchsia socks. The fuchsia most to go with my tie of choice for formal wear. I'm a grey suit with pink accents guy. 

Regarding the Oxford button up shirt, Oxford also refers to its style the key part of that is buttons for the tips of the collar.  I prefer to wear them because they look pretty sharp while wearing a tie.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics